Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2017, 12:57 PM
  #46
Part-Time Fan
 
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 276
If they're not gonna have new Doctor Who episodes for a while, why not have ones showing all that happened between Hell Bent and The Return of the Mysterious I forget his name? I read about the guy who played Nardole because I didn't know who he played and found out he's married to a dude in real life. I don't agree with that when men do that, but I don't say anything to ones I meet unless they act proud of it.
God bless you, Jason Scott Irelan
the5billionthquackwho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 04:44 PM
  #47
Part-Time Fan
 
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 276
I started watching a movie and realized Doctor Who isn't the only series that had someone traveling through time in a phone booth. The movie is Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, and they had a TV series a long time ago that was probably short lived. They should do a crossover where the Doctor meets Bill and Ted. Although I'd rather watch Ted and Bill.
God bless you, Jason Scott Irelan
the5billionthquackwho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 12:09 AM
  #48
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 190,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by the5billionthquackwho (View Post)
If they're not gonna have new Doctor Who episodes for a while, why not have ones showing all that happened between Hell Bent and The Return of the Mysterious I forget his name? I read about the guy who played Nardole because I didn't know who he played and found out he's married to a dude in real life. I don't agree with that when men do that, but I don't say anything to ones I meet unless they act proud of it.
God bless you, Jason Scott Irelan
the way DW shoots they probably dont have time to shoot extra episodes and with time travel it has been done a million times before so you will find a lot of shows/movies do it
__________________
. Everyone loves a mystery .
one year + 25,000
@ Nancy Drew board
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 04:08 PM
  #49
Part-Time Fan
 
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 276
I wonder how many seasons Jody Whitaker will last since someone here said it would be a deal breaker and make him or her stop watching if they went with a female to play the Doctor. I suppose if having her causes a loss of ratings, she might not stay for very long.
God bless, Jason Scott Irelan
the5billionthquackwho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 05:48 PM
  #50
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 190,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by the5billionthquackwho (View Post)
I wonder how many seasons Jody Whitaker will last since someone here said it would be a deal breaker and make him or her stop watching if they went with a female to play the Doctor. I suppose if having her causes a loss of ratings, she might not stay for very long.
God bless, Jason Scott Irelan
It depands i mean i know a lot of people are shocked and the thing is not everyone is upset by it so i feel it depands on how they promote it and how the first episode is done i feel most people will give it a try and hopefully we have enough people watchinf so the ratings wont be down
__________________
. Everyone loves a mystery .
one year + 25,000
@ Nancy Drew board
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 08:15 PM
  #51
Moderator Manager

 
One Thing Remains's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Doctor Who
 
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 75,487
I really don't think there will be a huge drop in ratings. There will be people who stop watching because of a female Doctor but there will also be some people who start watching because there is a female Doctor.
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 12:34 AM
  #52
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 493,162
And DW has been around for soooo long. If there's a huge drop in ratings, I don't think it matters now after 10 seasons of New Who? Older shows also usually do get a drop in ratings.
__________________
"I realized that I actually miss my craft. I miss what I do.
It's a nice revelation."
- Kit Harington
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 07:27 AM
  #53
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 190,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thing Remains (View Post)
I really don't think there will be a huge drop in ratings. There will be people who stop watching because of a female Doctor but there will also be some people who start watching because there is a female Doctor.
I also do believe more people.will pick it up and start watching it
__________________
. Everyone loves a mystery .
one year + 25,000
@ Nancy Drew board
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 02:39 PM
  #54
Part-Time Fan
 
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 276
Is the TARDIS prop itself the same one that William Hartnell had with the newer ones? If not, did they put the old one in a museum?
Take care and God bless
the5billionthquackwho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 10:18 PM
  #55
Moderator Manager

 
One Thing Remains's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Doctor Who
 
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 75,487
I think they used a new TARDIS prop when New Who began. I have no idea if the old set went to a museum.
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 12:06 AM
  #56
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 493,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thing Remains (View Post)
I think they used a new TARDIS prop when New Who began. I have no idea if the old set went to a museum.
That seems to be a likely scenario.
__________________
"I realized that I actually miss my craft. I miss what I do.
It's a nice revelation."
- Kit Harington
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 05:30 AM
  #57
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 190,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by the5billionthquackwho (View Post)
Is the TARDIS prop itself the same one that William Hartnell had with the newer ones? If not, did they put the old one in a museum?
Take care and God bless
it probably was maybe at the DW convention in the uk
__________________
. Everyone loves a mystery .
one year + 25,000
@ Nancy Drew board
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 11:14 AM
  #58
Part-Time Fan
 
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 276
What season are the Chris Eccles or whatever his last name episodes in when he was the Doctor? Also, when Bill was forced to have Cybermen gear on, did that make her a Cyberwoman instead of a Cyberman?
Take care and God bless
the5billionthquackwho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 05:16 PM
  #59
Moderator Manager

 
One Thing Remains's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Doctor Who
 
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 75,487
Chris was the 9th Doctor and he was in the first season of the new series.

I think it made her a Cyberman. They call them all Cyberman regardless of the person's gender before transformation.
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 06:20 AM
  #60
Part-Time Fan
 
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 276
And he probably didn't last long because nobody liked him according to the TV show Everybody Hates Chris.
Take care and God bless
the5billionthquackwho is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
doctor who, general discussion


Forum Affiliates
Agents of GUARD, Jenna Louise Coleman France
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:28 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.

Copyright © 1998-2020, Fan Forum.


TEST