Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2012, 06:10 PM
Total Fan

Dan Rad is very busy lately. Good for him.
Old 02-10-2012, 06:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raonaild (View Post)
Ha! So cynical.

I think what she needs to do is something very different from HP, like Daniel Radcliffe has been doing. DW is a bit too similar.
Lol true Dan and Emma need to do a completely different role and or series .. Doctor who is a bit similar .. Would be awesome if they did make a camio appearance in the movie ...

I still don't get what this movies about?
Old 02-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethamgal (View Post)
It's about nothing because it doesn't exist. One director has been shooting his mouth off as though he's currently planning a DW movie, but Moffat has basically said that he doesn't know what the guy is talking about. You can't make a Doctor Who movie without the BBC's blessing, and the BBC team includes Moffat.
Old 02-10-2012, 07:03 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethamgal (View Post)
Lol true Dan and Emma need to do a completely different role and or series .. Doctor who is a bit similar .. Would be awesome if they did make a camio appearance in the movie ...

That makes two of us then. I thought it was just a rumor but then everyone's talking about it now so I guess it is true. Hope he doesn't ruin it tho. Movie!OOTP could have been better and also HBP.
Old 02-10-2012, 07:18 PM
Resistance is Futile

I'm so glad it isn't true.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raonaild (View Post)
It's about nothing because it doesn't exist. One director has been shooting his mouth off as though he's currently planning a DW movie, but Moffat has basically said that he doesn't know what the guy is talking about. You can't make a Doctor Who movie without the BBC's blessing, and the BBC team includes Moffat.
In a nutshell, yeah!
Old 02-14-2012, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

So now it's been confirmed - there will be a Doctor Who / Star Trek crossover in comic form, starting in May:

IDW Publishing | The home of 30 Days of Night, Star Trek, Terminator, Transformers, G.I. Joe...

It'll be the Eleventh Doctor and friends meeting the Star Trek: TNG crew, and if that weren't crazy enough, they'll be facing the combined forces of the Borg and the Cybermen!

I'll definitely have to pick this one up, it's two of my favourite sci-fi worlds colliding.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

Doctor Who=
Star Trek=
Comic books=

Overall I probably won't get it but you never know...
Old 02-14-2012, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

I'm not a big comics person either, but I have read a few based on other series and enjoyed them. So I'll probably get this one.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

I don't even read the comics in Doctor Who Magazine... I just not a fan...
Old 02-22-2012, 10:12 AM
Master Fan

Series 7 news: BBC - Doctor Who - New Series: New Details! - News & Features

Quote:

Filming is underway on the new series of Doctor Who and the last for the Ponds!

Filming has just started on Series 7 of Doctor Who in Cardiff. This series will see the last days of the Ponds with Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvill returning for their final, rollercoaster voyage with the Doctor. Amy and Rory have been at the Doctor's side for more than two series but what will he do after their heartbreaking departure?

On returning for his third series as the Eleventh Doctor, Matt Smith says: "It's thrilling and exciting to be back and working with two of my closest friends."

Karen Gillan adds: "It's just brilliant to be back on the TARDIS with Matt and Arthur for our craziest adventures yet."

Plus new guest stars so far confirmed to star will include David Bradley, Rupert Graves and Mark Williams.

Series 7 will then see a dramatic turn of events when the Doctor meets a new friend. Prepare yourselves for thrills, adventures and dramatic surprises as the show builds towards its enormous, climactic 50th anniversary year. Fourteen big, blockbuster-movie episodes - each a brand new epic adventure featuring new monsters and some familiar foes as you've never seen them before.
The most interesting part is the episode news. It sounds like they won't do 2-parters for this series, but what exactly is a "big, blockbuster-movie" episode? Is it just a really exciting normal length episode? Is it a 1hr episode instead of 45mins, like they've done with the specials? Or will it be longer than a single hour for each?

Also: Rupert Graves, among many other things, plays Lestrade on Sherlock. Yet another Doctor Who / Sherlock connection.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
each a brand new epic adventure featuring new monsters and some familiar foes as you've never seen them before.
That bit is what interests me... I assume Daleks will be one...

Don't know if this is true or not but if true, this could be interesting:
'Doctor Who' to film new series in Spain? - Doctor Who News - TV - Digital Spy
Old 02-23-2012, 06:45 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
David Bradley, Rupert Graves and Mark Williams
Sherlock/Doctor Who/Harry Potter
Old 02-23-2012, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlittleone (View Post)
Sherlock/Doctor Who/Harry Potter
Pretty worthy!
Old 02-24-2012, 01:38 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida's Army (View Post)
Pretty worthy!
Yep Three of my favorite fandoms How awesome is that?!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread