Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2016, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, the Doctor got Rory to travel in the TARDIS because he knbew Amy had figure our she loved Rory.

I don't know how or when Amy was kidnapped.

Amazing gif.
Old 03-22-2016, 09:39 PM
Moderator Manager

Although I can probably see why he incorporated that SL. I can't really imagine Amy pregnant and travelling in the Tardis. The Doctor would have to leave her and Rory behind on Earth so they can spend time with the baby. But yeah, the Ganger thing was so confusing and then baby Melody being a Ganger in the end was like . I hate that we didn't get to see Amy & Rory as parents and raising their child the normal way. But I guess that's what happens when you're a companion of the Doctor.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-23-2016, 03:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Yeah and it was unclear at what point Amy was kidnapped by the Silence/Madame Kovarian and how they were able to replace her with a flesh avatar with Rory & the Doctor not knowing. I guess Moffatt was going for the shock factor.

This gif.

Beautiful gif

For me another issue is the parents side what did thier parents think they went ??.. like they where going to shoot a version with rory dad but they neeve did it but we have a story board of it and its so heart breaking
Old 03-23-2016, 08:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderM (View Post)
The whole s6/Ganger storyline was confusing to say the least. I cant figure out when they kidnapped the real Amy and found the whole thing kind of bizarre...
As for the Doctor making Amy/Rory happen, they were already getting married after all. I dont see much he could have done to add to that...
I too was let down by the ganger plot. I think that Amy was kidnapped sometime during the first 2 episodes of the season. It was after that that she started seeing those portals. And it was at the end of ep 2 when the Doctor scanned her for pregnancy right?
Old 03-23-2016, 06:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18 (View Post)
I too was let down by the ganger plot. I think that Amy was kidnapped sometime during the first 2 episodes of the season. It was after that that she started seeing those portals. And it was at the end of ep 2 when the Doctor scanned her for pregnancy right?
Yes he did i always thought it was weird him scanning her for it maybe he knew earlier on?
Old 03-24-2016, 08:46 AM
Elite Fan

I think he suspected something was up when they reappeared together. They had split up in between eps 1 and 2.
Old 03-24-2016, 10:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I think he suspected something was up when they reappeared together. They had split up in between eps 1 and 2.
Yes they did that was so sad .. i didnt like that they made her barren
Old 03-25-2016, 09:25 AM
Elite Fan

I know! What was up with that!?
Old 03-25-2016, 09:30 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I know! What was up with that!?
That was a huge mistake making her barren. I rather like the thought of little mini-Amelias and Rorys running around.
Old 03-25-2016, 09:41 AM
Elite Fan

It would have been nice to have the Doctor run into a Pond descendant at some point.
Old 03-25-2016, 09:45 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
It would have been nice to have the Doctor run into a Pond descendant at some point.
Yes, someone with Rory's face and Amelia's red hair.
Old 03-25-2016, 11:37 AM
Elite Fan

They wouldn't even have to become a companion. Just maybe someone he runs across.
Old 03-25-2016, 04:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
They wouldn't even have to become a companion. Just maybe someone he runs across.
true or would if not they would work in unit .. it made it seem like traveling with the doctor effect you internally

the one thing they did but didnt show was they adopted a kid

till this day this is the saddest thing ive seen i really wish they had added into the series

Doctor Who: P.S. - Series 7 2012 - BBC One
Old 03-25-2016, 05:01 PM
Elite Fan

I know...
Old 03-25-2016, 10:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I know...
So so sad
Closed Thread   Post New Thread