Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2017, 07:22 AM
  #1
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 131,080
The Last Centurion {Rory Williams | Arthur Darvill} #6: [starting to tear up] Oh god, I was going to be cool. I wanted to be cool, and now look at me

rory williams | arthur darvill
6;






"There’s someone coming. I don’t know where he is or what he’s doing but trust me, he’s on his way. There’s the man who’s never gonna let us down, and not even an army can get in the way. He’s the last of his kind. He looks young but he’s lived for hundreds and hundreds of years. And wherever they take you, Melody, however scared you are, I promise you, you will never be alone because this man is your father. He has a name but the people of our world know him better as The Last Centurion."
fans:

1. Princess Pinky
2. hlgreenie
3. speak slow
4. Mimmie
5. Elenwyn
6. strangerdanger
7. Peanutter
8. Chrissalaugha
9. AisicsRule
10. Amelias
11. Musickat18
12. BlondieLeigh
13. The Girl In The Mirror
14. KeepThisaSecret
15. Summer Falls
16. rubinredjaybird
17. fieryjaybird
18. L i N d $ @ y
19. albion_princess
20. sourburst


previous threads:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5

__________________
Everything ends,
& it’s always sad.
But everything begins again too, and that’s always happy.
Be happy. I’ll look after everything else.
Summer Falls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 07:23 AM
  #2
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 131,080
continuing the conversation

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thing Remains (View Post)
Yes I didn't care the way Wentworth was playing his character in that clip either but he was slightly less ridiculous that Dominic so I didn't mention it


I know that Wentworth and Dominic are both amazing actors so it must have more to do with how the directors and producers are wanting them to portray their characters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
oh i love WW in it but its cause WW awesome Rip character way worse his no Rory

amy not a Dc fan? are you a marvel fan?
__________________
Everything ends,
& it’s always sad.
But everything begins again too, and that’s always happy.
Be happy. I’ll look after everything else.
Summer Falls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 07:39 PM
  #3
Moderator Support Team
Discovery Crew Member

 
One Thing Remains's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Doctor Who
Grimm
Blindspot
 
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 52,884
tftnt Petra

I do like Marvel, but not all of it. It's sort of hit or miss with me. Some shows I love and others I don't care for. But I definitely like Marvel a lot more than DC.
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 05:20 AM
  #4
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 131,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thing Remains (View Post)
tftnt Petra

I do like Marvel, but not all of it. It's sort of hit or miss with me. Some shows I love and others I don't care for. But I definitely like Marvel a lot more than DC.
fair enough which shows do u like?
__________________
Everything ends,
& it’s always sad.
But everything begins again too, and that’s always happy.
Be happy. I’ll look after everything else.
Summer Falls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 09:41 PM
  #5
Moderator Support Team
Discovery Crew Member

 
One Thing Remains's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Doctor Who
Grimm
Blindspot
 
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 52,884
I like the Thor movies, the Avenger movies, I love Agents of Sheild, Jessica Jones, and Iron Fist.

I really want to like Luke Cage and Daredevil but I struggle with those.

I have not seen Defenders yet. because I am not caught up with LC and DD

I tried to watch Legion and couldn't get into it so never finished it and then the first season expired on Hulu so I can't watch it now.

I want to check out the Inhumans and The Gifted but haven't had a chance yet.




I actually watched Wonder Women today for the first time. And I really like it. It was the first DC movie I have ever liked. As far as DC I am ok with Superman, Supergirl, and Spiderman. I don't love them and won't go out of my way to watch them, but I can't say I hate them. I haven't watched any of the newer movies with those characters though. Batman I don't like at all though. Never has appealed to me and I have tried to watch it multiples times.

I feel like I connect with the Marvel characters more. The DC characters don't seem to have as many flaws or as much like regular humanity as me or the average person. They seem to be above humanity and incapable of making mistakes. The Marvel characters own their flaws and so they are much more believable and appealable to me.
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 01:29 AM
  #6
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 333,070
TFTNT Petra!

I like Marvel more than DC. I'll watch some DC but most of their movies just don't resonate so much with me like the Marvel movies do. And it wasn't until The Avengers that I was so impressed with the Marvel movies as most of the DC movies have been ho-hum lately. I also need to see Wonder Woman already.

LoT is back but I'm not watching this new season anymore.






^ Watch Rip explain the timey-wimey.
__________________

Happy Christmas!

dw | dd | st | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  #7
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 131,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thing Remains (View Post)
I like the Thor movies, the Avenger movies, I love Agents of Sheild, Jessica Jones, and Iron Fist.

I really want to like Luke Cage and Daredevil but I struggle with those.

I have not seen Defenders yet. because I am not caught up with LC and DD

I tried to watch Legion and couldn't get into it so never finished it and then the first season expired on Hulu so I can't watch it now.

