Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-23-2004, 06:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Xi Men:
<STRONG>

with everyone? even with mandy? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Sure, why not [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] I love Mandy too.

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Old 02-23-2004, 09:28 AM
Moderator Manager

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i can't imagine they'd do that! elijah is too hot to resist! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-23-2004, 07:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by =KR=:
<STRONG>it didn't do much for me. i don't wanna start a debate here or something but it was dragging for me. but i totally loved elijah in it. that little boy lost look of his... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I don't think you're alone in your opinion. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I didn't think the movie itself was all that great. And I might get shot here, but I didn't think Elijah and Franka had much chemistry together. I didn't quite buy their relationship.

That said, I did enjoy the movie because I love both Elijah & Franka and they were both great. And it was kind of a funny and strange movie.
Old 02-24-2004, 03:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, the little boy lost look was so cute.

It was great to see Chris Martin as Steve, whom I remember from "Felicity" as Greg. Anyone remember?! What a spunk! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 02-25-2004, 12:15 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Jess519:
<STRONG>I don't think you're alone in your opinion. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I didn't think the movie itself was all that great. And I might get shot here, but I didn't think Elijah and Franka had much chemistry together. I didn't quite buy their relationship.</STRONG>
yeah, their characters in the movie didn't give me that lovin' feelin'. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] nor did his character and mandy's. i just hoped there'd be a better script than that for elijah & franka.

Old 02-28-2004, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by =KR=:
<STRONG>it didn't do much for me. i don't wanna start a debate here or something but it was dragging for me. but i totally loved elijah in it. that little boy lost look of his... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hi everyone.

I would have to agree with you Linds. It's
quirky. I liked Elijah's performance in this movie, though. Little-boy-lost best describes him. I'd have to say it's in the eyes. They're kind of glazed throughout the movie until Jones got closure.
Old 02-28-2004, 01:25 PM
Moderator Manager

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] pao! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] nice to see you here! feel free to post on the other threads. especially the clone thread if you wanna have a laugh! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 03-01-2004, 02:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hello Pao, my name is Brek! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Any friend of Linds is a friend of mine. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Any fave parts of "All I Want"? (besides Elijah of course...)

One of my fave part is when Jane and Jones are at the track, and they kiss, and then Jane slaps Jones. And later on, when Jane gets in bed with Jones and asks him to say "this is not happening" and she brushes his ear with her lips. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 03-01-2004, 06:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Brekkon:
<STRONG>Hello Pao, my name is Brek! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Any friend of Linds is a friend of mine. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Any fave parts of "All I Want"? (besides Elijah of course...)

One of my fave part is when Jane and Jones are at the track, and they kiss, and then Jane slaps Jones. And later on, when Jane gets in bed with Jones and asks him to say "this is not happening" and she brushes his ear with her lips. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hi Brek! I liked that scene where Jones told that fake story about his mom being a substance abuser (hence his being not mature-looking) to buy beer. That was pretty funny.
Old 03-01-2004, 10:15 AM
Moderator Manager

fave scenes...hmmm...actually almost all of the lij scenes. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i can't pick any...probably his first day at the apartment and when he met franka's character (forgot her name)...

Old 03-02-2004, 03:36 AM
Master Fan

Another funny scene was when Jones was mouthing the dialogue, while he was watching Mandy Moore's character's play. I do that to. If I knew the dialogue of a play (or the lyrics of a song) I'd mouth it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

What I also found amusing is that one scene where Jones and Jane were talking in Jones's living room. So Jones would drag on his cigarette and inhale then talk, but the puffing out of the smoke was always cut (presumably it would be off-screen). [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2004, 09:58 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by PaOlo:
<STRONG>What I also found amusing is that one scene where Jones and Jane were talking in Jones's living room. So Jones would drag on his cigarette and inhale then talk, but the puffing out of the smoke was always cut (presumably it would be off-screen). [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
of course. we want our elijah to be as wholesome as possible? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] or the movie to be as wholesome as possilbe? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 03-05-2004, 05:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ha Pao, yeah that was funny. Also, when he gets drinks at the tracks - probably told the same story.

Linds, when Jane meets Jones for the first time, and sprays mase in his face? [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] I love that photo she took!

Ooh, Pao, I liked it when Jones was mouthing Lisa's lines too! Oh, and when Lisa is practicing lines, and she's saying about kissing her, and you think they're going to kiss...

Elijah wholesome. Mmm...

Did I mention that the photo taking scene was my fave? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] On the making of special, I think it was a fave of theirs too...

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 03-05-2004, 05:29 AM
Master Fan

Fave scenes for me huh... Well anything with Franka, and I love when he is down talking to the neighbor and they hear her footsteps and he says "She's at your door" [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Anyone have any Franka pic's [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Old 03-05-2004, 07:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Brekkon:
<STRONG>
Ooh, Pao, I liked it when Jones was mouthing Lisa's lines too! Oh, and when Lisa is practicing lines, and she's saying about kissing her, and you think they're going to kiss...
</STRONG>
Yeah Brek, that was definitely a moment.

My favorite photo-taking scene was when Jane took Jones' photo while he was up on the roof smoking.

Sidenote: In real life, Lij seems to light up like there's no tomorrow. doesn't he?