Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-25-2004, 03:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

well i dont think its just because of LG .. but she has a lot do to with it that the show is getting better and better

so ..another JJ in here thats great

<--- also JJ as you can see

ok now i made my bf watch the fist ep from the 5th season with me.. and whenever lauren was on screen I was like "squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" and he looked at me like i was completely out of the line

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-25-2004, 06:07 PM
Passionate Fan

when...

you have 156 pictures on your computer of her.
89 clips of LG, whether its from talk shows (which btw are the BEST!) gg clips (gotta few) other movies, etc.
-maybe just when you actually COUNT how many you have.

you have a dream about dawsons creek and almost feel BAD that it's not about gilmore girls which explains why lauren graham was a guest star.

you're gunna be lorelai/lg for holloween. mmm hmm can't wait for that. i already told my mom i've gotta dye my hair but she's not liking that idea.

when you have 104 away messages (which is REALLY to many) and 98 have to do with quotes from her on talk shows, gg, or magazines/online articles. ya know, it's just getting outta hand.

what do you say we all meet up in hollywood and go to the WB and hunt her down. i think she'd be scared of us!
Old 09-25-2004, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ocdwithlhg
you have a dream about dawsons creek and almost feel BAD that it's not about gilmore girls which explains why lauren graham was a guest star.
Was Lauren in your dream? Because she was never on Dawson's Creek, trust me I would know if she was.

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 09-25-2004, 08:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Çherié £u£u
Was Lauren in your dream? Because she was never on Dawson's Creek, trust me I would know if she was.
Yeah, it was a dream, that she was a guest star on Dawsons Creek, lol. Sorry for the confusion!
Old 09-25-2004, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

No biggie, you had me doubting my DC knowledge. Oohh, tell me about your dream in a PM or on the OT thread. I'd love to hear about it.

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 09-25-2004, 11:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
lol.. same here ..but you know ..here in germany she sisnt in many magazines
There was an article about GG in BRAVO but I didn't buy it... I wanted but I didn't dare 'cause I'm a chicken It's too embarrassing to buy BRAVO at my age.....

ocdwithlhg
So true!!! I just adore the talkshow clips.... I love the one where she's talking about her father and the cap driver... LOL That was hilarious!

You know you're obsessed when you buy every movie she played in (I bought "Chasing Destiny" at Amazon for like 10€... yayy....)
....when you've got a LG wallpaper where ever wallpapers are possible (On my PC, Laptop, Cellphone....)
...when you call your cellphone Squeegy and nobody knows what you're talking about when you say "Where is Squeegy? Did you see her?"
...when you're online friends start talking about weather or work every time the topic leads to anything about GG or LG...
Old 09-26-2004, 12:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
"He goes, and I quote...wait, and I quote "Mister, I don't care if your daughter's Tom Cruise. I ain't stoppin traffic for nobody!"
I love that quote. The delivery was awesome.
Old 09-26-2004, 08:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by Squeegy
There was an article about GG in BRAVO but I didn't buy it... I wanted but I didn't dare 'cause I'm a chicken It's too embarrassing to buy BRAVO at my age.....

You know you're obsessed when you buy every movie she played in (I bought "Chasing Destiny" at Amazon for like 10€... yayy....)
....when you've got a LG wallpaper where ever wallpapers are possible (On my PC, Laptop, Cellphone....)
...when you call your cellphone Squeegy and nobody knows what you're talking about when you say "Where is Squeegy? Did you see her?"
...when you're online friends start talking about weather or work every time the topic leads to anything about GG or LG...
heh.. how old are you? .. and id didnt know about the article in the BRAVO.. but i guess it wouldve been embarrissing for me as well to buy it at my age

hehe same here with sweet november .. i just bought it cause she is in it
i have an Lauren Graham screenserver... WP on my PC.. like 100 avis and icons.. my friends call me lorelai (well some of them)

i began drinking coffee not just because of her but she was the reason i started to like it

hehe i love the name squeege.. how was the surname again?

Quote:
you have 156 pictures on your computer of her.
89 clips of LG, whether its from talk shows (which btw are the BEST!) gg clips (gotta few) other movies, etc.
-maybe just when you actually COUNT how many you have.

you're gunna be lorelai/lg for holloween. mmm hmm can't wait for that. i already told my mom i've gotta dye my hair but she's not liking that idea.

when you have 104 away messages (which is REALLY to many) and 98 have to do with quotes from her on talk shows, gg, or magazines/online articles. ya know, it's just getting outta hand.

what do you say we all meet up in hollywood and go to the WB and hunt her down. i think she'd be scared of us!.
ocdwithlhg hehe so am i ... i mean who dows count how many stuff he has on the PC besides from an obsessed fan

awww i wanna her your dream about Dawsons Creek as well .. please pm me or .. uhm.. you have msn?

hmm we dont really have halloween her which is sad .. but if we will have a party for halloween in here i wanna go as lorelai as well

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-26-2004, 10:52 AM
Banned

I'm 21...

How would you dress up to look like Lorelai? I wouldn't know... I mean, you'd look like you're not dressed up, b/c I think Lorelai looks normal.
Plus... no one would know who I am b/c I hardly know anyone who watches GG......

Edit: The last name was Beckinheim Sounds german!
Old 09-26-2004, 11:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by Squeegy
I'm 21...

How would you dress up to look like Lorelai? I wouldn't know... I mean, you'd look like you're not dressed up, b/c I think Lorelai looks normal.
Plus... no one would know who I am b/c I hardly know anyone who watches GG......

Edit: The last name was Beckinheim Sounds german!
heh .. i´m 21 as well

hmm i dont know how i would dress up like lauren or well lorelai .. i think a skirt which stopps just above my knees .. a blouse .. i´m brunett thats good i think..that way i look more like lauren.. maybe some curls.. and blue eyes .. but for this i need contacts (?) ((kontaklinsen))

uh yeah the name sounds german thats great

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-26-2004, 11:36 PM
Banned

I do have blue eyes... And now I'm proud of it.
I used to think I'd rather have brown eyes, cause I just adore brown eyes, but since I know Lauren I adore blue eyes as well....
And yeah, I think its contacts... I do wear them anyway, cause I'm pretty short-sighted!

German by the way...
Did you notice that there's a germany joke in every other episode?
Especially in the first 2 seasons where A LOT!
Just to mention a few:

From S2 "Cinnamon's Wake"
LORELAI: So where'd you say Dad was?
EMILY: Away on business.
LORELAI: Location's top secret?
EMILY: Oh, Germany.
LORELAI: Germany. Is Dad's firm insuring Nazis now?
EMILY: Your father doesn't know any Nazis.
LORELAI: I know, Mom. I was just --
EMILY: What?
RORY: Joking. She was joking.
EMILY: Oh. Hard to tell.

later:

EMILY: Fine. (pauses) Oh wait -- Rudolph Gottfried.
LORELAI: Another cousin?
EMILY: No, a Nazi that we knew. I'd forgotten. We stayed with him once in Munich. Nice old man. Interesting stories.
LORELAI: Mom you socialized with a Nazi? That's despicable! That's heinous!
EMILY: No, dear, that was a joke.

From season 2 "Red light on wedding night"
TAYLOR: Townspeople, we should all be proud of the new addition to our streets. I know many of you have wanted a traffic light and a crosswalk for many years…
LUKE: What?
TAYLOR: …and now, your dream has come true.
LUKE: It's like Hitler's Germany.

Same episode:
LORELAI: Hey, uh, sir, make way for Rory. That's her name. And her only name. Rory. Single name, she's that important. Internationally known international supermodel and sometimes spokesperson for international products.
SOOKIE: She's very big in Germany.
LORELAI: Yah, yah, yah, with the leichter hosen and such.

(idk who transcripted (?) it, but it should rather be LEDER hosen instead of leichter...)
And then it was stupidly translated to "Das Land der Lederhosen und Kukucksuhren" (The land of leather pants and cuckoo clocks)

Anyway... It's still funny how many germany jokes they use.
Oh yes, and Lane said she likes NICO, the german musician..... I've never heard of her before, but whatever...

RORY: You swear? On the life of the lead singer of Blur?
LANE: On the soul of Nico, I swear to you that I have not seen Dean with another girl.

Last edited by Squeegy; 09-26-2004 at 11:48 PM
Old 09-27-2004, 08:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

and remeber the conversation about schnitzel.. when lorelai is telling a joke?

i was so LMAO

and you are right there are may german jokes .. hehe i guess they are obsessed with germany as we are with Lauren

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-27-2004, 12:18 PM
Banned

Maybe... that would be cool....
We should go visit them LOL

I found some more!!

Season1 "The Lorelai's First Day at Chilton"
HEADMASTER: Nothing in your school appealed to you?
RORY: I work at my mother's inn after school sometimes. And I was in the German Club for a while, but there were only three of us, and then two left for the French Club after seeing Schindler's List, so. .

Season3 "Dear Emily and Richard"
LORELAI: Wow, these will be an enormous help in planning our trip. Hey, you wanna go see the Berlin Wall?
RORY: Sounds great.

Oh hey, and in "Ballroom&Biscotti"
"...Berlin had no idea what I was talking about, and Paris is pissed"

Well, but I guess I should stopp now... I just noticed that this is the Obsessed Thread and not the german thread!
Old 09-27-2004, 12:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

lol i just wanted to say the same thing ..

back to the obsessions, althought i think that the quotes about Germany are great

ok... i just noticed that my obsession is beyond good or bad i mean when i saw that i´ve been selected beeing mod on the Lauren Graham board i was falling off my chair and screaming (i dont wanna put up the exact words)

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-27-2004, 10:03 PM
Banned

I can soooo imagine how that was...

Oh, I've got a little story to tell...
I'm at nightschool (I graduate next summer) and today we watched a movie about the french revolution (i don't know what its called in english, I just translated it one on one.... ) an I hardly got anything 'cause my thoughts were somewhere else... guess where

Lorelai Obsessed
Do you have ICQ? I'm sure I'd be funny to exchange crazy little obsession details via icq...

Last edited by Squeegy; 09-28-2004 at 10:59 AM