Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2015, 03:07 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
I didnt mind jamie .. but i did like rory

Lol you love Ŕose see my fav would be donna but i do think sarah is the best over all i dont know qhere i would put everyone numerical wise.
Lol, yeah. I'd probably like Sarah if I'd seen her more, but I couldn't really rate someone I'm not very familiar with as my favourite. She was good too though, as was Donna.

I liked Rory too. Would be good to see another male companion at some point.

There are lots of good characters to choose from.
Old 10-30-2015, 03:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magician (View Post)
Lol, yeah. I'd probably like Sarah if I'd seen her more, but I couldn't really rate someone I'm not very familiar with as my favourite. She was good too though, as was Donna.

I liked Rory too. Would be good to see another male companion at some point.

There are lots of good characters to choose from.
I know hence why i made this thread cau s e we d o nt have a lot for the classics and well they deserve a thread to

Not sure if anyones seen the clssic series of who but the five doctors had this in the episode

Old 10-30-2015, 06:00 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
do you agree with the list? im happy with the list i loved Donna and Sarah is fantastic

^ Ace i have seen bits and pieces of her i saw the first episode well i think it was last night on tv Dragonfire i liked that episode shes young but she has a fight in her
I don't think there is a standrad definitive list for the companions. It really just depends on the stories and how good they are in them. But I did like Ace for the latter part of the classic series, even forming something of a crush on her at the time.
Yes, she has a LOT of fight in her which makes her stand proud and apart from most companions.
Old 10-31-2015, 05:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderM (View Post)
I don't think there is a standrad definitive list for the companions. It really just depends on the stories and how good they are in them. But I did like Ace for the latter part of the classic series, even forming something of a crush on her at the time.
Yes, she has a LOT of fight in her which makes her stand proud and apart from most companions.
She did have a lot of fight what i didnt know was how young she was she was a baby
Old 11-02-2015, 11:47 AM
Total Fan

Hey everyone . I've been mostly lurking, but I thought I'd post a question regarding companions in this thread: Anyone think Osgoode is going to be the next companion, or do you think it might be a new person altogether?
Old 11-02-2015, 12:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
Hey everyone . I've been mostly lurking, but I thought I'd post a question regarding companions in this thread: Anyone think Osgoode is going to be the next companion, or do you think it might be a new person altogether?
Hi there! I think the new companion will be somebody new but thats only an opinion. I am hoping for another alien male like Adric or Turlough in the early 80s. Then the Doctor could have a pal to hang out with during all of his time-travelling adventures!
Old 11-02-2015, 12:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Lurk all you want but feel free to post as well y i ur not the only one who has asked that and i honestly don't know usually they do go for a new person but it could be different this time
Old 11-02-2015, 01:14 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I'm not sure, but she is a good character, so I not mind if she did become a companion.
Old 11-03-2015, 06:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magician (View Post)
I'm not sure, but she is a good character, so I not mind if she did become a companion.
i dont think i would to but i do hope we get a boy for once in the new era would be fun
Old 11-04-2015, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd like a male companion who hasn't joined because his girlfriend / fiancee / wife is already a companion.

I do like Osgood, though.
Old 11-05-2015, 04:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by albion_princess (View Post)
I'd like a male companion who hasn't joined because his girlfriend / fiancee / wife is already a companion.

I do like Osgood, though.
Yes i feel uts time for a male btomance relationship are awesome
Old 12-31-2015, 12:56 AM
Absolute Fan

I shudder at the thoght of the phrase, bromance. So many words entering the english language and becoming overused left and right. used to be called a buddy show or a buddy movie if there were two male leads. I prefer it that way. The Doctor needs a male companion and they need to play it straight like they did with Turlough who was a the last proper male companion not associated already with the female companion.
Old 12-31-2015, 08:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I shudder at the thoght of the phrase, bromance. So many words entering the english language and becoming overused left and right. used to be called a buddy show or a buddy movie if there were two male leads. I prefer it that way. The Doctor needs a male companion and they need to play it straight like they did with Turlough who was a the last proper male companion not associated already with the female companion.
See bromance now is a friendship word i hope we get a male companion we have had females the last 19 seasons change it up
Old 12-31-2015, 04:18 PM
Absolute Fan

there is a lot of potential for it
Old 12-31-2015, 06:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
there is a lot of potential for it
I want t i mean rory is the only one close to being a male companion of new who
Closed Thread   Post New Thread