Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-08-2005, 09:48 PM
New Fan

*Meeting Elijah* *~How many have fulfilled your dream?~*

OMG YOU GUYS! i Met elijah on saturday! ive been dying to post but my internet hasnt been working. Well I posted this last year but it was totally different this year.

Well, i live in new orleans and one of our big parades (Bacchus) has a king every year and last year as im sure most of you know, Elijah was the king. Well last year the Krewe of Bacchus Threw a Meet and Greet Elijah thing at the Hilton in Downtown New Orleans, but they did it AS SOON as he arrived on a Friday Night so he just ran in, signed a few autographs, talked a minute and then left. And then my family went to the parade and held up a sign that said 'We *heart* you elijah!' and when he saw it he threw us this really nice bead and stuff, so we were pretty satisfied, but THIS YEAR OMG!!

This year Sean Astin was the King, but Elijah came back *cause of how fun it is he prolly really liked it lol* Well This year they had a Meet and Greet Sean Astin and Elijah was there too. Well we were wandering if it was going to be like last year but NO IT WASNT LOL. Everyone that was there was behind a line that was made and Elijah and Sean *seperatly* went around the whole line! it was SO AWESOME. He finally got to us, and my sister opened the sign from last year that we held up at the parade and we were like 'we came to see u last year' and he was like *smiling the whole time!* 'That is so awesome!' and he signed it, and we got a hug and a pic with him!! ahhhhhh so crazy!! and then sean came and he was so nice too and my sister got a pic with him. and they both autographed our sign from last year!!!! i was shaking so bad!! he was so freakin nice and smiling the wh ole time!! well im posting the link to my site, i tried to post them on here but they showed up WAY to big :-D

-bridget

anyone else met him? and want to tell the story?

*in the pic of sean i couldnt get in so i stuck my hand in the pic on the left so i would be in the pic lol*

Here it is

The list of pics is

Me *Elijah* and My sister tricia

My hand lol, Tricia and Sean

Elijah coming closer in the crowd

Elijah in Crowd again

Sean in Crowed coming closer

SO EXCITING!

Last edited by LovingFredNGeorge; 02-08-2005 at 09:58 PM
Old 02-09-2005, 03:28 AM
Total Fan

Oooh *is wildly jealous*

I've never met any of them. Makes me kick myself for not going to the premerie when my friends did. They met Sir Ian! How cool. And I know someone who's going to see Sean soon too.

But lucky you! You must have been very excited!
Old 02-09-2005, 12:00 PM
New Fan

it went by so fast! lol but we also have a video i took on my digital camera, and u can hear me and my sister giggling like little school girls *im 18 and she is 19* lol but yea it was cool
Old 03-14-2005, 09:35 PM
Supreme Fan

Hey All! WildB asked if Cherie could post her Elijah photos over here. I am going to go ahead and post them for her and let her know to drop by with more scoop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheriedreams
hey, all...I'm using Kara's laptop....I'm going to post a few pics that we took last night. We partied with Elijah Woods at a bar called Maggie Mae's on 6th street in Austin.

This is the bar we were in....me, Jeannine, borderinsanity.

Elijah Woods. He is such a cutie.

Jeannine and Elijah..

We have been having a blast....I am so looking forward to this movie. It was a real pleasure to meet Rebecca and her Mom and Dad. They are wonderful people. I got lots of goodies. I don't know if there will be an after party. I didn't want to push my luck by being intrusive, but I'm hoping there might be. At least we know that Jason and Dom will be here. That in itself is such good news.

one more pic...I'll be back tomorrow.

Debbi and Elijah Woods.

Night for now.

Cherie
Old 03-15-2005, 06:27 AM
Total Fan

*is jealous*

Bless him, he's so lovely
Old 03-15-2005, 06:55 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for bringing them over here, Vicki. Ahhh to see those baby blues in person...
Lifer #1
Old 03-15-2005, 09:46 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildB
Thanks for bringing them over here, Vicki. Ahhh to see those baby blues in person...

He does have the most beautiful eyes!
Old 07-23-2005, 05:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

Any other lucky bastards get to meet Elijah?

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 07-23-2005, 11:15 AM
Total Fan

That girl who saw him in a music store! Let's get her over here so she doesn't have to talk in three words