Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-30-2004, 11:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

I forgot the story with squeegy and know I got it back in my mind!

What about this film (Cinemaxx)?
Old 09-30-2004, 12:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

its abotu the film Bad santa.. lauren played in it with Billy Bob Thornton and Amy Yasbeck.. i´m looking forward to see it

oh god .. i think i have to go alone to the movie .. i mean .. how i´m gonna tell anyone if i begin to scream when lauren shows up?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-30-2004, 09:10 PM
Banned

hehe... I already forced a friend of mine to watch it with me then, but I don't know if I eventually might go alone b/c I don't think I could enjoy it through the whole movie if theres someone next to me who thinks I completly lost it...
And I live in Hamburg, you could come to me and we'd watch it together, but I guess its not THAT cheap to drive from Frankfurt zu Hamburg, right?

And sorry about the double post, I didn't notice that there wasn't a post of someone else in between.... I thought there was a post.... hm...
Old 10-01-2004, 06:37 AM
Master Fan

God I hope that they'll show that movie in Austria too...man I so wanna see that then *lol* and Id even have at least three of my friends who would go with me *grins* and tow of them would start screaming the second Lauren comes into view even louder than I would *lol*

ETA: I always say that my mum and I are like Lorelai and Rory. Although I'm more like Lorelai than Rory *lol*

@Squeegy: Anna Karenina is great. I read it before they recommended it on the show. Although I do prefer Dostojevsky to Tolstoj. *lol*

RIP Gilmore Girls. RIP Veronica Mars.
Old 10-01-2004, 06:51 AM
Master Fan

You´re obsessed when....

only Lauren Graham can make you watch a Billy Bob Thornton Movie....
Old 10-01-2004, 08:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by FuzzyCerts
You´re obsessed when....

only Lauren Graham can make you watch a Billy Bob Thornton Movie....
hehe good point ..altough i have to say that i.. uhm.. like billy bob.. just a lil.

Quote:
And I live in Hamburg, you could come to me and we'd watch it together, but I guess its not THAT cheap to drive from Frankfurt zu Hamburg, right?
hehe well its a lil far from frankfurt to hamburg..but i really would like to see this movie with someone who likes lauren as much as i do

Quote:
ETA: I always say that my mum and I are like Lorelai and Rory. Although I'm more like Lorelai than Rory *lol*
hehe thats good i think.. i could only wish that my mum were jsut a bit like lorelai

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-01-2004, 11:03 AM
Banned

I'm good friends with my mum, although not THAT good like L+R
We always watch GG together and I tape it for her when she couldn't watch it 'live'!
Old 10-01-2004, 11:14 AM
Moderator Support Team

lol my mums shows up whenever i watch GG in the eveing (when i got home from work) and then she shows up starts talking to me and i am like "mum ..i´m watching Gilmore Girls .. please .. shut up (in a nice way)" and she shakes her head "you are obsessed with this TV show" .. well at least in this point she is right.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-04-2004, 10:49 PM
Banned

What happened to this thread?

You know you're obsessed when....
....you always have to squeal when you see a Jeep
....you're laughing at your neighbor who wears his baseball cap backwards, and he thinks you're completely nuts.
....you've got LG soundfiles on your mp3 player.
Old 10-05-2004, 07:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

hehe the first two ponts are really good

last week i saw a jeep and i was like "uh.. a jeeeeeeep" and my mum watched me "uhm dont tell me you havent seen a jeep in your life" and i: "uhm yes .. but since GG .. jepp means .. lorelai" my mum : "you are crazy:

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-05-2004, 10:43 AM
Banned

I was alone in the city when I saw a Jeep the last time... But I think everyone there thought I'm crazy when I stopped walking and turned around to watch it drive away....

Oh and I ALWAYS have to think about Lorelais line in "The Deer Hunters"
"Does it have any distinguishing marks - besides the word ‘Jeep’ imprinted on it’s forehead" And then I laugh and nobody knows why.....
Old 10-05-2004, 11:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

this sentence is so cool

uh i just saw a car with LG-GG-37 on it ..thats so cool i mean

Lauren Graham - Gilmore Girls - and lauren is 37 lol i know i´m obsessed

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-05-2004, 12:12 PM
Banned

...lol... Maybe thats another obsessed fan But what does he/she do next year when Lauren is 38 ?

But what is LG? I don't know any german city that has LG..... hm...
Old 10-05-2004, 12:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

i dont know Limburg has LM .. maybe langen? i dont know

and next year he have to cancel the 37

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-05-2004, 01:14 PM
Banned

There are only two options.
He's gotta change it to 38 next year or invent something that lets Lauren stay 37 forever

Did you see Tuck Everlasting?