Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2012, 09:55 PM
Elite Fan

Series 7 Speculation #2 (Doctor Who Returns on 30th March)

On the day of the first episode of Season 7 airs, lets continue the discussion of Season 7

Last edited by Almeida's Army; 01-23-2013 at 08:59 AM
Almeida's Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:25 PM
Loyal Fan

TFTNT Timmo.
Bowtiesarecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:44 AM
Elite Fan

No problemo
Old 09-09-2012, 03:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

New thread

Whatndo we think now that the season started ? .. Question did Amy only get pregnant cause of the tarsus?
Old 09-09-2012, 07:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethamgal (View Post)
New thread

Whatndo we think now that the season started ? .. Question did Amy only get pregnant cause of the tarsus?
No she got pregnant because Amy and Rory but because the baby was conceved in the TARDIS she had some Timelord DNA in her. Basically because the Timelord became what the were because of exposure to the time vortex (over millions of years though) being conceved in the TARDIS must have accelerated her evolution along that path.
Bowtiesarecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

Any discussion of S7 Part 2?
Old 12-29-2012, 01:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida's Army (View Post)
Any discussion of S7 Part 2?
So far who is Clara and why does she keep dying ?
Old 12-29-2012, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethamgal (View Post)
So far who is Clara and why does she keep dying ?
I don't have any theories yet myself. Here's some things we've seen so far:

- She looks the same each time
- She has the same name each time
- She says some of the same things each time
- She has a similar personality each time (like the souffle thing)
- She appears in different times and places, and she seems to be connected to the time zone she's living in (not like she just appeared there from somewhere else)
- Each time she's died in some terrible way that has something to do with the Doctor
- She seems to die in some fairly convincing ways, and it seems unlikely that she faked her death and reappeared somewhere else
Raonaild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ whoa all great theories and true but she can't be an alien ? Cause the doctor would know or could that be a possibility?
Old 12-29-2012, 06:57 PM
Elite Fan

She could be an alien- cos she has now appeared on two planets, so it is possible...

If it wasn't for the whole romantic aspect, I would say she could be Susan but the whole romantic part kinda rules out that... I guess she could be some incarnation of River, but I doubt it...
Old 12-29-2012, 07:36 PM
Master Fan

I'm not saying that Clara definitely isn't River or a Time Lord of some sort, but the pattern we've seen so far doesn't fit a Time Lord. It seems like Clara is going through the opposite of regeneration: in regeneration the body basically dies but at the moment of death a new body replaces the old, and has a different look. Clara's body really dies (as far as we know), but she reappears in another time and place looking the same.
Old 12-29-2012, 07:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raonaild (View Post)
I'm not saying that Clara definitely isn't River or a Time Lord of some sort, but the pattern we've seen so far doesn't fit a Time Lord. It seems like Clara is going through the opposite of regeneration: in regeneration the body basically dies but at the moment of death a new body replaces the old, and has a different look. Clara's body really dies (as far as we know), but she reappears in another time and place looking the same.
Could be the equivalent of Jenny though... she died, came back and looked the same... obviously it can't be her, due to the whole romantic side, but it could be a similar situation...
Old 12-29-2012, 10:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida's Army (View Post)
Could be the equivalent of Jenny though... she died, came back and looked the same... obviously it can't be her, due to the whole romantic side, but it could be a similar situation...
What's the equivalent of Jenny if she's not the actual Jenny? Jenny was basically a Time Lord too, made from the Doctor's genetic material, even if her initial regeneration was unusual.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raonaild (View Post)
What's the equivalent of Jenny if she's not the actual Jenny? Jenny was basically a Time Lord too, made from the Doctor's genetic material, even if her initial regeneration was unusual.
Maybe she could be The Master's daughter, trying to gain the Doctors confidence so she can rip through the time lock and release the the Master as well as the rest of the horrors of the Time War into the Universe, sparking the most epic 50th Anniversary special...

Or she could not... y'know... whichever works
Old 12-29-2012, 10:25 PM
Master Fan

I need to go back and rewatch Asylum of the Daleks, there are probably some more clues there that I've forgotten about, since it aired months ago.

My feeling at the moment is that Clara is something different, something we haven't seen before.
Reply   Post New Thread