Fan Forum Legend

That sounds nice.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 12-01-2018, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It really does
Old 12-01-2018, 11:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

The rain came back early this morning and it is still raining a lot tonight so we just hung out in our suite today while Mom and I had Burger King for breakfast then Dad went shopping for Christmas goodies but I think he may have overdid himself today because I think Dad might be coming down with a cold because he aches all over and coughs a lot too. We are still gonna be in our hotel suite longer than I hoped because it's taking a long time finding a new house and I hope we find the perfect house soon so we can spend Christmas in our new house. Every day I've gotten used to being here mainly because i've gotten used to it and because we're close to a lot of stores and I hope our new house is close to a mall because I love to shop. But the oddest thing about this hotel is that there is no restaurant but a tiny bistro with weird food and tonight we were gonna get IHOP for dinner but we didn't want to let Dad get worse so we sent Dad to a little grocery store our hotel happens to have and Dad came back with a bowl of instant Thai noodles for me and when I tasted my Thai food it was amazing and the noodles were great and were similar to penne pasta noodles. I think it might've been Pad Thai and I think the brand might be Thai Kitchen but it tasted awesome and even Dad had the same noodles too. I was so impressed with my Thai food that I told my mom to buy some of the same noodles when we move into our new house so Mom and I can eat them all the time. Another thing the hotel has that we have grown to love is flavored waters and Dad gets them every night for us to drink and they have different flavors every night. I sure wish you would like to visit me in my suite and keep me company because you would like where i'm staying it's such a cool place to hang out
Amapola
Old 12-01-2018, 11:36 PM
Moderator Manager

I've heard that it's been raining in California these past days or at least in the L.A. area? I'm glad you had a great day with your dad. We had a test run for an In-N-Out opening here in Manila earlier this year. It had a very looooooong line that I didn't bother checking it out. I hate lines so I'm not going to line up for 3 hours just for a burger.

Happy Sunday to everyone! We're way past Sunday here, at least 2 hours after lunch now.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 12-01-2018, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Doing anything today Lindsay?
Old 12-01-2018, 11:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

We had In-N-Out Burger on Wednesday and Dad had to drive all the way from our hotel to the crime area of town to get it because Mom and I were craving it but Dad had to go inside and order our food because the long line was hectic but we liked it and it was worth it. I'm glad Mom picked our hotel because it's near a lot of the good stores and in a good area of town because all the other hotels we looked at were in the crime area of town. The other In-N-Out Burger places are too far away from me but they have great milkshakes and burgers too
Great to hear from you Lindsey
Amapola
Old 12-02-2018, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That sounds nice, what burger did you get?
Old 12-02-2018, 12:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
That sounds nice, what burger did you get?
I got a plain hamburger with ketchup only because that's the only kind of hamburger I'll eat and a vanilla milkshake. When it comes to food I'm pretty finicky about what I eat and i'm pretty much a picky eater and have been since I was a little girl but you should've seen the fantastic dinner Dad got for me today and it was delicious Thai food and the noodles tasted awesome and it was such a great treat that Dad had got for me because I was craving noodle soup and we have had no way to cook it in our hotel suite. The brand of the Thai food I ate is Thai Kitchen and can be found at your supermarket if you are interested in trying it and when you take a bite you will be surprised at how awesome it tastes. I hope you get to try it Stlavin95 and you can tell me if you liked it as well
Amapola
Old 12-02-2018, 02:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaAmapola (View Post)
I got a plain hamburger with ketchup only because that's the only kind of hamburger I'll eat and a vanilla milkshake. When it comes to food I'm pretty finicky about what I eat and i'm pretty much a picky eater and have been since I was a little girl but you should've seen the fantastic dinner Dad got for me today and it was delicious Thai food and the noodles tasted awesome and it was such a great treat that Dad had got for me because I was craving noodle soup and we have had no way to cook it in our hotel suite. The brand of the Thai food I ate is Thai Kitchen and can be found at your supermarket if you are interested in trying it and when you take a bite you will be surprised at how awesome it tastes. I hope you get to try it Stlavin95 and you can tell me if you liked it as well
Amapola
Okay

I do like my Thai food, but I'm not sure that gets sold down here
Old 12-02-2018, 05:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

hey all

oh yum thai
Old 12-02-2018, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I've only just been started on Turkish food.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 12-02-2018, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, great
Old 12-02-2018, 09:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

We had a great day today but we originally had planned to go Christmas shopping but the maid was being slow so we just hung out in our suite and had a delicious prime rib dinner which tasted fabulous and so now we all have full stomachs now. Before dinner Dad got us slushes from Sonic and they tasted great too. Dad still is showing signs of a cold but I hope he gets well enough to take us Christmas shopping and house hunting too. But once again I think i'm suffering from Graham withdrawal because I missed today's Doctor Who episode and I don't know what else to do because I have missed out on so much Doctor Who it makes me sad to think about Bradley Walsh. I sure wish that the hotel carried BBC America so that I could watch Doctor Who
Amapola
Old 12-02-2018, 09:58 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Hey guys

We don't have In-N-Out Burger near me. I haven't tried them. But being a Texan I am hooked on Whataburger Their burgers are awesome! I wish we were able to go there more often. I pretty much always cook our meals though. So much cheaper to cook than pick up fast food.

I hope you are all having a great week!

PS - Lindsay I would NEVER wait in line for hours for a burger either
Old 12-03-2018, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I wouldn't wait a long time for a burger, either.

Leigh Tumblr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread