Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2018, 08:14 AM
  #1
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 172,914
Season 1 General Discussion #1: A trip of a lifetime.



GENERAL DISCUSSION - SEASON 1


When Rose Tyler is rescued from killer shop window dummies by a friendly alien,
it's just the start of a journey through time and space that will change her life forever.



1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6| 7| 8| 9| 10| 11| 12| 13|


__________________
Happy Anniversary to
Rose ~ aired 15 years ago

Last edited by Summer Falls; 03-31-2018 at 08:33 AM
Summer Falls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 11:33 PM
  #2
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 452,631
Thanks for opening this, Petra.

So all discussion for S1 will be posted here? No more episode discussion threads to post on or we can still bump that from time to time?
__________________

"It's more like a hobby for me.
So obviously I don't need to do it if I don't want."
- Kimi Räikkönen

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 08:04 AM
  #3
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 172,914
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Thanks for opening this, Petra.

So all discussion for S1 will be posted here? No more episode discussion threads to post on or we can still bump that from time to time?
i feel it would be easier , i find it better to mange and not a lot of people post on the separate ones

so all in one thread BUT i have linked up all episodes thread in the OP i just noticed some seasons didnt have threads open cause it was before this board was opened so instead of opening a new thread for the one episode i did the whole seasons one
__________________
Happy Anniversary to
Rose ~ aired 15 years ago
Summer Falls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 05:57 PM
  #4
Moderator Manager

 
One Thing Remains's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Doctor Who
 
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 75,089
Thanks for opening this thread Petra
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 11:23 PM
  #5
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 452,631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
i feel it would be easier , i find it better to mange and not a lot of people post on the separate ones

so all in one thread BUT i have linked up all episodes thread in the OP i just noticed some seasons didnt have threads open cause it was before this board was opened so instead of opening a new thread for the one episode i did the whole seasons one
Okay just as long as the individual episode discussion threads aren't closed permanently. And perhaps when we do our re-watches, we can also utilize this thread to talk about the season in general.
__________________

"It's more like a hobby for me.
So obviously I don't need to do it if I don't want."
- Kimi Räikkönen

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 08:48 AM
  #6
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 172,914
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Okay just as long as the individual episode discussion threads aren't closed permanently. And perhaps when we do our re-watches, we can also utilize this thread to talk about the season in general.
nope i dont feel the need to yet anyways, and i these threads would be great to have a general discussion
__________________
Happy Anniversary to
Rose ~ aired 15 years ago
Summer Falls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 12:10 AM
  #7
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 452,631
Alright.

This is the only season I've re-watched but that's probably early last year so it's been a long time for me.
__________________

"It's more like a hobby for me.
So obviously I don't need to do it if I don't want."
- Kimi Räikkönen

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 10:03 AM
  #8
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 172,914
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Alright.

This is the only season I've re-watched but that's probably early last year so it's been a long time for me.
me to this season usually the season i skip i dont think i even remember how it ends for him
__________________
Happy Anniversary to
Rose ~ aired 15 years ago
Summer Falls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 09:33 PM
  #9
Moderator Manager

 
One Thing Remains's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Doctor Who
 
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 75,089
yeah I have never rewatched this season and it’s been over a decade since it came out. I am sure I have forgotten a lot and possibly almost everything.
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 01:14 AM
  #10
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 452,631
Yeah S1 is my least favorite season and just cause I didn't like 9 but I do like his dynamic with Rose.
__________________

"It's more like a hobby for me.
So obviously I don't need to do it if I don't want."
- Kimi Räikkönen

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 06:34 AM
  #11
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 172,914
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thing Remains (View Post)
yeah I have never rewatched this season and it’s been over a decade since it came out. I am sure I have forgotten a lot and possibly almost everything.
me to i dont remember a lot even the first episode of this series is so different to the who that i know
__________________
Happy Anniversary to
Rose ~ aired 15 years ago
Summer Falls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 06:30 PM
  #12
Moderator Manager

 
One Thing Remains's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Doctor Who
 
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 75,089
I am glad that the show did not stay this way and I honestly think it was best for the franchise that Chris stepped down. It would not have survived without switching the Doctors out in my opinion.
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 01:41 AM
  #13
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 452,631
I actually watched S1 after watching S7. So it feels really weird watching an old ep where the VFX were not as good as the later seasons.
__________________

"It's more like a hobby for me.
So obviously I don't need to do it if I don't want."
- Kimi Räikkönen

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 05:53 AM
  #14
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 172,914
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thing Remains (View Post)
I am glad that the show did not stay this way and I honestly think it was best for the franchise that Chris stepped down. It would not have survived without switching the Doctors out in my opinion.
that is true but i wouldnt of mind if he did another season one season doesnt show much of what he could do
__________________
Happy Anniversary to
Rose ~ aired 15 years ago
Summer Falls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 01:45 PM
  #15
Moderator Manager

 
One Thing Remains's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Doctor Who
 
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 75,089
Yes I agree. One more season would have been fine for his version of the Doctor.
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST