Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2009, 03:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'll have to go look in my Netflix queue and see when that DVD is supposed to be.

Nicole
Old 02-26-2009, 05:22 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubandgeek05 (View Post)
I'll have to go look in my Netflix queue and see when that DVD is supposed to be.

Nicole
Since the entire show goes by episode titles, I found a handy dandy episode guide that I'm using to cross off the eps as I see them since I'm just randomly chooseing discs from Netflix (although I put in the name of the actor for each doctor and am *sorta* watching them in order by Doctor).

here's the link -- I hope I type it write:

Doctor Who Episode List - TV.com
stargazer60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 05:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for that Laurie just what I need. I've got a notebook and I'm writing down every episode I've seen of everything I'm getting from Netflix.

What I did was I typed in Doctor Who and just added every single one. it's in NO order whatsoever. (Right now I've got my Hotel Babylon discs, and I should be getting Disc 1 of S1 of New Who tomorrow or Sat.)

Nicole
Old 02-26-2009, 06:18 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Thanks for that Laurie just what I need. I've got a notebook and I'm writing down every episode I've seen of everything I'm getting from Netflix.

What I did was I typed in Doctor Who and just added every single one. it's in NO order whatsoever. (Right now I've got my Hotel Babylon discs, and I should be getting Disc 1 of S1 of New Who tomorrow or Sat.)

Nicole

If I didn't have my Netflix perpetually at the limit.....I'd be getting through these classic Doctor Who eps quicker. But there are so many other things that I want to watch, too!!

Yes, you need to get all of New Who viewed....pronto!
Old 02-26-2009, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I agree with this!

I haven't really watched classic Who in order, either. I've seen quite a big chunk of the Tom Baker episodes, then a handfull of Peter Davison ones, a few John Pertwee episodes, and the first two William Hartnell episodes. Maybe I should just start at the beginning and work my way through, but I don't know if I have the patience for that
Old 02-27-2009, 06:36 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speak slow (View Post)

I haven't really watched classic Who in order, either. I've seen quite a big chunk of the Tom Baker episodes, then a handfull of Peter Davison ones, a few John Pertwee episodes, and the first two William Hartnell episodes. Maybe I should just start at the beginning and work my way through, but I don't know if I have the patience for that

Yeah.....it's a bit of a daunting task...at the very least I want to see several eps with each of the Doctors....

When I was at the Gallifrey con the other week, someone asked me who my favorite Doctor was...and I don't feel qualified to give an honest answer yet since I haven't seen all of them in action!
Old 02-28-2009, 08:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer60 (View Post)
If I didn't have my Netflix perpetually at the limit.....I'd be getting through these classic Doctor Who eps quicker. But there are so many other things that I want to watch, too!!

I have 5 episodes of Hotel Babylon to watch then I can start Disc 1 of S1 of New Who Which means I'll be squeeing in the appropriate threads

Nicole
Old 02-28-2009, 04:19 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I have 5 episodes of Hotel Babylon to watch then I can start Disc 1 of S1 of New Who Which means I'll be squeeing in the appropriate threads

Nicole
Looking forward to your reviews.

Y'know, I should probably watch S1 of New Who again myself.....
Old 04-02-2009, 04:37 AM
New Fan

Finally, a place where I can talk about my Jamie love! *celebrates*
Stacey01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 07:13 PM
New Fan

Can't beat classic Who.
codyw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 05:26 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome codyw1 - enjoy your stay
|it's about time
Mrs.Almeida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 05:32 AM
Elite Fan

Love classic who!

Every Doctor brought something to the role. Tom Baker was my first (and still my favorite) Doctor. And 'City of Death' was the first story I ever saw.

Watching classic who helps me to fill the void while I'm waiting for the next season of NuWho to come.

Last edited by scififan2009; 10-18-2009 at 05:37 AM
scififan2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 09:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Love classic who!

Every Doctor brought something to the role. Tom Baker was my first (and still my favorite) Doctor. And 'City of Death' was the first story I ever saw.

Watching classic who helps me to fill the void while I'm waiting for the next season of NuWho to come.
Me, too!
Old 10-22-2011, 10:06 PM
Elite Fan

So many epic episodes. Genesis of the Daleks. City of Death. The Five Doctors. Tomb of the Cybermen. Rememberence of the Daleks. Ressurection of the Daleks. The Sea Devils. Planet of the Spiders. The Daemons.

I love classic Who!
Old 01-17-2012, 02:02 PM
Elite Fan

To coincide with the recent classic rewatches, thought we could start some additional conversations here
Reply   Post New Thread