Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2008, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My net has done that too before! So weird

It's storming really hard here and there's a tree just outside of my room, it keeps getting dangerously close to my window *hides under bed*
Old 01-15-2008, 07:06 AM
Total Fan

Oh Val, bigs trees in storms are scary! I was hiding from mine over the weekend, they're very old and creaky and just a little too close for comfort when we have storms. I'm not even going to mention my leaky roof

I want it to be Spring already! Oh, wait, then I'd miss my birthday. OK, it can be the middle of February for a week or so (husband's birthday is the week after mine) THEN it can be Spring
Old 01-15-2008, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The one by my window isn't very big or old, but it looks like it's died years ago and like it wouldn't take much to knock it down I hope the storm dies out soon

I'm so ready for spring too! Or well, it can stay January, but can it just get warm and sunny already?
Old 01-15-2008, 08:38 AM
Total Fan

yeah that sounds doable It was actually really nice here all day yesterday and then we had torrential rain overnight, yet again. I'm getting really fed up with being kept awake by drippy noises!

Mind you, it's better than our old flat. We had this crazy Russian couple living downstairs from us who used to shout a lot and cook smelly food. And the guy snored like a freakin' DINOSAUR! It used to drive us crazy
Old 01-15-2008, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh wow that does sound really bad! glad you don't have that any more. Though drippy noises can be annoying too... I have a radiator right next to my bed and I think there's a lot of air inside it, because when I turn it off (as I do every night) it keeps making these really loud ticking noises and you can hear a lot of water running through it, which always makes me have to pee
Old 01-15-2008, 08:52 AM
Total Fan

that's what the drippy noises are doing to me! I was having some crazy dream last night (can't for the life of me remember what about) and woke up in a panic at about 5am. The roof was going "drip drip drip drip" and I was so snuggly and warm under my new covers but I have to brave it and visit the bathroom

I never thought I was going to get out of bed this morning. The new covers have these satin ribbonny bits on them and they're so soft and warm and lovely

Oh my god, I'm gushing over bed covers. *facepalm*
Old 01-15-2008, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

but bed covers can be very nice and worth gushing about! there's nothing better than a nice warm bed that you just really don't want to get out of! Well, I guess it's not ideal if you really have to get up and go somewhere, but still
Old 01-15-2008, 09:06 AM
Total Fan

well I didn't have to go out today so it's all good

the main thing about the covers is the satin ribbons. I have this thing for silky stuff.. like you know the labels you have in the back of your clothes with washing instructions and the size on etc? when i was little i used to suck my finger and play with my labels... so much so that my mum ended up cutting most of them out of my clothes for easy access

20-odd years later I still have a bit of a thing for them *hides* it's like a blanky, comfort thing i guess
Old 01-15-2008, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know what you mean, I love satin. When I was little, my parents once got me a satin pyjama and satin bedclothes, I loved them soooooo much but I quickly learned not to wear that pyjama while I was using those bedclothes, because satin on satin is so slippery, I'd slide right out of bed
Old 01-15-2008, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

I wnat it to be April! I have things to do before then, BUT My parents agreed to let me go see Lifehouse in D.C. and stay with a friend I've known on line for about 4 years. I'm so excited!
-Pammie
ETA: I have a new icon *dances* lol I know its still Nine/Rose but I am so indescive it was so pretty!

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]

Last edited by AtomicEmpress; 01-15-2008 at 10:32 AM
Old 01-15-2008, 12:29 PM
Elite Fan

Totally random but I just love it

|it's about time
Old 01-15-2008, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that!

Pammie, sounds like you're going to have an amazing time! And I love your icon I'll have to get used to it though, I'm so used to you having the old one
Old 01-15-2008, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

It is really cute

Did you guys watch Juno? I watched it last night and it was such a great film
|it's about time
Old 01-15-2008, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I watched it two days ago! I really loved it too I loved practically everything about it, which doesn't happen often when I watch movies these days. And I love Ellen Page!
Old 01-15-2008, 05:59 PM
Elite Fan

I ate too much. *sits in a corner and feels like a water balloon!*
-Pammie

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread