Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-25-2004, 03:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Çherié £u£u
I want her to work with Peter Gallagher.
Wow, I never thought of him, but yes! I keep having this recurring dream of Lauren playing an alcoholic in an intensely dramatic family film, and her being nominated for an Oscar for it. I could see Peter playing her older brother. I think Jennifer Connolly would be the ideal younger sister. She's a great actress as well.
Old 09-25-2004, 04:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

Re: who would you like to see Lauren work with in the future?

Quote:
Originally posted by Lorelai Obsessed
well i´d like to see her with george clooney
Same here.
Since her first appearence in the Late Show, I've thinking she could do something with Clooney
Old 09-25-2004, 11:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by Çherié £u£u
Suz- Any movie would do really. I think any romantic comedy would work really well for them. Or even a dark indie movie too.
hmm dark indie movie ..good choice

Quote:
Same here.
@Gabi ..yay .. 3 votes for clooney .. i think they would be a hot couple

Quote:
Jennifer Connolly
@ Lex .. uh i like the idea with jennifer .. really

i like to see her in a movie with ellen degeneres .. i mean there chemistry on screen is great.-- and a movie would be perfect

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-25-2004, 12:17 PM
Banned

I got another one!

What about Johnny Depp?

Lauren in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 2' that would be awesome......
Old 09-25-2004, 12:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

hmm you really thinking about Johnny depp? hmm i never pictured her with him.. and i think its not really her typ.. but well.. maybe .. like the others said .. lauren can make everything work

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-25-2004, 01:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

I don't know, I've heard that Johnny Depp is hard to work with. I could be wrong. Do you think Lauren would want to put up with all that? Like I said, I could be wrong.

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 09-25-2004, 06:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Matthew McConaughey
Matt LeBlanc

Hmmm, Scott, yes.

Anyone would work! She just needs to be in more movies in general!
Old 09-25-2004, 06:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by A. B. Normal
I think Jennifer Connolly would be the ideal younger sister. She's a great actress as well.
She is, and maybe have Marcia Gay Harden as the older sister. Now we just need a script. Anyone a screenwriter?

Last night it came to me that Lauren should do a period piece with Jeremy Northam and/or Colin Firth.

Old 09-25-2004, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Kitty
I don't know, I've heard that Johnny Depp is hard to work with. I could be wrong. Do you think Lauren would want to put up with all that? Like I said, I could be wrong.
You are right. I've heard that too and he hates Americans, so I don't know if he would hate Lauren. Might not be a good mix. I like Johnny Depp but I could not see them too getting along. I think he's too werid for her and she's too wacky and goofy for them to work well together.

Lauren in PotC 2? She probably would be better than Keria Knightely though.

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 09-25-2004, 10:44 PM
Banned

He hates americans? Isn't he himself one? I know he lives in Paris, but I always thought he had a southern american accent... whatever...

I could see them together... PotC was pretty funny, and... idk... I thought Lauren would fit in it!
Plus... I'm sure she would look pretty hot dressed up like a pirate
Old 09-26-2004, 01:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ocdwithlhg
She just needs to be in more movies in general!
Interesting you should say that. She obviously doesn't do more movies because GG is so time consuming, but I just read this from a poster on the gg.org board.

Quote:
When I took the WB tour three weeks ago, the tour guide *did* say that she's in quiet re-renegotiations of her contract. Because she's *finally* started getting good, big movie offers that she's having a harder and harder time turning down. That's not "going to her head" that's more like, "Okay, if I'm going to have to learn twice as many lines every week as the next star of a one-hour show rather than jump ship for movies that pay a lot of money for a lot less work, then you're going to at least have to pay me more."
I wonder what the outcome was. Considering the rumor that she was being considered for the Superman movie, I wonder if that type of big budget role was one of those roles she had to turn down.

Quote:
Originally posted by villette
She is, and maybe have Marcia Gay Harden as the older sister. Now we just need a script. Anyone a screenwriter?
I'll get back to you on that. Lauren's a great muse, I will say that. I love Marcia Gay Harden though! I know someone who met her last month and said she was the sweetest lady.
Old 09-26-2004, 02:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Squeegy
He hates americans? Isn't he himself one? I know he lives in Paris, but I always thought he had a southern american accent... whatever...

I could see them together... PotC was pretty funny, and... idk... I thought Lauren would fit in it!
Plus... I'm sure she would look pretty hot dressed up like a pirate
Yep, he hates americans. And yes, he lives in a French countryside. And he's from Kentucky.

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 09-26-2004, 08:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Lauren in PotC 2? She probably would be better than Keria Knightely though
agreed ..

Marcia Gay Harden as an older sister would be great .. so .. Jenn as younger sister, Lauren as the middle one and Marcia as the oldest.. hmmm and hugh grant as her love interest

i like the idea with matt le blanc as well..

Quote:
I wonder what the outcome was. Considering the rumor that she was being considered for the Superman movie, I wonder if that type of big budget role was one of those roles she had to turn down.
well now that youre saying it.. i wonder too..
i mean i really hope to see her in more movies .. but i dont want her to leave GG .. hard decision

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-29-2004, 09:19 AM
Absolute Fan

I agree with the George Clooney thing, and also the Matthew Mc C as well. I think it would be funny to see Lauren Graham and Sandra Bullock working together, I think they would get along well and the film would be funny, cos they do have similar funny personalities... but thats just me thinking!

L/S support #1 ~ L/L supporter #20 ~ WYMM Supporters #48 ~ ILY supporter #94

Old 10-29-2004, 09:28 AM
Banned

I agree on Sandra Bullock. They would definitely get along great, they could play sisters or something....