Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2009, 07:34 AM
Elite Fan

New Year's Day Special 2010: "The End of Time" Part 2 (01.01.2010)

The Doctor faces the end of his life, as the Master's victory unleashes the greatest terror of all.
Sacrifices must be made, and the deadly prophecy warns: "He will knock four times."

New Year's Day
6.40pm
BBC One
|it's about time
Mrs.Almeida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 07:34 AM
Elite Fan

I am so sorry about the banner. I cried when I made it
|it's about time
Old 12-27-2009, 08:34 AM
Master Fan

Oh god, just having this thread has made me .... have a bad case of allergies, yes definately allergies.

SiriuslyPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

I keep repeating myself but it still doesn't feel real. But I have got this weird feeling that this episode will be even worse than we would ever be able to imagine.
|it's about time
Old 12-27-2009, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

I reckon I will need to spend an hour in a darkened room after it's over.

I was in denial before, which was much easier than this dread I am currently feeling.

SiriuslyPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:05 AM
Elite Fan

I don't know how I managed to stay in this denial mode. But I think once people start posting "Best of Ten picspams" next week I will pop out of that
|it's about time
Old 12-27-2009, 11:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

More than anything else in all the universe, I need the final episode to have The Doctor come back - my Doctor. I feel like I did watching Family of Blood, like "When is my Doctor going to come swaggering in and say 'But it has gotta be said, I don't like the look of that hydrokinometer...'Cause if there's one thing you shouldn't have done... you shouldn't have let me press all those buttons..." and then he's got to save everything by being pretty sort of marvelous, just one last time, please, before he goes... sniffle...
Old 12-27-2009, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm just... I... Let me sum this up by saying:

Old 12-28-2009, 03:52 AM
Elite Fan

I am pretty sure we will get "our" Doctor back for the final episode. He will be the old one ... like David said, he won't go down fighting!

Want a reason? Simple! I highly doubt that Russell will leave without a bang and without leaving something so we will miss him and the Doctor!

Val At least we got each other. It will be a hard time but I think it helps that we are not alone.
|it's about time
Old 12-28-2009, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, this board and the support group we'll no doubt be for each other will definitely help

Quote:
and without leaving something so we will miss him and the Doctor!
I'm not sure if this comforts, or terrifies me more...
Old 12-28-2009, 01:09 PM
Addicted Fan

By Friday night im gonna be a blubbering wreck
fozzy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speak slow (View Post)
I'm not sure if this comforts, or terrifies me more...
To be honest I would prefer Ten being absolutely brilliant in his last adventure. So brilliant that it will break my heart everytime I watch it (like Doomsday, only worse). This might sound masochistic, and it might be masochistic ... but I would rather watch that than watching something that isn't worth David's talent.
|it's about time
Old 12-29-2009, 01:57 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Almeida (View Post)
To be honest I would prefer Ten being absolutely brilliant in his last adventure. So brilliant that it will break my heart everytime I watch it (like Doomsday, only worse). This might sound masochistic, and it might be masochistic ... but I would rather watch that than watching something that isn't worth David's talent.
I agree
fozzy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm going to Cry i'm Really not looking forward to this i just saw another Trailer i haven't scene before and Ten Looks really beat up and i have never seen ten or Nine black and blue so i started to cry i HATE this
Old 12-29-2009, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ohhh yes, in absolutely no way did I mean that I don't want it to be incredibly brilliant - I want it to be the best and most epic thing we've ever seen! But it's just that I am so scared that it will be, because it'll make me cry for years to come
Reply   Post New Thread