Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-08-2005, 10:30 AM
Total Fan

She is. Plus, she's only a teeny bit taller than him, which is to the good, methinks
Old 06-08-2005, 11:31 AM
Ultimate Fan

like Ali is a teeny bit taller than Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongPlacebo
Bendiest couple evah
yeah what exactly is a Gogol Bordello dancer, or am holding the wrong end of the stick?

btw, is it just me that the yousendit thing dont work for? *tries again*

eta: nope tells me i have a stale link...*looks pleadingly at Hannah* help meh!
Dom:"If he was a girl, I'd marry him today! I've been suggesting to Billy a sex change, but he really feels quite manly about things [Billy shouts, "I love women!"]. Yes, he's really passionate about women, as I am."
Billy:"Dom's an idiot."
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319

Last edited by one small hobbit lover; 06-08-2005 at 11:48 AM
Old 06-08-2005, 07:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

This thread has made me all confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by one small hobbit lover
yeah what exactly is a Gogol Bordello dancer, or am holding the wrong end of the stick?
Gogol Bordello is a band.

Heh, say Gogol out loud
Old 06-09-2005, 04:29 AM
Ultimate Fan

why? do you say GOgol, or GOGol?
Dom:"If he was a girl, I'd marry him today! I've been suggesting to Billy a sex change, but he really feels quite manly about things [Billy shouts, "I love women!"]. Yes, he's really passionate about women, as I am."
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 06-09-2005, 05:26 PM
Master Fan

Kidman Bewitched By Happy Feet

Nicole Kidman told SCI FI Wire that she's providing a voice for director George Miller's upcoming animated musical, Happy Feet. "I got to sing a little bit," Kidman said in an interview while promoting her next film, Bewitched. "I'm a penguin. I hope a cute penguin."

Miller, like Kidman, is Australian. Though he's directed more than a dozen films, including the Mad Max trilogy and The Witches of Eastwick, Miller's last film was Babe: Pig in the City seven years ago. "He's obviously a huge talent, George, and he hasn't made a film for so long," Kidman said. Asked what songs she performs, Kidman replied: "I just did some pieces. I'm a very small role. I'm a big penguin, but a small role. From Bewitched to a penguin."

Happy Feet follows the plight of Mumble (Elijah Wood), a penguin whose inability to sing causes major problems for him, as penguins meet their mates through song. Other recognizable names lending their voices to the production include Brittany Murphy, Hugh Jackman and Robin Williams. The film will be released in November 2006.
Lifer #1
Old 06-10-2005, 06:20 AM
Total Fan

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...I3CWO4LITU1DV8

Hope it works now

Ooh, we should get to hear Elijah sing. Can he? I don't think I've ever heard it.

Christina - why are you confused?
Old 06-10-2005, 11:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

it works!!! thank you so much

Hannah - if Elijah's character cant sing, then he wouldn't be singing well in the film! i've heard him sing, Half Fling ( i know that dont count), Gone, and i have a clip of him singing "you are my sunshine" when he was a wee blighter!
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 06-12-2005, 06:43 AM
Total Fan

Yeah...that wasn't that impressive though was it? He can get Billy to teach him!
Old 06-13-2005, 08:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

it was ok, he was only wee tho!
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 06-16-2005, 02:51 AM
Obsessed Fan

What a cute couple! I don't know whether he could find a girl that was shorter than he.

Really looking forward to "Happy Feet". I'm assuming we get to hear him sing (horribly) because how are we (audience) to know he's a terrible singer?

We've also heard Elijah sing in "North", his song is also on the soundtrack. So funny. "You Are My Sunshine" was from "Forever Young".

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 06-16-2005, 03:56 AM
Ultimate Fan

he was cute in that tho! omg! when he was younger his eyes just took up MORE of his face lol
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 06-16-2005, 10:36 AM
Total Fan

My sister said your eyes don't change size as you grow Is that true? Cause then, Elijah as a baby, woah!
Old 06-16-2005, 02:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

if it is true then his baby face must have just been eyes with the mouth and nose just squeezed under the eyes!
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 06-16-2005, 06:42 PM
Master Fan

It is true about your eyes not growing.
Lifer #1
Old 06-17-2005, 07:09 AM
Total Fan

See, they look big, but not outsized. Maybe you just have smaller eyelids, so they look the right size