I want to check out the Inhumans and The Gifted but haven't had a chance yet.




I actually watched Wonder Women today for the first time. And I really like it. It was the first DC movie I have ever liked. As far as DC I am ok with Superman, Supergirl, and Spiderman. I don't love them and won't go out of my way to watch them, but I can't say I hate them. I haven't watched any of the newer movies with those characters though. Batman I don't like at all though. Never has appealed to me and I have tried to watch it multiples times.

I feel like I connect with the Marvel characters more. The DC characters don't seem to have as many flaws or as much like regular humanity as me or the average person. They seem to be above humanity and incapable of making mistakes. The Marvel characters own their flaws and so they are much more believable and appealable to me.
good taste i love agents of shield , avengers , cap for me , thor movies were great to , i still need to watch spiderman movie .. i love marvel more for me i can connect with them more i dont like superman or batman i got more into DC cause of the show the Flash i think the character Barry allen is very likeable even the new JL i like that barry to .. i did watch WW i did enjoy it i like Gal but i was underwhelmed it got all this great hype but for me it fell flat to me it was the DC version of captian america like eveything was similar , but it was on of the best DC movies that i have seen , i also liked SS it was a decent movie but over all if i had to watch a DC or Marvel movie i would choose marvel . I am learning to like DC more, i also need to watch Gifted i like Xmen so that show would be cool to watch and people have like it .. ps x men also marvel
__________________
Everything ends,
& it’s always sad.
But everything begins again too, and that’s always happy.
Be happy. I’ll look after everything else.
Summer Falls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 02:28 AM
  #8
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 333,070
So I heard that Victor Garber is leaving LoT. I think it was right of me to quit the show. The only reason I watched the show is for him & Arthur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
good taste i love agents of shield , avengers , cap for me , thor movies were great to , i still need to watch spiderman movie .. i love marvel more for me i can connect with them more i dont like superman or batman i got more into DC cause of the show the Flash i think the character Barry allen is very likeable even the new JL i like that barry to .. i did watch WW i did enjoy it i like Gal but i was underwhelmed it got all this great hype but for me it fell flat to me it was the DC version of captian america like eveything was similar , but it was on of the best DC movies that i have seen , i also liked SS it was a decent movie but over all if i had to watch a DC or Marvel movie i would choose marvel . I am learning to like DC more, i also need to watch Gifted i like Xmen so that show would be cool to watch and people have like it .. ps x men also marvel
I'm all for girl power of course but I need to see for myself but I heard this comparison too.
__________________

Happy Christmas!

dw | dd | st | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 07:23 AM
  #9
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 131,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
So I heard that Victor Garber is leaving LoT. I think it was right of me to quit the show. The only reason I watched the show is for him & Arthur.



I'm all for girl power of course but I need to see for myself but I heard this comparison too.
no way his leaving to?

i mean i like the movie and we needed it more than ever but seriously its cap america just slight differences
__________________
Everything ends,
& it’s always sad.
But everything begins again too, and that’s always happy.
Be happy. I’ll look after everything else.
Summer Falls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 07:39 PM
  #10
Moderator Support Team
Discovery Crew Member

 
One Thing Remains's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Doctor Who
Grimm
Blindspot
 
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 52,884
You'll have to let us know what you think of it when you watch it Lindsay
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 12:59 AM
  #11
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 333,070
^ I will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
no way his leaving to?
Victor Garber Leaving ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ in Season 3 — Martin | TVLine

New pic of Arthur:

__________________

Happy Christmas!

dw | dd | st | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 06:19 PM
  #12
Moderator Support Team
Discovery Crew Member

 
One Thing Remains's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Doctor Who
Grimm
Blindspot
 
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 52,884
Cool fan pic!!! That's too bad that he's leaving LoT but I am excited about his future projects
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 02:56 AM
  #13
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 333,070
Sorry, not sure if Arthur is leaving too but he's become recurring since S2 from being main in S1.
__________________

Happy Christmas!

dw | dd | st | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 04:46 AM
  #14
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 131,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
^ I will.



Victor Garber Leaving ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ in Season 3 — Martin | TVLine

New pic of Arthur:

wow that is sad but he is leaving for a good reason he is an amaing actor better than the show really but how will it work with his other half?
__________________
Everything ends,
& it’s always sad.
But everything begins again too, and that’s always happy.
Be happy. I’ll look after everything else.
Summer Falls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 11:14 PM
  #15
Moderator Support Team
Discovery Crew Member

 
One Thing Remains's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Doctor Who
Grimm
Blindspot
 
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 52,884
He has another half in the show?
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
arthur darvill, doctor who, rory williams


Forum Affiliates
Agents of GUARD, Jenna Louise Coleman France
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:17 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.