Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2004, 05:43 AM
  #46
Master Fan

 
Atti's Angel's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 15,946
Quote:
Originally posted by Xi Men:
<STRONG>

with everyone? even with mandy? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Sure, why not [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] I love Mandy too.
__________________
Hello Sweetie

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Atti's Angel is offline  
Old 02-23-2004, 08:28 AM
  #47
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 325,572
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i can't imagine they'd do that! elijah is too hot to resist! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
__________________

"Don't blink."

dw | dd | st | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 02-23-2004, 06:08 PM
  #48
Loyal Fan
 
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 1,700
Quote:
Originally posted by =KR=:
<STRONG>it didn't do much for me. i don't wanna start a debate here or something but it was dragging for me. but i totally loved elijah in it. that little boy lost look of his... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I don't think you're alone in your opinion. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I didn't think the movie itself was all that great. And I might get shot here, but I didn't think Elijah and Franka had much chemistry together. I didn't quite buy their relationship.

That said, I did enjoy the movie because I love both Elijah & Franka and they were both great. And it was kind of a funny and strange movie.
__________________
The worst sin towards our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them: that's the essence of inhumanity. - George Bernard Shaw
Jess519 is offline  
Old 02-24-2004, 02:27 AM
  #49
Obsessed Fan

 
Brekkon's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 5,707
Yeah, the little boy lost look was so cute.

It was great to see Chris Martin as Steve, whom I remember from "Felicity" as Greg. Anyone remember?! What a spunk! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
__________________
Please add Scott Moffatt as a myspace friend, and post a comment mentioning me as your referral. [Brekkon from the street team]

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Brekkon is offline  
Old 02-24-2004, 11:15 PM
  #50
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 325,572
Quote:
Originally posted by Jess519:
<STRONG>I don't think you're alone in your opinion. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I didn't think the movie itself was all that great. And I might get shot here, but I didn't think Elijah and Franka had much chemistry together. I didn't quite buy their relationship.</STRONG>
yeah, their characters in the movie didn't give me that lovin' feelin'. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] nor did his character and mandy's. i just hoped there'd be a better script than that for elijah & franka.
__________________

"Don't blink."

dw | dd | st | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 02-28-2004, 07:48 AM
  #51
Master Fan

 
Paolo's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 12,506
Quote:
Originally posted by =KR=:
<STRONG>it didn't do much for me. i don't wanna start a debate here or something but it was dragging for me. but i totally loved elijah in it. that little boy lost look of his... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hi everyone.

I would have to agree with you Linds. It's
quirky. I liked Elijah's performance in this movie, though. Little-boy-lost best describes him. I'd have to say it's in the eyes. They're kind of glazed throughout the movie until Jones got closure.
Paolo is offline  
Old 02-28-2004, 12:25 PM
  #52
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 325,572
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] pao! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] nice to see you here! feel free to post on the other threads. especially the clone thread if you wanna have a laugh! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
__________________

"Don't blink."

dw | dd | st | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 03-01-2004, 01:52 AM
  #53
Obsessed Fan

 
Brekkon's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 5,707
Hello Pao, my name is Brek! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Any friend of Linds is a friend of mine. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Any fave parts of "All I Want"? (besides Elijah of course...)

One of my fave part is when Jane and Jones are at the track, and they kiss, and then Jane slaps Jones. And later on, when Jane gets in bed with Jones and asks him to say "this is not happening" and she brushes his ear with her lips. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
__________________
Please add Scott Moffatt as a myspace friend, and post a comment mentioning me as your referral. [Brekkon from the street team]

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Brekkon is offline  
Old 03-01-2004, 05:01 AM
  #54
Master Fan

 
Paolo's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 12,506
Quote:
Originally posted by Brekkon:
<STRONG>Hello Pao, my name is Brek! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Any friend of Linds is a friend of mine. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Any fave parts of "All I Want"? (besides Elijah of course...)

One of my fave part is when Jane and Jones are at the track, and they kiss, and then Jane slaps Jones. And later on, when Jane gets in bed with Jones and asks him to say "this is not happening" and she brushes his ear with her lips. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hi Brek! I liked that scene where Jones told that fake story about his mom being a substance abuser (hence his being not mature-looking) to buy beer. That was pretty funny.
Paolo is offline  
Old 03-01-2004, 09:15 AM
  #55
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 325,572
fave scenes...hmmm...actually almost all of the lij scenes. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i can't pick any...probably his first day at the apartment and when he met franka's character (forgot her name)...
__________________

"Don't blink."

dw | dd | st | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 03-02-2004, 02:36 AM
  #56
Master Fan

 
Paolo's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 12,506
Another funny scene was when Jones was mouthing the dialogue, while he was watching Mandy Moore's character's play. I do that to. If I knew the dialogue of a play (or the lyrics of a song) I'd mouth it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

What I also found amusing is that one scene where Jones and Jane were talking in Jones's living room. So Jones would drag on his cigarette and inhale then talk, but the puffing out of the smoke was always cut (presumably it would be off-screen). [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Paolo is offline  
Old 03-03-2004, 08:58 AM
  #57
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 325,572
Quote:
Originally posted by PaOlo:
<STRONG>What I also found amusing is that one scene where Jones and Jane were talking in Jones's living room. So Jones would drag on his cigarette and inhale then talk, but the puffing out of the smoke was always cut (presumably it would be off-screen). [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
of course. we want our elijah to be as wholesome as possible? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] or the movie to be as wholesome as possilbe? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
__________________

"Don't blink."

dw | dd | st | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 03-05-2004, 04:21 AM
  #58
Obsessed Fan

 
Brekkon's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 5,707
Ha Pao, yeah that was funny. Also, when he gets drinks at the tracks - probably told the same story.

Linds, when Jane meets Jones for the first time, and sprays mase in his face? [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] I love that photo she took!

Ooh, Pao, I liked it when Jones was mouthing Lisa's lines too! Oh, and when Lisa is practicing lines, and she's saying about kissing her, and you think they're going to kiss...

Elijah wholesome. Mmm...

Did I mention that the photo taking scene was my fave? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] On the making of special, I think it was a fave of theirs too...
__________________
Please add Scott Moffatt as a myspace friend, and post a comment mentioning me as your referral. [Brekkon from the street team]

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Brekkon is offline  
Old 03-05-2004, 04:29 AM
  #59
Master Fan

 
Atti's Angel's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 15,946
Fave scenes for me huh... Well anything with Franka, and I love when he is down talking to the neighbor and they hear her footsteps and he says "She's at your door" [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Anyone have any Franka pic's [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]
__________________
Hello Sweetie

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Atti's Angel is offline  
Old 03-05-2004, 06:18 AM
  #60
Master Fan

 
Paolo's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 12,506
Quote:
Originally posted by Brekkon:
<STRONG>
Ooh, Pao, I liked it when Jones was mouthing Lisa's lines too! Oh, and when Lisa is practicing lines, and she's saying about kissing her, and you think they're going to kiss...
</STRONG>
Yeah Brek, that was definitely a moment.

My favorite photo-taking scene was when Jane took Jones' photo while he was up on the roof smoking.

Sidenote: In real life, Lij seems to light up like there's no tomorrow. doesn't he?
Paolo is offline  
 

Bookmarks


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:48 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.