Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2010, 09:14 AM
New Fan

Ever Wanted To Own Your Own TARDIS? Well NOW Is The Time You Can!!!!

Hey Everyone

I am delighted to be able to present the chance for you to own your very own TARDIS.

Over the last year I have amassed a collection of TARDIS artwork from celebrities as part of my fundraising venture The10GrandCharityChallenge. Over 100 celebrities, including numerous Dr Who cast members have created their very own interpretation of the TARDIS and donated it to me for auction.

Right now I am fundraising for Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, ahead of running the New York City Marathon for them, and donated my first £1000 to them last month. My overall aim is to raise £10000 for charity by the end of the year.

So right now, all these amazing TARDIS artworks are available for auction including the Doctor himself and with celebrities as wide ranging as Sir Ranulph Fiennes to Ian Rankin donating.

You can find out more, and go to my auctions, by visiting my official website http://the10grandcharitychallenge.wordpress.com. You can also find loads of other information about my fundraising there.

It's a truly amazing chance to get some unique Dr Who memorabilia and help out a brilliant charity at the same time.

Please give me a shout @ the10grandcharitychallenge@googlemail.com if you have any questions, and I hope you can check out the auctions.

Best
Robin x
10GCharityChallenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread