Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2007, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Laptops are the best! I'm so in love with mine too. And you can take it everywhere with you, too! What kind is it?
Old 12-25-2007, 05:56 PM
Master Fan

I don't know much about laptops, but it's an acer, and my dad thinks they are a good brand and he's a computer geek so I'll believe him.
It's not the most expensive or anything, we're not that rich but I like it a lot.

I've got windows vista on it, which confuses me, I guess I'll get used to it anyway.

Old 12-25-2007, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Acer is a good brand

yeah, mine has Vista too and I've had it for about a month now and I'm now slowly getting used to it I used to hate it in the beginning but I'm liking it more than XP now
Old 12-25-2007, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

The desktop is so shiny compared to XP, I'm not sure I like it, I'm boring I know.

What I don't like is the whenever you download something it asks you for permission to download like 110 times.

Old 12-25-2007, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
What I don't like is the whenever you download something it asks you for permission to download like 110 times.
Ugh, yeah I hate that too. I've kind of gotten used to it now though.

I keep meaning to say this - I love your avatar! It's insane how much I still miss the whole Tyler family.
Old 12-25-2007, 06:21 PM
Master Fan

I miss them too, they just look so happy in the icon, I miss the cheerfulness they had together despite everything.

I just remembered there's football tomorrow, damn, and I was enjoying christmas so much.

Old 12-25-2007, 06:27 PM
Master Fan

I hate Vista. I've had it since September now, and I still hate it. The permission thing and all my hardware doesn't work with Vista so I had to buy new stuff... ugh. Give me XP any day.

I love your icon, too!

I am so sad Christmas is over . No holiday or anything to look forward to now. Except New Year, I suppose, but I don't consider it much of a holiday (no presents or chocolate eggs are exchanged) apart from seeing how many bottles of Coke I can balance on my rapidly-expanding stomach, I never have any plans.

All my friends go out and get plastered- because there is literally nothing else to do around here (except burn some buildings or rob a corner shop, maybe) and also, they've got less confidence than me (that's saying something) but they hide it better, so need more alcohol to give them a bit of the Dutch- but they end up acting like idiots and I feel like a right plonker, stood there with my Sprite.
Old 12-25-2007, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm actually quite looking forward to Christmas being over - if only because it means they'll finally come to fix the radiator. Because I'm still freezing now - I am currently wearing 3 sweaters with my hood up, a thick pair of jogging pants and 2 pairs of socks. I'm also wrapped in my blanket. And let's not forget the gloves. Yes people, I'm wearing gloves in the house but other than that, I'm doing just fine I should watch VotD again, because I wasn't cold at ALL while watching that!

I don't really know yet what I'm going to do on New Year's... I'm not looking forward to anything right now, except the start of Torchwood season 2 and then DW season 4 of course I have no life. Well, no life that doesn't revolve around the Whoniverse, at least
Old 12-25-2007, 06:37 PM
Master Fan

My house is too hot. I actually had to stick my head out of the window so I could breathe. It's 1AM, it should be freezing We can't win, Val!

I've got maaaaajor New Year plans. I'm planning on watching all the DVDs I got for Christmas and reading all the books I got for Christmas and then when that's done, I'll be... counting down the days until the start of series 4. I can't wait to find out how they re-introduce Donna. I really can't.

ETA: Oh, I also plan to do some exams or something, too, before I leave school. I can't quite remember what they're called? GBEs? OBEs? Something like that anyway. Remind me, Siobhan!
Old 12-25-2007, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

I've still got about 12 days off school at least, I don't care if I'm anti-social, I prefer staying in, yes I know that's sad, it's better than behaving like the people in my area, who frequently set fire to stuff for fun.

ETA; Ah yes, those would be uh .. G .. CS ...Es maybe

Old 12-25-2007, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If I'd have a TARDIS, I'd come visit you right now. Too hot sounds like heaven. No, scratch that.. If I'd have a TARDIS, I'd probably go to the Bahamas or something

I'm probably going to spend New Year's Eve at a friend's place, but it kind of depends on if it's just him and his girlfriend, or if he has invited more people. If there will be other people, that's great, but if it's just him and his girlfriend, I don't know if I should go I'd feel like such a third wheel, especially since I haven't met her yet and my friend and I kind of have a history so it could end up being REALLY awkward. Which doesn't really sound so perfect for New Year's Eve
Old 12-25-2007, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

I go back on the 7th of January I also like staying in. My friend- who once made me feel like a great big dirty sinner- started going out and has now declared someone who got permanantly kicked out of every school in the area when he was 9, as "okay". Also, she thinks it's funny that she can't remember what happened the night before and doesn't know what she got up to with a guy- I just think that's goddamn scary. Nothing wrong with getting drunk once in a while, but getting frequently getting so drunk your memory blanks out? Not cool.

All my friends are going out with complete dossers (one got kicked out of school for... something I'm not sure I can discuss on a PG-13 board, actually. Suffice to say, never has the phrase "come outside" been less appropriate), so I wouldn't want to knock around with them.

I think you should go. If you feel like a third wheel, learn your lesson and never go again when it's just the three of you! You don't know until you try... and fail
Old 12-26-2007, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Nothing wrong with getting drunk once in a while, but getting frequently getting so drunk your memory blanks out? Not cool.
I agree with that, getting drunk once in a while is fun, but I always make sure I can remember what was going on the night before.

Quote:
I think you should go. If you feel like a third wheel, learn your lesson and never go again when it's just the three of you! You don't know until you try... and fail
that's true! I probably will end up going. The alternative is sitting at home, all by myself, or going to a party with another friend where I know I really can't stand half of the people
Old 12-27-2007, 10:33 AM
Master Fan

Hehe, I've just been suspended from another forum for defending my right to have an opinion, people these days!

Anyway! Hi, how is everyone?

Old 12-27-2007, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

what, really? That's pathetic!

Hi! I'm good a bit bored, and trying to figure out what I want to do for dinner today. Of course, I'll have to make up my mind soon because if I don't figure it out before the shops close, it'll be easy because then I won't have anything for dinner

how are you?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread