Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2007, 07:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedxlie (View Post)
can I come with you? Then we can pretend to be at together
Of course, I have to warn you, I am going to spend at least one day inside the Virgin Store
|it's about time
Old 09-06-2007, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

that's a warning?? More like a motivation for me to want to come with you even more!
Old 09-06-2007, 07:38 AM
Elite Fan

Then I'd be happy to take you with me
I am still trying to convince my mom to come with me, since I can not leave her alone because she hardly speaks the language

I just found a cover of Keane's 'Somewhere only we know' by Lifehouse
YouTube - Lifehouse - Somewhere Only We Know: Live @ Yahoo!
|it's about time
Old 09-06-2007, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
yeah, I was close to going mental! But at least I had my Doctor Who episodes to keep me sane
*ponders* that's not good- I only have Rose right now
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Old 09-06-2007, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Janet - better stock up on some more, then!

Jen - better not leave her out of your sight for too long then... Maybe you can lock her up in the hotelroom while you're at Virgin?

off to watch that vid! Ooohh did YouTube just change the interface of its players a bit?
Old 09-06-2007, 07:45 AM
Elite Fan

I have season 3 right now, because I am watching it with a friend who hasn't watched it yet

Quote:
Jen - better not leave her out of your sight for too long then... Maybe you can lock her up in the hotelroom while you're at Virgin?
I bet she would start to complain, because once I am in there ... I will stay there

Quote:
off to watch that vid! Ooohh did YouTube just change the interface of its players a bit?
No, apparantly it is just that video
|it's about time
Old 09-06-2007, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Janet - better stock up on some more, then!

Er, yeah, I should
Old 09-06-2007, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
No, apparantly it is just that video
Oh yeah I see, weird the song is gorgeous though! I think I like it better than the original.

Quote:
I bet she would start to complain, because once I am in there ... I will stay there
yeah. When I go to London and come back, people will ask me how it was and I'll only be able to describe the Virgin Megastore from the inside
Old 09-06-2007, 07:58 AM
Master Fan

I think I've only been to london once in my life (And I live in the country, lol!) and that was with school, so it wasn't that fun, well I've been to stansted airport but that's 40 miles away so it doesn't count, so it makes me laugh when they say 'London Stansted'

I just wanted some cereal, it's nearly 4pm, but I'm a strange person, anyway I looked and there wasn't enough milk, woe.

Old 09-06-2007, 08:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh yeah I see, weird the song is gorgeous though! I think I like it better than the original.
Yeah, I think I like this one better, too. Doesn't happen a lot that the cover is better

Quote:
yeah. When I go to London and come back, people will ask me how it was and I'll only be able to describe the Virgin Megastore from the inside

Oh, btw. do you know where that TARDIS is standing? I really want to drag my mom there even though she won't know why
|it's about time
Old 09-06-2007, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wanna go to London close to $650 if I do it well just for flying. Janet barely has 2 pennies to rub together.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh, btw. do you know where that TARDIS is standing?
Earls Court

Awww Janet

I think you can get flights from Amsterdam to London and back for under 50 euros why I don't go there more often is beyond me
Old 09-06-2007, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You should go more often. Although London is expensive, right? Bah, I should log off my account or something so I'll concentrate more on my homework.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:45 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Andie- (View Post)

Sylv, I'll ask if there is anything we can do about your old username if you want to.
I think someone else mentioned this too. I'm not sure what could be done really, I'm kinda settled in this one now Plus, lookit - I'm nearly at 1000 posts already!

Siobhan - London Stanstead makes me giggle too, silly people. Mind you, whenever I used to chat to my US friends, they'd ask if I lived near London... I'd just say yes b/c I probably do by American standards
Old 09-06-2007, 09:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandelier2 (View Post)
Siobhan - London Stanstead makes me giggle too, silly people. Mind you, whenever I used to chat to my US friends, they'd ask if I lived near London... I'd just say yes b/c I probably do by American standards
It is so mean, because they offer those cheap flights to London and then you end up at Stansted Or Luton ... if you want to go to Heathrow, you'll have to pay much more money

Quote:
Earls Court
*writes that down* I am going to make lots of pictures *giggle*
|it's about time
Closed Thread   Post New Thread