Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2017, 01:26 AM
  #46
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 376,406
And he wears a ring on both of his pinky fingers.
__________________

"My beautiful ghost monument."

dw | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 10-19-2017, 04:57 AM
  #47
hoes over bros

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 148,036
yes he does that to
__________________
""just because something's i m p o s s i b l e,
doesn't mean you shouldn't try"
macgyver
Summer Falls is offline  
Old 10-19-2017, 05:59 PM
  #48
Moderator Manager

 
One Thing Remains's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 69,768
I had not noticed that before.
One Thing Remains is offline  
Old 10-21-2017, 12:50 AM
  #49
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 376,406
This is that cowboy episode in S7.



+
__________________

"My beautiful ghost monument."

dw | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 10-21-2017, 05:11 AM
  #50
hoes over bros

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 148,036
i wear cowboy hats now cowboy hats are cool
__________________
""just because something's i m p o s s i b l e,
doesn't mean you shouldn't try"
macgyver
Summer Falls is offline  
Old 10-21-2017, 06:03 PM
  #51
Moderator Manager

 
One Thing Remains's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 69,768
I live in Texas - the cowboy hat central of the world - and I can honestly say I do not own a cowboy hat and I have never worn one.
One Thing Remains is offline  
Old 10-24-2017, 11:15 PM
  #52
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 376,406
HAHA! Whenever I hear Texas, I just picture cowboys, desert & a Southern accent.
__________________

"My beautiful ghost monument."

dw | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 10-26-2017, 03:21 AM
  #53
hoes over bros

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 148,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thing Remains (View Post)
I live in Texas - the cowboy hat central of the world - and I can honestly say I do not own a cowboy hat and I have never worn one.
it does happen like i live in australia people think its all desert and kangaroos are everywhere its not , where i live now is more kangaroos only cause its a newer estate so lots of land aka kangaroos
__________________
""just because something's i m p o s s i b l e,
doesn't mean you shouldn't try"
macgyver
Summer Falls is offline  
Old 10-26-2017, 09:40 AM
  #54
Moderator Manager

 
One Thing Remains's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 69,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
HAHA! Whenever I hear Texas, I just picture cowboys, desert & a Southern accent.
yeah this is pretty much what everyone outside of Texas thinks. Living in a major city it's completely opposite.

I remember visiting my cousins in Michigan - who lived on a farm - asking me what it was like to see tumbleweed blowing everywhere and having to ride a horse everywhere I go They were the ones who lived in the country not me. I have never actually seen tumbleweed and the only places you find people riding horses is at the rodeo (comes once a year for about a month) or at a horse stable where people provide riding lessons.

I am sure there are some places in Texas like that but I have never seen one.
One Thing Remains is offline  
Old 10-27-2017, 02:40 AM
  #55
hoes over bros

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 148,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thing Remains (View Post)
yeah this is pretty much what everyone outside of Texas thinks. Living in a major city it's completely opposite.

I remember visiting my cousins in Michigan - who lived on a farm - asking me what it was like to see tumbleweed blowing everywhere and having to ride a horse everywhere I go They were the ones who lived in the country not me. I have never actually seen tumbleweed and the only places you find people riding horses is at the rodeo (comes once a year for about a month) or at a horse stable where people provide riding lessons.

I am sure there are some places in Texas like that but I have never seen one.
Yep funny how people think like that
__________________
""just because something's i m p o s s i b l e,
doesn't mean you shouldn't try"
macgyver
Summer Falls is offline  
Old 10-27-2017, 07:43 PM
  #56
Moderator Manager

 
One Thing Remains's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 69,768
I blame Hollywood movies and TV shows
One Thing Remains is offline  
Old 10-30-2017, 12:57 AM
  #57
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 376,406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
it does happen like i live in australia people think its all desert and kangaroos are everywhere its not , where i live now is more kangaroos only cause its a newer estate so lots of land aka kangaroos
Okay Australia for me is kangaroos, surfing and the Sydney Opera House.

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thing Remains (View Post)
I remember visiting my cousins in Michigan - who lived on a farm - asking me what it was like to see tumbleweed blowing everywhere and having to ride a horse everywhere I go They were the ones who lived in the country not me. I have never actually seen tumbleweed and the only places you find people riding horses is at the rodeo (comes once a year for about a month) or at a horse stable where people provide riding lessons.
OMG.


Quote:
Happy birthday to the excellent Eleventh Doctor - Matt Smith! 🎁
#DoctorWho
__________________

"My beautiful ghost monument."

dw | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 10-30-2017, 07:59 AM
  #58
hoes over bros

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 148,036
^ :lamo: you are half right with australia

Matt Smith
__________________
""just because something's i m p o s s i b l e,
doesn't mean you shouldn't try"
macgyver
Summer Falls is offline  
Old 10-30-2017, 04:49 PM
  #59
Moderator Manager

 
One Thing Remains's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 69,768
Matt!! I hope his day was amazing
One Thing Remains is offline  
Old 11-18-2017, 12:23 AM
  #60
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 376,406
The Crown S2 will be back December 8th.


Quote:
He will earn their respect. #TheCrown

Quote:
A family in turmoil. A monarchy on the brink. #TheCrown
__________________

"My beautiful ghost monument."

dw | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
doctor who, eleventh doctor, matt smith


Forum Affiliates
Agents of GUARD, Jenna Louise Coleman France
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:17 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST