Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2017, 02:41 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

great joke!!

I think he wanted to leave after just one season. I don't think he liked being on the show.
Old 12-03-2017, 10:19 PM
New Fan

Anyone agree That David Bradley looks like hartnell?

Does anyone else agree David Bradley looks like William Hartnell?
I think he resembles him quite a bit more then Richard Hurndall resembling Hartnell.
Old 12-05-2017, 10:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Does anyone know when they're gonna do the season premiere with Jodi Whitaker? I wonder how many years she'll do the show. Will Nardole stay on the show? Will she find another female traveling companion or go with a dude?
Take care and God bless
Old 12-05-2017, 11:54 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by skytardis (View Post)
I think he resembles him quite a bit more then Richard Hurndall resembling Hartnell.
He does! I think it's very good casting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the5billionthquackwho (View Post)
Does anyone know when they're gonna do the season premiere with Jodi Whitaker? I wonder how many years she'll do the show. Will Nardole stay on the show? Will she find another female traveling companion or go with a dude?
Take care and God bless
No news if Matt Lucas will be back for S11 but I imagine he will be because he's the only one who survived (Missy, The Master, 12 is regenerating and Bill "technically" dead but alive in another world). This tweet says that S11 will be August 2018. Though there's no official confirmation from BBC.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 12-06-2017, 12:28 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by skytardis (View Post)
I think he does as well.

Quote:
I wonder how many years she'll do the show. Will she find another female traveling companion or go with a dude?
Take care and God bless
Hopefully she'll do at least 3 years like most of the other actors in that role have done. But we'll have to wait and see what happens. They have already announced her companions. There will be 4 of them and there are both men and women. Here is the thread we have for them if you want to check them out and join the discussion:

http://www.fanforum.com/f126/fab-fiv...mily-63198127/
Old 12-08-2017, 07:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

No news of a date for when the show will return that I can find on the remote, and nothing about traveling companion reported. I couldn't even find any season nine episodes to see what happened to Clara. Will Jenna Coleman return to be with Jodi Whitaker?
Take care and God bless
Old 12-09-2017, 04:39 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

We are thinking the show will return in August 2018 but the BBC has not confirmed that date.

It depends on where you live. If you live in the US you can see those episodes on Amazon Prime for free if you are a Prime member. Otherwise you would need to purchase the episodes through Amazon or iTunes.

I don't think that Jenna will return to be with Jodi Whitaker. I think Jenna's run as a companion is done. She may do a guest spot at a later date or we may never see her again, but her days as a regular companion are over.
Old 12-10-2017, 01:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thing Remains (View Post)
We are thinking the show will return in August 2018 but the BBC has not confirmed that date.

It depends on where you live. If you live in the US you can see those episodes on Amazon Prime for free if you are a Prime member. Otherwise you would need to purchase the episodes through Amazon or iTunes.

I don't think that Jenna will return to be with Jodi Whitaker. I think Jenna's run as a companion is done. She may do a guest spot at a later date or we may never see her again, but her days as a regular companion are over.
Thank you kindly. I hope they do an episode where she runs through all the others by showing pictures of their faces.
Take care and God bless
Old 12-12-2017, 10:19 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

That could be fun Maybe they will do it
Old 12-19-2017, 07:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

What happened after the Doctor saved Clara? I saw what looks like a complete list of all the season nine episodes, and I don't see any where she builds her own TARDIS. Were Hell Bent and Heaven Sent the last two episodes?
Take care and God bless
Old 12-20-2017, 01:40 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
What happened after the Doctor saved Clara? I saw what looks like a complete list of all the season nine episodes, and I don't see any where she builds her own TARDIS. Were Hell Bent and Heaven Sent the last two episodes?
Take care and God bless
Yes, both of those eps are the last two eps of S9.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 12-23-2017, 12:44 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Thanks for the video Lindsay I knew Clara was flying around in a TARDIS until she has to return to that moment in time but I had forgotten that Ashildr was with her.
Old 12-24-2017, 01:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for that
Old 12-28-2017, 02:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

In the Doctor Who Christmas special when they had David Bradley or Brady playing the part of the first Doctor and they showed a TARDIS for each one standing next to each other, did they pull the original TARDIS prop out of the museum and use it for this special occasion? I noticed the inside looked like the way it did in Hartnell's years.
Take care and God bless
Old 12-29-2017, 03:58 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I figured that they either rebuilt the inside to match the original TARDIS or they used CGI to create it but it's totally possible that they pulled it our of the museum to use.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread