Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2018, 02:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Being at home is a lot better for holidays that's for sure.

Not sure I can give you any, sorry
Old 11-14-2018, 12:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm glad you understand how I feel Stlavin. I hope Thanksgiving goes well for me because I have been so nervous and stressed about Thanksgiving plans and all I want is to be in my new house but I hope my hotel suite has BBC America in it so I can watch Doctor Who because there would nothing better than seeing Graham to cheer me up because it seems that whenever Doctor Who is on it always makes me feel better and it makes me want to hang my Graham poster over my bed so I can feel better and to remind me of my room at home
Amapola
Old 11-14-2018, 12:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Will be the first time you won't be having Thanksgiving with your family?
Old 11-14-2018, 01:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Will be the first time you won't be having Thanksgiving with your family?
Mom and Dad are gonna be with me to celebrate Thanksgiving of course but what I mean is that it will be the first Thanksgiving in a different place for my family and me. But we are going Black Friday shopping as my family does every year so that's a good sign. I just don't know how we are gonna cook turkey in a hotel or bake pies in a hotel too but I always get the job of looking up turkey prices and calling supermarkets for the best deal on turkeys and it's a fun job but very tiring but I get money from Mom along with it too. Just hope to buy some more Doctor Who merchandise with my turkey call money when I get it
Amapola
Old 11-14-2018, 01:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaAmapola (View Post)
Mom and Dad are gonna be with me to celebrate Thanksgiving of course but what I mean is that it will be the first Thanksgiving in a different place for my family and me. But we are going Black Friday shopping as my family does every year so that's a good sign. I just don't know how we are gonna cook turkey in a hotel or bake pies in a hotel too but I always get the job of looking up turkey prices and calling supermarkets for the best deal on turkeys and it's a fun job but very tiring but I get money from Mom along with it too. Just hope to buy some more Doctor Who merchandise with my turkey call money when I get it
Amapola
Okay, that's good at least. What's Black Friday?
Old 11-14-2018, 01:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Okay, that's good at least. What's Black Friday?
Black Friday is the traditional shopping day after Thanksgiving where you can find great deals on items and I hope to find some Doctor Who stuff on sale after Thanksgiving. Usually I wait till Christmas but since we are moving to our new house Mom is letting me buy whatever I want
Amapola
Old 11-14-2018, 02:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Black Friday is the traditional shopping day after Thanksgiving where you can find great deals on items and I hope to find some Doctor Who stuff on sale after Thanksgiving. Usually I wait till Christmas but since we are moving to our new house Mom is letting me buy whatever I want
Amapola
Sounds like a good day then
Old 11-14-2018, 08:18 PM
Moderator Support Team

hi all
Old 11-14-2018, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey
Old 11-15-2018, 01:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

I am trying to be brave about moving to a new place but I'm really scared of spending the night in a hotel suite but I dislike sleeping in a strange bed because i'm used to sleeping in my own bed. What should I bring to remind me of home to make me more comfortable? Mom and Dad keep telling me that it will be okay and Dad keeps telling me to keep chasing my dreams but Bradley Walsh's song doesn't seem to help me one bit and I wish that we didn't have to stay in a hotel suite and that we could find our new house fast so we could spend Thanksgiving at our new house rather than a hotel suite. The only things I usually take with me on vacations are one of my stuffed animals and my own pillow which I hardly use because I love the fancy hotel pillows but I really want to take my Graham poster and my Doctor Who posters to remind me of home but my mom says it will be like a slumber party but I also would rather have my own private room in the hotel suite so I could rest peacefully and have sweet dreams of me and Bradley Walsh being on Doctor Who while resting in my soft plush cushiony bed and be left alone because the other thing I dislike about hotels is having to share a room with Mom and Dad because even though I get my own comfortable bed with incredibly soft pillows I still wish I had my own private room and dream my thoughts in peace and stretch out on my bed and cuddle one of the pillows and pretend I am snuggling with Graham. I just hope Thanksgiving goes well for me this year because this time has been very stressful for me
Any more of your advice is welcome because you all have been great friends to me through this hard time
Amapola
Old 11-15-2018, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't really know what you can take with you to your hotel, so maybe taking some of your Doctor Who memorabilia could make you feel comfortable? Is there anything else that makes you feel comfortable?
Old 11-16-2018, 12:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

I got some bad news from Mom and it turns out that I'm gonna have to share a room with Mom and Dad in our hotel and I dislike it so much and all I want is my private space and have my own room but even though Mom tells me to keep a brave face I still don't like to share a hotel room with Mom And Dad because for one thing they always control the TV and Mom has a annoying habit of spying on me to make sure I go to sleep and Dad snores so loud I can't hardly get rest at all. I wish I had a privacy curtain in my space. But I hope I can survive this holiday weekend so we can finally move into our new house. But even though Mom has told me I get a comfortable bed that has the softest pillows of any bed I still dislike it. I still hope I can take my Doctor Who photos of Graham because Graham's the only reason I can feel better and can go to sleep easily with Graham's photo to look at me from my nightstand. What should I do?
Amapola
Old 11-16-2018, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That sucks, why do you have to share with them?
Old 11-16-2018, 10:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I got some bad news from Mom and it turns out that I'm gonna have to share a room with Mom and Dad in our hotel and I dislike it so much and all I want is my private space and have my own room but even though Mom tells me to keep a brave face I still don't like to share a hotel room with Mom And Dad because for one thing they always control the TV and Mom has a annoying habit of spying on me to make sure I go to sleep and Dad snores so loud I can't hardly get rest at all. I wish I had a privacy curtain in my space. But I hope I can survive this holiday weekend so we can finally move into our new house. But even though Mom has told me I get a comfortable bed that has the softest pillows of any bed I still dislike it. I still hope I can take my Doctor Who photos of Graham because Graham's the only reason I can feel better and can go to sleep easily with Graham's photo to look at me from my nightstand. What should I do?
Amapola
oh that does suck how long will you be there for?

hi everyone
Old 11-16-2018, 11:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey
Closed Thread   Post New Thread