Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2015, 11:20 AM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for appreciating my thoughts on the subject.

I have decided that if I could have one trip in the Tardis it would be to go back in time to 2005-06 to relive the hype surrounding the early modern series with Billie Piper, as I really like her as Rose, and was hyped to the max to watch her and read everything I could about her in the role.
CommanderM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 05:34 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderM (View Post)
Thanks for appreciating my thoughts on the subject.

I have decided that if I could have one trip in the Tardis it would be to go back in time to 2005-06 to relive the hype surrounding the early modern series with Billie Piper, as I really like her as Rose, and was hyped to the max to watch her and read everything I could about her in the role.
See that would be nice i would of loved to see the frist series live
Old 01-15-2016, 05:20 PM
Elite Fan

I was waiting for The Doctor years before I even heard of Doctor Who. I remember in the late 90s I would stand in front of the sliding door in the middle of the night hoping to get abducted by extraterrestrials. I wanted to travel through space and time. I always envisioned both. Before even knowing of tardis.

And yet if I did get the chance, I have no idea where I would want to go. There are just so many options. And it would break my heart that I wouldn't be able to change fixed points (the holocaust) in time or large scale alter evolutionary behavior (encourage early humans to go vegan).
Old 01-16-2016, 03:15 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilywiccan (View Post)
I was waiting for The Doctor years before I even heard of Doctor Who. I remember in the late 90s I would stand in front of the sliding door in the middle of the night hoping to get abducted by extraterrestrials. I wanted to travel through space and time. I always envisioned both. Before even knowing of tardis.

And yet if I did get the chance, I have no idea where I would want to go. There are just so many options. And it would break my heart that I wouldn't be able to change fixed points (the holocaust) in time or large scale alter evolutionary behavior (encourage early humans to go vegan).
As a child I often wished that I could hear the materialisation sounds of that battered old police box and see my hero (Tom Baker, the 4th Dr and first one I ever got to see) step out to warmly offer out his hand with a crumpled bag of jelly babies in it, and welcome me aboard. That was one of my childhood fantasies.
CommanderM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 03:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:

True see thats the hard bit to not change these moments even though we know how it ends
Old 01-16-2016, 11:25 PM
Elite Fan

I was so, "I'm Clara!" in The rings of Akhaten when The Doctor asked her where/when she wanted to go and her mind just went blank. And she said, "You know how when someone asks you your favorite book and you immediately forget every book you ever read?" And he's just like, "No." And she's like, "Well, that's a thing."

I'd probably go with her answer too. "Something awesome." Partly because it shifts the responsibility of cleverness and expectation onto the person (The Doctor) who put her on the spot and it reminds me of Dean Winchester from Supernatural. He loves using that word. Awesome.
Old 01-17-2016, 03:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I was so, "I'm Clara!" in The rings of Akhaten when The Doctor asked her where/when she wanted to go and her mind just went blank. And she said, "You know how when someone asks you your favorite book and you immediately forget every book you ever read?" And he's just like, "No." And she's like, "Well, that's a thing."

I'd probably go with her answer too. "Something awesome." Partly because it shifts the responsibility of cleverness and expectation onto the person (The Doctor) who put her on the spot and it reminds me of Dean Winchester from Supernatural. He loves using that word. Awesome.
You just awesome i love supernatural to

Yer i think i would be more like doctor or a mix of amy and donna
Old 01-17-2016, 05:37 AM
Elite Fan

I want to go somewhere today. It's my birthday!

I should definitely get a free ride in the tardis. Or at least a Jack/Alonzo style hookup with one of the Clara splinters.

*happy place is imagining living in a universe that has literally a million Clara Oswalds as well as one ageless immortal Clara Oswald*
Old 01-17-2016, 06:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I want to go somewhere today. It's my birthday!

I should definitely get a free ride in the tardis. Or at least a Jack/Alonzo style hookup with one of the Clara splinters.

*happy place is imagining living in a universe that has literally a million Clara Oswalds as well as one ageless immortal Clara Oswald*
you should be able to do that would be magical

For You

Old 01-17-2016, 06:32 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you!

You know how some people refer to certain narcotics as "gateway drugs"? Jenna Coleman/Clara Oswald is that for bisexuality.

I've always known I'm bi but had I not, I'm sure I would've had a eureka moment with her.
Old 01-17-2016, 01:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Thank you!

You know how some people refer to certain narcotics as "gateway drugs"? Jenna Coleman/Clara Oswald is that for bisexuality.

I've always known I'm bi but had I not, I'm sure I would've had a eureka moment with her.
Well, I've always considered myself straight, but I definitively wouldn't kick Jenna Coleman/Clara out of bed

As much as I'd love to see what happens to our planet in the future, I think I'd ask The Doctor to take me to the most amazing place he has ever seen.
''...The elements came together, and burst apart, forming shoes and ships and sealing-wax and cabbages and kings. Until, eventually, they came together, to make you. You are unique in the universe.” -The Doctor
Niniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 05:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Thank you!

I understand that shes gorgeous so is karen and billie

^ yes i would love to go to other planets
Old 01-30-2016, 03:15 AM
Elite Fan

Do any of you keep bucket lists?

Imagine The Doctor showing up and helping you cross every single item off of your list.
Old 01-30-2016, 09:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Do any of you keep bucket lists?

Imagine The Doctor showing up and helping you cross every single item off of your list.
Oh that would be fun

What would you do first ?
Old 03-09-2016, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This is a really good question and I honesty have no idea

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread