Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2008, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz (View Post)
IT's a Jewish holiday tomorrow so my work will be dead because well, most of the guys I work with are Jewish. And then Thanksgiving will be here!
Thanksgiving.

Luckily I don't deal with kids, though sometimes one will hug me.
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Old 10-10-2008, 07:17 AM
Elite Fan

Oh I love getting hugs....especially from kids. But I do love getting hugs.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 10-10-2008, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love hugs, but I have this need to initiate them (I'm not overly fond of being touched). But the girl's very sweet, she's actually in my sister's class.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:58 AM
Master Fan

I did my work experience at a primary school and the children had a tendency to hug me/cling to my leg/hold my hand. I'm not a big fan of the personal space invasion normally, but it's so adorable when children do it (especially when they're fighting over who gets to hold your hand. It makes you feel loved). I'm not a big fan of children, but they are adorable. I kept getting wrong for letting them get too attached!
Old 10-10-2008, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

That sounds like better work expierience than mine, I was at the local library. Typically because I was the only person in my class who actually read I was sent there.

I like my little cousins, but even then I only see them a few times a year, so I can't say I'm a huge fan of kids.

Old 10-10-2008, 03:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ Janet ~ (View Post)
I love hugs, but I have this need to initiate them (I'm not overly fond of being touched). But the girl's very sweet, she's actually in my sister's class.

I know someone who is like that as well. I'm told I'm a huggable person and I don't know if that's true or not but everytime an actor hugs me, they go, "See!!!"

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 10-10-2008, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiriuslyPotter (View Post)
That sounds like better work expierience than mine, I was at the local library. Typically because I was the only person in my class who actually read I was sent there.

I like my little cousins, but even then I only see them a few times a year, so I can't say I'm a huge fan of kids.
I wanna work at a library or a bookstore!
Old 10-11-2008, 08:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It's not working in a library that I had anything against, it's just the people I was working for were kind of patronizing when they spoke to me and just got me stacking shelves for most of it.

I'm looking forward to Merlin tonight, I think that show, SDoaCG and SJA is the only TV I'm actually watching, it's kind of wierd. I really like Merlin though, I've forgiven it for taking Robin Hood's slot

Old 10-11-2008, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'd loooooove to work at a bookstore! (I first typed live at a bookstore. Wouldn't mind that either! )

I'm also very much looking forward to Merlin tonight I had expected to fall completely in love with this show, and while I don't love it THAT much yet, I do really really like it.
Old 10-11-2008, 09:39 AM
Master Fan

I haven't fallen for it either, but it has the potential, it usually takes me a while for me to fall for shows, Doctor Who being the exception that took about two episodes.

Oh yeah, I also watched Never Mind the Buzzcocks episode 2 still haven't caught ep 1, what on earth did Simon do to his hair?!!

Basically it's been a very lazy day so far.

Old 10-11-2008, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

I'm only really watching How I Met Your Mother and House with any particular interest.

I normally fall in love with shows very quickly (yes, I'm a show-****) and if they haven't hooked me within the first couple of episodes, I quickly lose interest.
Old 10-11-2008, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedxlie (View Post)
I'd loooooove to work at a bookstore! (I first typed live at a bookstore. Wouldn't mind that either! )

I'm also very much looking forward to Merlin tonight I had expected to fall completely in love with this show, and while I don't love it THAT much yet, I do really really like it.
I love how bad it is!
Old 10-12-2008, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Janet I love your avatar, the randomness of those two shows put together is awesome

I've lost interest in so many shows this season I used to watch practically everything, now I can only be bothered if I really love something. I got tired with Heroes, The Office, House, Pushing Daisies... So I've stopped with those for now. I might still catch up with them at some later point, but for now... Ehh.
Old 10-12-2008, 08:32 AM
Master Fan

I'm only watching Heroes because it's airing on the BBC now, but I'm not to fussed about the show except for Nathan. The rest of my shows (of which there are many) I've only caught about one episode. I think this is because I don't have nearly as much spare time so I only watch stuff I truly enjoy.

Old 10-12-2008, 08:41 AM
Elite Fan

I think I gave up on Heroes last week ... I mean, series one and two were pretty cool but it gets more and more confusing with every episode and I just cannot deal with that

I do not really want to stop watching Pushing Daisies - it is such a cute show. I just do not like the murder mystery bit
|it's about time
Closed Thread   Post New Thread