Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2019, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 12:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

We finally moved our sleeping quarters into our new house yesterday but we were gonna check out of our hotel suite today but Mom insists we stay in our hotel suite one more day and I mean I like it here but sharing a room with Mom is impossible because Mom always tells me to go to sleep and she snores like a motorboat and not only that our cat won't leave us alone and jumps on us like a trampoline and meows at us and becoming a boomerang too and our cat sharpens his nails on the bedspread. I just want to sleep alone and Mom is no fun to sleep with. When I was little my mother and I slept together in her bed when my great-grandmother lived with us and she took my room and we could never get rest because Great-Grandma would always bug my mom for bathroom trips and blankets late at night and she would tell her not to bug her because Mom and I needed our rest. I just hope we leave here soon enough and fast because I want to sleep in my new room so bad and not share a bed with Mom
Amapola
LaAmapola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Doesn't sound like it'll be long.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-05-2019, 05:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

so happy for you
Old 11-05-2019, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's good news.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-06-2019, 05:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

Been awhile , now you can hvae your own room
Old 11-06-2019, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Always a good thing.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-07-2019, 05:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm finally home and let me tell you moving is very stressful for one thing it was really cold in our house so I had to bunk in Mom's bed and it felt so good to rest in comfort after sleeping on hard hotel beds but I still am very emotional because I had an accident yesterday but I now have my own room which is great. The one thing I really dislike is not having cable because we have only four channels of NOTHING to watch at the moment but I hope Mom gets cable soon
Amapola
Old 11-07-2019, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hope the accident wasn't too serious.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-07-2019, 11:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

I was getting ready to get some stuff out of my storage locker when I fell on my backyard steps but it was very scary but I only have a sore leg but it frightened me so much I am scared to go anywhere now and I still am shaken up about what happened to me but it was just as scary as the accident I had when I was in my hotel suite when I hurt my ankle but our house is so nice and really cute and everyone has fallen in love with it and even our new electrician wanted to get our house before we did but we beat him to it and tomorrow my mom and I are gonna set up my new room and I am so happy that we are no longer staying in hotel suites and I finally gonna get to watch my Doctor Who DVD sets in my own room but I am on the horns of a dilemma about what I should theme my room as and i'm stuck between Doctor Who or Rick And Morty but I like Rick And Morty the best of all. We do not have cable but yesterday we started with just four channels but now we got forty channels on our TV now and we get game show channels and sitcom channels and it's pretty cool but we still are gonna get cable later on but this is such a treat to see but at least it cheers me up because I was a little sad when we first moved in like I always are when we move to a new house. But I hope I recover and feel great as I enjoy my new house
Amapola
Old 11-08-2019, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Those things can be scary because you're not expecting them and always think they'll be worse than they are.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-08-2019, 05:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaAmapola (View Post)
I was getting ready to get some stuff out of my storage locker when I fell on my backyard steps but it was very scary but I only have a sore leg but it frightened me so much I am scared to go anywhere now and I still am shaken up about what happened to me but it was just as scary as the accident I had when I was in my hotel suite when I hurt my ankle but our house is so nice and really cute and everyone has fallen in love with it and even our new electrician wanted to get our house before we did but we beat him to it and tomorrow my mom and I are gonna set up my new room and I am so happy that we are no longer staying in hotel suites and I finally gonna get to watch my Doctor Who DVD sets in my own room but I am on the horns of a dilemma about what I should theme my room as and i'm stuck between Doctor Who or Rick And Morty but I like Rick And Morty the best of all. We do not have cable but yesterday we started with just four channels but now we got forty channels on our TV now and we get game show channels and sitcom channels and it's pretty cool but we still are gonna get cable later on but this is such a treat to see but at least it cheers me up because I was a little sad when we first moved in like I always are when we move to a new house. But I hope I recover and feel great as I enjoy my new house
Amapola
Oh no

I say with your room do a mixture of things
Old 11-08-2019, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, be creative.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-10-2019, 05:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeah , like maybe try look up some cool cheap ways to do your room up
Old 11-10-2019, 11:47 AM