Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2014, 10:04 AM
Master Fan

Heh-You like The Flash,too? He's so hot and every day people.
Old 10-22-2014, 06:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
Heh-You like The Flash,too? He's so hot and every day people.
His so hot you like the show to?
Old 10-23-2014, 06:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
His so hot you like the show to?
It's so awesome,although I'm getting grief on the board for daring to dislike Iris. :roll eyes:

He really is hot and he's every day people. He's totally my type,even if he wasn't so hot. I love comic book and video game shows. I like Barry/Felicity and Barry/Caitlin. Arrow is awesome, but The Flash is better. It's not so damn dark and serious.
Old 10-23-2014, 11:19 AM
Absolute Fan

Karen is so sensational and Ijust love her red hair. She isn't half-bad on her new show, Selfie, either. But I loved her in Dr Who as well.
Old 10-23-2014, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

I her new show-So many of us have this issue. I wish I had my own Henry to fix my problems without an app.
Old 10-23-2014, 05:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderM (View Post)
Karen is so sensational and Ijust love her red hair. She isn't half-bad on her new show, Selfie, either. But I loved her in Dr Who as well.
Yes shes so awesome i love the new show but yes do miss her being on DW
Quote:
I her new show-So many of us have this issue. I wish I had my own Henry to fix my problems without an app.
i agree i liked the meaning behind this show really speaks to the issues of today
i really want to put every teen in front of the Tv screen just to watch and learn

Henry amazing i like that actor and his characters awesome to

Quote:
It's so awesome,although I'm getting grief on the board for daring to dislike Iris. :roll eyes:

He really is hot and he's every day people. He's totally my type,even if he wasn't so hot. I love comic book and video game shows. I like Barry/Felicity and Barry/Caitlin. Arrow is awesome, but The Flash is better. It's not so damn dark and serious.
Yes i know his a geek to ... see im not a comic book person like i dont read them but i would go and look up this on comic so i know whats to happen .. I just found out that in
the comics he gets with Iris and i dont like that at all so im with you .i prefer him with Caitlin or Felicity ( but shes with Oliver ) .. Never got into Arrow watched frist
few episodes and stopped my sisters kept watching and they say its really good i just cant get myself to watch it yet !
Old 10-23-2014, 09:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes shes so awesome i love the new show but yes do miss her being on DW

Henry amazing i like that actor and his characters awesome to

Yes i know his a geek to ... see im not a comic book person like i dont read them but i would go and look up this on comic so i know whats to happen .. I just found out that in
the comics he gets with Iris and i dont like that at all so im with you .i prefer him with Caitlin or Felicity ( but shes with Oliver ) .. Never got into Arrow watched frist
few episodes and stopped my sisters kept watching and they say its really good i just cant get myself to watch it yet !
THANK YOU! I'll get behind it eventually because of canon,but I stopped posting on the episode threads because everyone jumped down my throat for disliking Iris,rolling my eyes at her twerking joke and thinking she came off as a dumb CW leading lady.

If you don't want to read the comics or can't,try SuperheroDB. I go on that site for everything, including rp'ing and writing stories. I get why you don't like Arrow-I got into it recently and if you watch Smallville,it's so hard to like Arrow. Justin Hartley was an amazing Green Arrow, even if Arrow is more accurate. Arrow is serious,dark and sometimes depressing. It's really good,but you have to have the stomach for it. As a comic nerd,I love it.

Felicity and Barry are going to date,because they went on one in Arrow and he told her that if she's ever over Oliver,he wanted to see her. Plus,there was a promo of them and too many people want them to hook up. She and Oliver are over and will be until he's ready to let her in.

I him with Caitlin,but I also want to see her with Ray/Ronnie when he comes back. His backstory is interesting,because they combined his story with the current Firestorm's.

Quote:
i agree i liked the meaning behind this show really speaks to the issues of today
i really want to put every teen in front of the Tv screen just to watch and learn

It should be mandatory in every social media class. They make you take it if you're in college now and I think it's become a requirement. I started blocking this site because I find myself staying up to catch up on posts from the many,many boards I post on. If it's not in season,I decided not to keep up. If people b.s. on a thread,I unsubscribe.
Old 10-26-2014, 06:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
THANK YOU! I'll get behind it eventually because of canon,but I stopped posting on the episode threads because everyone jumped down my throat for disliking Iris,rolling my eyes at her twerking joke and thinking she came off as a dumb CW leading lady.

If you don't want to read the comics or can't,try SuperheroDB. I go on that site for everything, including rp'ing and writing stories. I get why you don't like Arrow-I got into it recently and if you watch Smallville,it's so hard to like Arrow. Justin Hartley was an amazing Green Arrow, even if Arrow is more accurate. Arrow is serious,dark and sometimes depressing. It's really good,but you have to have the stomach for it. As a comic nerd,I love it.

Felicity and Barry are going to date,because they went on one in Arrow and he told her that if she's ever over Oliver,he wanted to see her. Plus,there was a promo of them and too many people want them to hook up. She and Oliver are over and will be until he's ready to let her in.

I him with Caitlin,but I also want to see her with Ray/Ronnie when he comes back. His backstory is interesting,because they combined his story with the current Firestorm's.

It should be mandatory in every social media class. They make you take it if you're in college now and I think it's become a requirement. I started blocking this site because I find myself staying up to catch up on posts from the many,many boards I post on. If it's not in season,I decided not to keep up. If people b.s. on a thread,I unsubscribe.
yes i understand .. wow barry and felicity i ship that i ship him with everyone beside Iris .. shes like his sister

and yes arrow can be dark ill get into it one day .. lol yer some ships and threads can go way over board with arguing and spoilers best to keep distances at times
Old 11-07-2014, 12:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

Selfie got cancelled.

'Selfie' canceled by ABC | Inside TV | EW.com
Old 11-07-2014, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

Wait, what? WHY?!

Eliza and Henry have such insane chemistry and the show is relevent. This is just like The Carrie Diaries all over again.

I think the ratings are low because of competition,not just being mocked. They have to compete with The Flash, Fox's Tuesday lineup and a bunch of other shows.
Old 11-07-2014, 01:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Wait, what? WHY?!

Eliza and Henry have such insane chemistry and the show is relevent. This is just like The Carrie Diaries all over again.

I think the ratings are low because of competition,not just being mocked. They have to compete with The Flash, Fox's Tuesday lineup and a bunch of other shows.
Personally, I think they should have moved it to a day were there is not much to compete with in the ratings or move it in the summer months. I want my Eliza and Henry.
Old 11-07-2014, 04:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_Robb66 (View Post)
Nononono this show was amazing damn American networks .. But I agree they probably moved it to a day where that had so much competition so sad now no more karen on our screens again
Old 11-07-2014, 09:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Nononono this show was amazing damn American networks .. But I agree they probably moved it to a day where that had so much competition so sad now no more karen on our screens again
People are starting their "Save Selfie" campaign.
Old 11-07-2014, 10:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'll vote. They could have put it on a Wednesday or Friday-Less competition.
Old 11-08-2014, 06:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
They always do th that I liked that had that have never really had the chance to come back besides community
Closed Thread   Post New Thread