Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-08-2003, 03:23 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Atti's Angel:
<STRONG>I really want to go watch The Bourne Identity. Franka, Matt and a Mini [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] What more do you need in a movie [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i can already picture you after watching that movie! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 11-12-2003, 03:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

Okay, so I finally got "Try Seventeen" on DVD a week or so ago, and watched it the very same day I received it (naturally)...It is the Russian edition, the cover art is in Russian, the actual DVD (picture) is in english and the DVD index is in english as well as the movie. This DVD has a special on "Try Seventeen" called 'Inside Try Seventeen', it was neat.

So, we can talk about any of the "Try Seventeen" cast as well as post any picture on any cast memeber, yeah? And this is a spoiler thread?

I still post at the-place-I-won't-mention, not as often as ff though, but it's nice.

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 11-13-2003, 04:38 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Brekkon:
<STRONG>So, we can talk about any of the "Try Seventeen" cast as well as post any picture on any cast memeber, yeah? And this is a spoiler thread?</STRONG>
yes, we can talk about the movie here. so, what do you think about the nipple scene? what a question huh? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 11-13-2003, 06:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Xi Men:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i can already picture you after watching that movie! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Okay [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Franka more then any actor in the world. But we also get shirtless Matt in the movie [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] and a really awesome Mini chase scene [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

and brek pic's spoilers, everything. Well if you bring one Elijah pic, you must have 2 Franka's to post it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Old 11-14-2003, 04:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

So Linds, I take it you liked the nipple part? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] What wasn't there to like? I quite liked the ear part myself. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Did you like it? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Shell, you like Franka more than Elijah? This is not possible!

I'm really glad I watched the making of, it explained the title. So now I know. Cos like, I didn't. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] It all makes sense now. Everything has clicked. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Searches for pics...

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 11-14-2003, 04:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

So Linds, I take it you liked the nipple part? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] What wasn't there to like? I quite liked the ear part myself. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Did you like it? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm really glad I watched the making of, it explained the title. So now I know. Cos like, I didn't. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] It all makes sense now. Everything has clicked. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Searches for pics...

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 11-14-2003, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

</STRONG>
Franka is my fave female actress, and Elijah is my fave male actor [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Old 11-15-2003, 12:43 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Atti's Angel:
<STRONG>Okay [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Franka more then any actor in the world. But we also get shirtless Matt in the movie [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] and a really awesome Mini chase scene [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
now that's your type of movie! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>So Linds, I take it you liked the nipple part? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] What wasn't there to like? I quite liked the ear part myself. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Did you like it? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] </STRONG>
i just find the nipple part interesting. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] and what ear part? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2003, 05:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

Linds: The ear part where they're staying in the hotel, and she gets in his bed and her mouth brushes his ear and... [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 11-23-2003, 06:20 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
<STRONG>Linds: The ear part where they're staying in the hotel, and she gets in his bed and her mouth brushes his ear and... [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]</STRONG>
oh, that. er, it was interesting but...not enough to make me go "WHOO-HOO!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 11-26-2003, 02:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hmph. Fine then. *sulks* [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 11-26-2003, 10:03 AM
Moderator Manager

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i don't think i have any fave part in the movie. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] or maybe i forgot! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but i'm sure it has something to do with elijah. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-27-2003, 02:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

Well, it had better be! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I am having trouble finding some screencaps. Can anyone shove me in the right direction? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 11-28-2003, 08:47 PM
Moderator Manager

i get mine from here but they only have few caps from the movie. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2003, 02:36 AM
Elite Fan

I bought the DVD of the movie and it's currently being passed around to my friends, they've all been raving about it.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Nikki [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]