Old 12-28-2003, 10:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

Dorian_Gray, that's the pic!! lol

}} ---- 250 ------>

"I say move, you move. I say stop, you stop. I say jump, what do you say?"
"You first."
Old 12-29-2003, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

OMG, can't wait for this movie! I love Charlie, very good actor, and of course, Lij. Yay! And it's about SOCCER! Woohoo! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Sorry, a little too happy right now. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 01-01-2004, 11:42 AM
New Fan

Tehee! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I love when ppl are happy! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-01-2004, 12:00 PM
Passionate Fan

They changed the title of the movie? I love "Hooligans"! So much better than "The Yank". [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]

But, mmm... that picture. Too bad Charlie didn't keep the hair for Hooligans. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the blond. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

>>--#290-->
Old 01-04-2004, 02:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey Dori! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Good to see you again, as well as all the fellow Elijah/Charlie fans. We have a few here! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

That is true, they both do look like angels, but are both cheeky little monkeys.

Can't wait to hear more about "Ask The Dust"...

That's exciting that Charlie will help the composing of the music score for "Hooligans"...Good for him! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And jamming with Jack White, pretty damn neat!

I actually own the "Whatever Happened To Harold Smith?" soundtrack, but his name is nowhere to be found. Isn't that weird? Great soundtrack by the way.

Judu! Ooh, another "YA" fan! Hello, friend! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Shannon, don't worry. We totally understand your enthusiasm!

Love this pic. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]!

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 01-04-2004, 12:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Brekkon it is the song Peaches by "The Stranglers the official site for WHHS credited Charlie with singing the song in the movie and even provided a small clip where Charlie sings, more like screems ~since it is punk after all...walking on the beaches looking for the peaches
Old 01-14-2004, 02:51 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey Dori. Yeah...I know the song! That line is from the chorus...I think I'd heard it from you that Charlie was in the song, but I still cannot hear him. Not that I'd know what he sounds like when he sings...Did you want me to copy the song/soundtrack for you? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 01-14-2004, 07:38 AM
Loyal Fan

So it's that Charlie?!? First think I saw him in was QAF - funny programme, very explicit in places so of course, loved it!! Kept wondering where he'd gone, now I know - into lots of films I've never seen. This new one sounds like a definite to me.
Old 01-16-2004, 02:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

Which other Charlie would we be talkin' about?! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] So great to see a fan from back in the "QAF" days, what a great show it was - and such a fab performance! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

I recommend you see "Abandon" and "Nicholas Nickleby"!

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 01-16-2004, 07:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Wellllll, ny dads called Charlie, but somehow I didn't think you were talking about him [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I will take your advice and try to see some of those other films.
Old 01-16-2004, 12:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hey!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

A friend just told mi this thread existed so I came!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I see some of my fellow Charlie fans around!! Dori!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Brek!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] It is so good to see you here! I see you were faster than me and found this place earlier!

I soo can´t wait for the movie! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Life as Mia
Old 01-18-2004, 09:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Brekkon copy of the soundtrack? I would love a copy...I heard the soundtrack 50/50 Disco-Punk, got better reviews than the movie. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But as far as why the official site credited Charlie with that song...I don't know why but they had. They also had given credit to Michael Legge on a couple songs as well. I think now that perhaps these songs may only be hummed or voiced in the movie by the actors and then for the soundtrack they got the original artists.

Since the official site is down most likely permanently, I can't show you how they worded it to look like the actors are credited for the songs on the soundtract...but I could send you the sound byte of Charlie singing peaches it is clearly Charlie but it is a very small clip only has the one line.

flamegirl "Cold Mountain" is absolutely brilliant too. It has Nicole Kidman, Jude Law, Renée Zellweger and an impressive cast of supporting actors who really make the film. And Charlie is just fantastically grand at being the evil "Bosie"

Mia [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Hiya my friend
Old 01-19-2004, 07:41 AM
Loyal Fan

See, now I may have to watch Cold Mountain just to see 'evil' Charlie, even though I really can't be bothered with the rest of the film.
Old 01-19-2004, 12:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by flamegirl:
<STRONG>See, now I may have to watch Cold Mountain just to see 'evil' Charlie, even though I really can't be bothered with the rest of the film.</STRONG>
Just to see him I´m sure the film is worth it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Dori [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] It is great to be here and be able to talk about Charlie in different places [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Life as Mia
Old 01-19-2004, 01:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Hello [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

~mia~ [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img], is good to see you here. I would love to see this film with both Charlie and Elijah [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img].

Anita