Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2018, 07:06 AM
  #271
Mutants Unite

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 145,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
At least the Doctor's time with Clara, especially S9, was good. That was my favorite season for them.
yes they became friends than i loved that he insulted her so much
__________________
take me back to the start
AGENT COULSON
Summer Falls is offline  
Old 07-04-2018, 07:07 PM
  #272
Ultimate Fan

 
Wes&FredFan's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 8,757
Season 9 was awesome . I was in Whouffaldi heaven .
__________________
DONNA
FLORENCE: You'd really do that? Really? Come out of your seclusion ... for me?
EDMUND: Indeed I will.
EDMUND & FLORENCE (THE BOOKSHOP)

Wes&FredFan is offline  
Old 07-05-2018, 03:54 PM
  #273
Moderator Manager

 
One Thing Remains's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 69,335
Season 9 was definitely one of the best seasons so far
One Thing Remains is offline  
Old 07-05-2018, 10:59 PM
  #274
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 372,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
Season 9 was awesome . I was in Whouffaldi heaven .
That scene in your icon though.
__________________

"Once the world was full of wonders, but it belongs to humans now.
We creatures have all but disappeared. Daemons, vampires and witches.
Hiding in plain sight. Fearful of discovery. Ill at ease even with each other."


dw | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 07-07-2018, 07:26 AM
  #275
Mutants Unite

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 145,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thing Remains (View Post)
Season 9 was definitely one of the best seasons so far
from the whole series?? i dont think so but it was good
__________________
take me back to the start
AGENT COULSON
Summer Falls is offline  
Old 07-08-2018, 12:31 AM
  #276
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 372,037
For the whole New Who run, S4 is my favorite.
__________________

"Once the world was full of wonders, but it belongs to humans now.
We creatures have all but disappeared. Daemons, vampires and witches.
Hiding in plain sight. Fearful of discovery. Ill at ease even with each other."


dw | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 07-08-2018, 06:00 AM
  #277
Mutants Unite

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 145,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
For the whole New Who run, S4 is my favorite.
mine to and it will always be
__________________
take me back to the start
AGENT COULSON
Summer Falls is offline  
Old 07-09-2018, 12:56 AM
  #278
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 372,037
S4 was what I expect the show to be and what I expect a Doctor & companion relationship would be.
__________________

"Once the world was full of wonders, but it belongs to humans now.
We creatures have all but disappeared. Daemons, vampires and witches.
Hiding in plain sight. Fearful of discovery. Ill at ease even with each other."


dw | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 07-12-2018, 06:43 AM
  #279
Mutants Unite

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 145,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
S4 was what I expect the show to be and what I expect a Doctor & companion relationship would be.
it was good as a whole ..

the companion was amazing . the friendship to , the humour , the doctor was great

and the story line the carried on through out the series was what made me love it more

even the conclusion was good
__________________
take me back to the start
AGENT COULSON
Summer Falls is offline  
Old 07-12-2018, 06:07 PM
  #280
Ultimate Fan

 
Wes&FredFan's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 8,757
I love the scene in my icon . The hunger in their eyes, the way he openly stared adoringly at her when he remembered her ... Love how she smiled at him, as if to reassure him with a smile that said, "I know what you're thinking, and I know what you're remembering .... I always got the feeling that the memory that touched him most was the moment we didn't get to see and hear, in the Cloisters. (*cough* "I love you" *cough*)

Peter's emotion when he delivered that line ... "All my memories are back." He remembered every second, and that's what enabled him to let go.

The chemistry between Peter and Jenna ... amazing.
__________________
DONNA
FLORENCE: You'd really do that? Really? Come out of your seclusion ... for me?
EDMUND: Indeed I will.
EDMUND & FLORENCE (THE BOOKSHOP)

Wes&FredFan is offline  
Old 07-12-2018, 07:46 PM
  #281
Moderator Manager

 
One Thing Remains's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 69,335
They did have some really great scenes together Especially in their final season together.
One Thing Remains is offline  
Old 07-13-2018, 07:46 AM
  #282
Mutants Unite

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 145,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
I love the scene in my icon . The hunger in their eyes, the way he openly stared adoringly at her when he remembered her ... Love how she smiled at him, as if to reassure him with a smile that said, "I know what you're thinking, and I know what you're remembering .... I always got the feeling that the memory that touched him most was the moment we didn't get to see and hear, in the Cloisters. (*cough* "I love you" *cough*)

Peter's emotion when he delivered that line ... "All my memories are back." He remembered every second, and that's what enabled him to let go.

The chemistry between Peter and Jenna ... amazing.
Do u ship them romantically?
__________________
take me back to the start
AGENT COULSON
Summer Falls is offline  
Old 07-13-2018, 01:26 PM
  #283
Ultimate Fan

 
Wes&FredFan's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 8,757
Yeah. Some Doctors I romantically ship with their companions, some I just liked the friendship. Whouffaldi, for me, was a romantic ship.
__________________
DONNA
FLORENCE: You'd really do that? Really? Come out of your seclusion ... for me?
EDMUND: Indeed I will.
EDMUND & FLORENCE (THE BOOKSHOP)

Wes&FredFan is offline  
Old 07-13-2018, 07:25 PM
  #284
Moderator Manager

 
One Thing Remains's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 69,335
I am just glad that we got such a great ending scene for these two.
One Thing Remains is offline  
Old 07-15-2018, 05:47 AM
  #285
Mutants Unite

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 145,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
Yeah. Some Doctors I romantically ship with their companions, some I just liked the friendship. Whouffaldi, for me, was a romantic ship.
ok just making sure
__________________
take me back to the start
AGENT COULSON
Summer Falls is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST