Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2018, 09:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

It has been nothing but rainy since this morning and tonight there might be a thunderstom because I have been hearing nothing but thunder since early this morning and some of the roads are really flooded at the moment. I just hope that we don't get another water leak and we have to pack up and move to another suite but Mom tells me that our floor is very safe and there can be nothing to worry about. We had buffalo wings for dinner and they tasted terrific and ice cream for dessert. My tooth is still achy and I do hope we will move into our new house really soon so I can go to the dentist and get my tooth fixed and I am eager to decorate my new room soon
Amapola
Old 11-28-2018, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Good luck with the possible storm tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thing Remains (View Post)
LaAmapola - I hope you're able to get your tooth fixed and that your parents find a house soon.

Hi Lindsay, Leigh, Sam, and Petra hope you all are having a great week
I hope you are too
Old 11-28-2018, 10:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

I got some wonderful news to share too. One of my Doctor Who plush dolls might arrive this week from Hot Topic but the doll of Jodie Whittaker is out of stock but the doll I ordered is of David Tennant's character and is so cute and I can guarantee it will look very cute sitting on my bed and be a very huggable bedtime friend to me. Originally I was going to buy them to take with me as bedtime friends to keep me company to keep me from being lonely in my hotel suite but Hot Topic was out of them in person so instead I was allowed to bring my Frozone plush doll with me. I cannot wait for my Doctor Who plush doll to arrive so that when he arrives I'll tell you all about him
Have you ever seen the new Doctor Who Plush Dolls at Hot Topic yet Stlavin95?
Amapola
Old 11-29-2018, 12:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That's great, hopefully you can get a Jodie doll soon
Old 11-29-2018, 01:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Why thank you for the kind words Stilavin95. I couldn't believe that the Doctor Who plush dolls were not in my Hot Topic store on Black Friday but as soon as I returned to my suite I ordered them right away online. Are these Doctor Who dolls very popular since the show began it's new season or something like that? I even searched Kmart for them and Kmart didn't have them as well. I hope the storm isn't bad because Mom and Dad want to go house hunting very badly and I hope the thunder doesn't wake me up because I have a huge fear of thunderstorms and power outages ever since I was a little girl when we went to visit Oklahoma to visit my godfather on vacation and Mom and I had to sleep in my godfather's room and the lights went out and Mom and I were screaming our heads off until my godfather had to comfort us and by the next day it was sunny and we felt better after that. My only fears now is that the lights don't go out while we are here or the hotel roof might leak again or worse the staff might move us out of our suite which I wouldn't mind because I really want to spend the night in our new house fast enough
Amapola
Old 11-29-2018, 01:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

No problem, how much did they cost?

Hopefully the thunderstorm isn't too bad
Old 11-29-2018, 05:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thing Remains (View Post)
LaAmapola - I hope you're able to get your tooth fixed and that your parents find a house soon.

Hi Lindsay, Leigh, Sam, and Petra hope you all are having a great week
hii
Old 11-29-2018, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hello

Christmas shopping started.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-29-2018, 08:38 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

That's great news LaAmapola

Leigh that is awesome! I haven't started yet.

Hi Petra and Sam
Old 11-29-2018, 10:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

It's still stormy and rainy and the roads are flooding a lot but we stayed inside in our suite and Dad brought us donuts for breakfast and we have been eating plenty of donuts and we are planning to get more donuts tomorrow for breakfast and they come from Walmart and taste really awesome. Then Dad had to brave the storm and brought us hamburgers for lunch and milkshakes too. I do hope the storm doesn't get really bad because there was a lot of thunder and it rained pretty hard and there has been traffic on the roads due to flooding too. I hope the rain stops soon because we want to find our new house as fast as we can
Amapola
Old 11-30-2018, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That sounds horrible

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-30-2018, 08:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
Hello

Christmas shopping started.
Anything good?
Old 11-30-2018, 09:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

The sun finally came out today but it looks like more rain is on the way and who knows if there will be another big storm this weekend. But we are doing fine and are still looking for our new house and will stay in our hotel suite for a few more weeks or more if we finally move into our new house fast enough. Today for dinner Dad brought us Mexican food and it was so tasty and I had a rice and bean burrito which was great. I happen to like burritos and quesadillas a lot because that's the only Mexican food I eat because all the other food is too spicy for me and for breakfast Dad brought us IHOP again and I had a donut with a mocha latte and some bacon. Originally Dad was gonna order breakfast from Denny's but we had trouble and so we ended up with IHOP again which wasn't too bad but all and all a great day today
Amapola
Old 11-30-2018, 11:45 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Where do you live? I love Mexican food.

Happy weekend everyone! It's officially December so 25 days until Christmas!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 12-01-2018, 12:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

I live in California but I was born in Texas and we have a lot of Mexican restaurants and we are so lucky that our hotel is within walking distance of every restaurant but the Mexican restaurant we got our food from is also a bakery where we also get our Mexican pastries that are delicious as a snack or for breakfast. In fact the day we moved into our hotel suite we had Mexican pastries and that's all we lived on for our first breakfast. In the country we only had two Mexican restaurants and the food wasn't that great but now that we are here we can choose from as many restaurants as we want. Now the only thing Dad wishes for is that we are near an Italian restaurant so that Dad could order spaghetti which I'm not too crazy about but I do like rotini pasta and penne pasta with a touch of butter. I hope our new house is next to tons of restaurants so we can order take out food all the time
Amapola
Closed Thread   Post New Thread