Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2014, 02:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderM (View Post)
Jenna Coleman. I like her as an actress but I can't stand the writing making her character into such a liar and see how easily she does it too. She has not been fair with this Doctor and I think it is high time he put her in her place. So much potential unrealised here. I much preferred her with the last Doctor as she had a purpose and was given lots to do other than act pompous to the Doctor. I also dislike Danny Pink being brought in and written the way he was as well. Clara should quit travelling when and if she makes up her mind too, not because her boyfriend says so. If I were the Doctor, I would drop both of them on Earth and leave them there, never to be seen by them again.
See i disliked the clara with the previous doctor .. she was to inlove with him .. i think they have changed her character a lot now ... i do agree danny annoying and the doctor should just leave her be .. its interesting that this doctor hasnt yet
Old 10-25-2014, 06:20 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Jenna Coleman. I like her as an actress but I can't stand the writing making her character into such a liar and see how easily she does it too. She has not been fair with this Doctor and I think it is high time he put her in her place. So much potential unrealised here. I much preferred her with the last Doctor as she had a purpose and was given lots to do other than act pompous to the Doctor. I also dislike Danny Pink being brought in and written the way he was as well. Clara should quit travelling when and if she makes up her mind too, not because her boyfriend says so. If I were the Doctor, I would drop both of them on Earth and leave them there, never to be seen by them again.

I hate the Danny Pink storyline. I wanted some chemistry with Clara and some bloke. The Doctor and Clara has more chemistry than Clara and Danny. The Doctor knows how to put people in their places. There are rumors saying that Jenna is leaving at the end of the series. We'll get a new companion for series nine.
Old 10-25-2014, 06:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_Robb66 (View Post)
I hate the Danny Pink storyline. I wanted some chemistry with Clara and some bloke. The Doctor and Clara has more chemistry than Clara and Danny. The Doctor knows how to put people in their places. There are rumors saying that Jenna is leaving at the end of the series. We'll get a new companion for series nine.
Im starting to think these rumours are true .. cause clara leaving for danny with all these changes to claras life it would make sense for her to leave
Old 10-25-2014, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm beginning to think they are too

I don't mind Danny as a character, tbh, it's the story. It's great that Clara has a life outside of the Doctor. It's so much better than having her be completely absorbed by him and having nothing else, but there is such a thing as too much.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-25-2014, 05:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
I'm beginning to think they are too

I don't mind Danny as a character, tbh, it's the story. It's great that Clara has a life outside of the Doctor. It's so much better than having her be completely absorbed by him and having nothing else, but there is such a thing as too much.
Hmmm. I never thought any companion in the old series was too absobred by the Doctor. That trend started with-for good or worse-Rose Tyler and has carried over across the last few Doctors.Clara needs to decide what she wants to do, not what others expect of her in the so-called real world outside of the life the Doctor offers her.
It didn't use to be a problem in the old series, but they just like making things complicated with the new episodes. Oh well.
Old 10-25-2014, 06:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Im starting to think these rumours are true .. cause clara leaving for danny with all these changes to claras life it would make sense for her to leave
That's what I was thinking there too.
Old 10-26-2014, 05:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Hmmm. I never thought any companion in the old series was too absobred by the Doctor. That trend started with-for good or worse-Rose Tyler and has carried over across the last few Doctors.Clara needs to decide what she wants to do, not what others expect of her in the so-called real world outside of the life the Doctor offers her.
It didn't use to be a problem in the old series, but they just like making things complicated with the new episodes. Oh well.
Her but I think there are so many things different the the classics and the new series

I like clara and I like knowing what else she does outside of the doctor .. But I feel the doctor shouldn't make it that much complicated really
Old 11-22-2014, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-23-2014, 12:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

The impossible girl
Old 11-23-2014, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

There seems to be a Clara week happening on tumblr, so I'm seeing a lot of gifs

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-23-2014, 09:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MelBelle~ (View Post)
for the first few episodes I agree with you, they seemed to change her too much too quickly, but to me the last two episodes they've been easing her back to the Clara I came to love.
Oh yes the final 2 episodes were far better much of what led to it in my mind. I came to really like Clara again which hasn't happened since Matt Smith.
Old 11-24-2014, 06:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Oh yes the final 2 episodes were far better much of what led to it in my mind. I came to really like Clara again which hasn't happened since Matt Smith.
Yer they worked and did well by clara I'm those episodes
Old 11-24-2014, 11:58 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Yer they worked and did well by clara I'm those episodes
Clara better have a stunning appearance in the special and at some point get a good exit. The Impossible Girl deserves no less.
Old 11-25-2014, 03:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Clara better have a stunning appearance in the special and at some point get a good exit. The Impossible Girl deserves no less.
True after everything that happens
Old 11-25-2014, 06:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
True after everything that happens
True, I genuinely wish she could have a happy ending. But I fear Moff will simply throw her in our faces until we are sick of her. Which would be a shame. There needs to be some measure of logic to these stories and she should be careful of overstaying her welcome.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread