Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2017, 07:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thing Remains (View Post)
They will probably either break up or replace him. It's hard to say which way they will go right now. I think they will probably take some time before they decide.
i hope not but he was a huge impact on that band

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Hey all. Hope everyone had a good Monday
hey my dear how are you ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
OMG how deja vu was it for you? Yeah, I was very upset about Chester's death too. I think it's because of how he died. I was sad about Robin Williams too, as well as Alan Rickman. But with Chester, it was different. I was grieving for 24 hours to 48 hours. It really hit me hard and while I'm not a huge fan back when I was during their early days, I still love them and listen to their music. "One More Light" really has new meaning now.
yes all the other celebs i was sad this just really got me , i think cause i was genuinely surprised i didnt see it coming at all and it just was shocking like no !! he was a voice for a lot of people so it is really sad . for me im an on adn off fan im not a die hard fan but i have listen to a fair share of their music and well i love the band cause of the music but mainly for him his voice was like an angel i loved it will always love it .

side note had a crappy day at work well not bad was a genuine boring night shift , close to the end had a customer who want something that you require extra tickets , and for us we can't just give you tickets not anymore , and well he got upset as they all do , said he will write up to the managers about it asked for my name etc , as he left i said it will work out in the end ( cause it genuiely does ) , he got a little annoyed by that came back and said he didnt like the way i was handle it , said i was cocky about it and i made him feel uncomfortable , he named dropped that he worked for a well known newspaper in austraila and that my bosses wouldnt like to hear the way i spoke to him .. . For me i dont think i was that rude slightly more confidant that nothing would happen sure we always get these complaints just annoyed me how he said he felt uncomfortable cause he didnt get his way and well i wasnt sorry about it , i was doing my job why are people all childish in the end??
Old 08-01-2017, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Steph, thanks for helping out while Amy is away. Enjoy your week.
You are welcome

Quote:
hey my dear how are you ?
Good! Tired, but good All the rain we have been having is making me tired. How about you?
Old 08-01-2017, 07:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
You are welcome

Good! Tired, but good All the rain we have been having is making me tired. How about you?
Oh i love rain but it is better to be in bed to sleep
Old 08-01-2017, 10:01 PM
Moderator Manager

Steph, it's been raining here too. For about 2 weeks now. We've only seen a bit of the sun last Sunday and it's gone again. Weather likes this makes me lazy and moody.

Petra, yeah his voice is something else. He's got a pretty high range and most of the time, I remember he strains his voice for all the singing that he's been doing. UGH, sorry about work. There are some people who use their position to undermine you to make you feel nervous so you end up apologizing. At least you've already apologized, what more does that person want?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 08-02-2017, 12:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Steph, it's been raining here too. For about 2 weeks now. We've only seen a bit of the sun last Sunday and it's gone again. Weather likes this makes me lazy and moody.

Petra, yeah his voice is something else. He's got a pretty high range and most of the time, I remember he strains his voice for all the singing that he's been doing. UGH, sorry about work. There are some people who use their position to undermine you to make you feel nervous so you end up apologizing. At least you've already apologized, what more does that person want?
yes he did so sad his gone poor world

yer well i apologised at the start i think afterwards i didnt , i honestly dont think i needed to i wasnt really that rude to him .. ok maybe the whole oh it will workout in the end was a little much , but i hear so many people say they will go to teh manager for tickets cause they get so upset that they can't get what they want and they think we should give it to them cause its "just tickets ". but my manger said we can't do that anymore cause each ticket represents money you can;t go to a restaurant and pay 4.20 for a 4.50 meal same with our tickets , i am just annoyed dont want to get in trouble for something like that, but 1 day later nothing happen all good , that if he wrote a letter , sometimes these letters dont do anything what do they exspext an apology free stuff??.

im just waiting on the other job hopefully i hear about it soon
Old 08-02-2017, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Oh i love rain but it is better to be in bed to sleep
Yes, I wish I could have done that!

Quote:
That's too long of rain! It was only doing it here for about 2 1/2 days because of the tropical storm that went through, but gosh it was non stop. That kind of weather makes me feel the same way.

Just read about what happened at your job Petra (I have no idea how I missed it initially). Some people just want everything for nothing and it's annoying. What you said to him didn't sound rude, don't understand why he thought that. Probably still mad you didn't give him the extra tickets. You apologized so doesn't sound like there is anything else to do. Some people just like to complain.

Hope you hear about this other job soon!
Old 08-03-2017, 01:06 AM
Moderator Manager

Petra, good luck on the other job. I deal with clients everyday so I meet all kinds of people. Some of them are super nice, some of them are a pain in the ass. You've already apologized so I hope the person doesn't make it a big deal anymore.

Steph, there's a tropical storm here too but nothing major. Weather there much better now? There's finally some sun here but it comes and it goes.

Old 08-03-2017, 03:26 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Petra, good luck on the other job. I deal with clients everyday so I meet all kinds of people. Some of them are super nice, some of them are a pain in the ass. You've already apologized so I hope the person doesn't make it a big deal anymore.

Steph, there's a tropical storm here too but nothing major. Weather there much better now? There's finally some sun here but it comes and it goes.
yer this job you get both jobs really it is very annoying but hey isnt it a part of life?
Old 08-03-2017, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Steph, there's a tropical storm here too but nothing major. Weather there much better now? There's finally some sun here but it comes and it goes
Much better yesterday and today. Sunny and hot though now. That is a funny coincidence you have a tropical storm too! Hopefully the weather starts clearing up for you soon

Quote:
yer this job you get both jobs really it is very annoying but hey isnt it a part of life?
That is a good way of putting it!
Old 08-04-2017, 12:23 AM
Moderator Manager

Petra, oh it is. It's also part of our job which is really annoying but we have to deal with it.

Steph, just as you asked, the sun is finally here after not seeing the sun since Monday last week. I won't be surprised if we get another storm soon.

Friday! Time to relax and unwind.

Old 08-04-2017, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad the sun came out for you today Lindsay!

Yes, so glad it's the weekend!
Old 08-06-2017, 01:10 AM
Moderator Manager

Busy Sunday for me. I have some errands to do and general cleaning. Isn't Sunday supposed to be a rest day?

How's your weekend so far, Steph?

Old 08-06-2017, 06:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Busy Sunday for me. I have some errands to do and general cleaning. Isn't Sunday supposed to be a rest day?

if only that was true i had work after 4 days off has two people call in sick so i had to find someone to cover for it and i had issue with our tv which shows all our deals , and another custormer complaint .. life is fun
Old 08-06-2017, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Hope you got all your errands done! The whole weekend is supposed to be rest day I though

My weekend was busy. Saturday was my real busy day. I ended up buying a new car then running some errands. Then I went to visit a friend for a few hours. I was exhausted when I got home and went to bed

Today I didn't plan on doing anything, but I ended up being out half the day. Then I did some chores.

Sorry you had to deal with all of that after your days off, Petra. But I guess it never fails! Hope the rest of your weekend was good!
Old 08-08-2017, 01:20 AM
Moderator Manager

Petra, yikes! You still got home on time or do you have to render overtime?

Steph, wow, you just bought a car! Brand new or second hand?

Closed Thread   Post New Thread