Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2014, 07:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi (View Post)
I can kind of understand it though because he would outlive them all. It would be painful to have to watch them all grow old and die
True and just think about how many people he has known that , that has happen to
Old 02-17-2014, 09:42 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

yeah that's true too. When you spend a thousand years traveling through time and space you're bound to meet a few million people
Old 02-18-2014, 06:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
yeah that's true too. When you spend a thousand years traveling through time and space you're bound to meet a few million people
True he must know heaps and he does remember them all
Old 02-18-2014, 10:00 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

it's really a sad/happy life. Happy to meet so many, but sad to have to say goodbye to them all.
Old 02-19-2014, 06:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
it's really a sad/happy life. Happy to meet so many, but sad to have to say goodbye to them all.
Perfect way of saying it
Old 03-26-2014, 05:09 AM
Addicted Fan

I love the Doctor/Rose in particular Nine/Rose. Maybe it's because Nine's my Doctor but I just adored their relationship to bits

I did enjoy Ten/Rose too but I often disliked Rose during her second season with the Doctor so it's not as enjoyable for me.

We are all stories in the end
Old 03-26-2014, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Rose's second season was the first season I watched, I think if it wasn't, I would probably prefer her relationship with nine.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-27-2014, 03:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ makes sense i think rose and the 9th doctor were friends than she got more romantic with 10
Old 03-28-2014, 09:18 AM
Addicted Fan

Actually for me, I found the Nine/Rose far more romantic then the obvious Ten/Rose one. I guess I just prefer it as that's where the magic begins and I also felt that Chris and Billie had more chemistry, much as I love David and Billie.
Nine I feel is Rose's Doctor as she said in POTW.

We are all stories in the end
Old 03-28-2014, 05:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Interesting note most people loved rose with ten but nine was her first doctor
Old 04-12-2014, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-12-2014, 07:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ love that episode with Cassandra Billie and David acted so well on that and I love that quote
Old 04-16-2014, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms X (View Post)
Actually for me, I found the Nine/Rose far more romantic then the obvious Ten/Rose one. I guess I just prefer it as that's where the magic begins and I also felt that Chris and Billie had more chemistry, much as I love David and Billie.
Nine I feel is Rose's Doctor as she said in POTW.
I agree with that, I felt like Ten/Rose became really best friends during series two and had some lovely hugs, but for me there was much more sexual tension between the Ninth Doctor and Rose in their series. Just with moments like Rose asking Nine to dance and them getting all flustered, the looks they share in WW3 when Nine says that he could save the world or lose Rose, and Nine saying how beautiful she looks in The Unquiet Dead

Tbh I didn't really see Ten/Rose as romantic until series 3 and 4
Old 04-17-2014, 03:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ see i think if 9 stayed longer than yer it would of been more obvious i felt she did care and like him when he was the 9th doctor but it didn't become more notable to her until the 10th doctor came
Old 04-17-2014, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it was both blatantly romantic, but in different ways. I also could never choose between who I ship more, I adore both their relationships. I prefer to read about Ten and Rose when I read fic, but that's not because I adore Nine/Rose any less. With Nine she had more of that smouldering sexual tension, where I think she was maybe not as aware of her feelings yet, even if she did have them, but he definitely knew what she was doing to him but he would never in a million years let himself act upon it. With Ten, I feel like they were in a place where they both absolutely knew what they felt, and it was still very much unspoken, but so there. Like the Doctor himself said, "oh, she knows..." and "does it need saying?" I think that about sums it up. To me it shows in everything they did, every look, every touch. And then with Tentoo she finally got a Doctor who was freed from all his self-imposed boundaries, so they finally got to act on those feelings
Closed Thread   Post New Thread