Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-30-2003, 08:36 PM
Loyal Fan

awww there's pic on imdb.com

'Touch Wood *thinks* oh wait I did that already'
Old 12-01-2003, 02:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think I am one of the only people who is very much looking forward to seeing "Hooligans", as I am a huge dedicated fan of both Elijah and Charlie. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

When I first heard about this movie, I just wouldn't believe it! I mean, 2 of my all time fave actors in the same movie - I couldn't believe it!

I cannot wait to hear some news and of course see some photos.

OMG, Shell, you just have to see the Brit version of "Queer As Folk", it is a lot more raw and has some funny moments. And when you hear Charlie say "Fock off", you will [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]!

Yep Lulu, he was in "Nicholas Nickleby". Gee, he only played the title role. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] = [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Gotta go, but when I post next, I'll make a list of what he's done and as well as showing some photos. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 12-01-2003, 05:52 AM
Master Fan

I will someday [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I can't wait to hear him say that!

Few pic's of Charlie

[ 12-01-2003: Message edited Atti's Angel ]

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Old 12-01-2003, 04:00 PM
Loyal Fan

ohh yes he is a pretty boy.

Old 12-01-2003, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

So I gather Elijah will play the Harvard Grad in this movie and Charlie the soccer hooligan.
Lifer #1
Old 12-01-2003, 10:03 PM
Master Fan

I sure hoep so. That seems to fit both well.

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Old 12-04-2003, 07:54 AM
Addicted Fan

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this will be an amazing movie!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Charlie

(and of course our Elijah [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] )

[img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

i can't wait til... 2005 [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Elijah Wood: "Um... and Dom? Ha-ha-ha. Dom. He likes to suck his thumb. It's true. Has he told you this? He has. He admits it. He's very good about that. So you know that. Is there anything you don't know about Dominic Monaghan. He can only fall asleep lying face down, which isn't even that interesting or funny, but it's the truth."
Old 12-05-2003, 12:20 PM
Loyal Fan

yeah im very excited.

Old 12-27-2003, 02:06 PM
New Fan

Have you guys seen Abandon? There are Katie Holmes and Charlie in it, and he looks like a sex god LOL in this film! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] The first pic is from it.
Old 12-27-2003, 04:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

i saw a poster for Hooligans on someones LJ but i can't remember who's it was..... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] if i find it, i'll bring it over, cus Lij looks way hot in it! as usual of course....

Well, I found it, i just can't get the link to it to post it.... [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

[ 12-27-2003: Message edited *¤*sami*¤* ]

}} ---- 250 ------>

"I say move, you move. I say stop, you stop. I say jump, what do you say?"
"You first."
Old 12-27-2003, 07:49 PM
Master Fan

They have not even started filming Holligans yet, so it was probably a poster someone made up. Elijah said in a recent interview he would not be filming it until mid-2004.
Lifer #1
Old 12-27-2003, 11:41 PM
Loyal Fan

I found this on a link off IMDb on http://www.bagendinn.com/

But I am currently using my imagestation to host. I get the feeling that it is a fan art especially since the movie is now called "The Yank"
Old 12-28-2003, 02:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hello Dori! Great to see you over here! Welcome to my home! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Isn't it sooo exciting that Elijah and Charlie are in a movie together? My dream has come true!

That is an impressive fan art! I wonder why they changed the title to "The Yank". I thought "Hooligans" sounded more...cheeky.

Want some Charlie pics, yes? I'm quite partial to some "Undelcared" ones, as that is what I was watching before. Top show!

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] More? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 12-28-2003, 08:54 AM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hiya Brek!

Yeah, it is pretty exciting to have both of these guys in the same movie. Elijah who I have adored since Forever Young and Charlie who I just adore. I like how one review of the movie update has put it..."They look like angels but they are playing Hooligans..."

anyways, I think the picture you were trying to post was this one..Too bad Yahoo doesn't allow bandwidth sharing [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

More?
Well besides The Yank (Hooligans) up next Charlie also has Ask the Dust with Colin Farell and Selma Hayak

Currently seen as the Albino bad guy in Cold Mountain

and aside from Nicholas Nickleby, & Abandon and TV shows "QAF-UK", "Undeclared", and Young Americans

Charlie has done Brit TV shows "My Wonderful Life", "Microsoap", and "Byker Grove" and a British indie called Whatever Happened to Harold Smith?

Edited to add even more...
found this last night (Dec 30th)

...Next up, he'll be filming "Hooligans," a drama about British soccer fans (for which he's also helping to compose the score)...

This will not be the first time where Charlie has had a hand in the music...He sings (punk rock) in WHHS, plays a German piano composition in Abandon, jammed with with his Cold Mt. co-star Jack White (while offscreen) and now The Yank

[ 12-31-2003: Message edited Dorian_Gray ]
Old 12-28-2003, 09:18 AM
Addicted Fan

thanks for the pic, and infos [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] oh Charlie with Colin nice [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] cool [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

i have seen him in Young Americans, he was really great in that! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Elijah Wood: "Um... and Dom? Ha-ha-ha. Dom. He likes to suck his thumb. It's true. Has he told you this? He has. He admits it. He's very good about that. So you know that. Is there anything you don't know about Dominic Monaghan. He can only fall asleep lying face down, which isn't even that interesting or funny, but it's the truth."