Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-28-2017, 05:34 AM
Loyal Fan

That's a pretty cool podcast! I love it! Kevin Pollack is good too. But I like this one more
Old 02-28-2017, 05:59 AM
Master Fan

Was the link to the Kevin Pollak podcast posted? I don't think so, apologies if it was!
Lauren Graham, episode #295 of Kevin Pollak’s Chat Show on Earwolf
Old 02-28-2017, 07:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Here`s the video version!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_3b...ature=youtu.be

The interview was great, but I have to say that I liked Lauren's interview from 2011 on the same show better.. manily because it was longer.
Old 02-28-2017, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

I only listened to Pollaks show so far. Wished it would have been longer but it was nice listening to it, especially the Peter stuff.

I'll listen to the Anna Faris one tomorrow.

My hopes are high for Ferguson.
Old 02-28-2017, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

I only listened to Pollaks show so far. Wished it would have been longer but it was nice listening to it, especially the Peter stuff.

I'll listen to the Anna Faris one tomorrow.

My hopes are high for Ferguson.
Old 02-28-2017, 04:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Enjoyed listening to both podcasts. Especially loved the Anna Ferris one and hearing her reaction to the different scenarios that were brought up

She really is on a podcast tour like she mentioned haha.. now looking forward to Craig Fergusons!
"There's an expression in the casting business: 'God does not give with both hands.' Meaning, he doesn't give looks plus talent plus comedy. But in her case, he definitely did. It's tough to find someone that pretty who's that funny and has got all the goods." -Mark Hirschfeld
Old 03-01-2017, 12:19 AM
Master Fan

Both great podcasts.

I too wish Kevin's was longer, but it was good. I think I'm going to listen to it again tomorrow, because I listened while I was working and missed a few things. But I love how she said with Peter, they went out for drinks one night and he never left! I don't think she wanted him to leave

I love Anna's podcast. I started listening to it back in December. When I was on a long flight from London to Seattle, I caught up on old episodes. I think I listened to her for nearly the whole 9 hours! They're a great combo.

Sometimes in one of her bits, she's a studio exec. and her teenager kids are called Milo and Ventimiglia. She had Milo on a while back and they discussed that. The real Milo met the fake Milo.

Hopefully we'll be able to listen to Craig's show even if we don't have Sirius.

Last edited by the_strawberry_girl; 03-01-2017 at 08:27 PM
Old 03-01-2017, 04:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Loved both the interviews.

Anna Faris, was my favourite. It was more fun, and they talked about different things. I did enjoyed the Kevin Pollaks interview. However...I'm not going to be popular here, but I think I've heard too much about her book. I feel like I'm hearing the same stories. I want new stories now! Lol
Old 03-01-2017, 04:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy81 (View Post)
Loved both the interviews.

Anna Faris, was my favourite. It was more fun, and they talked about different things. I did enjoyed the Kevin Pollaks interview. However...I'm not going to be popular here, but I think I've heard too much about her book. I feel like I'm hearing the same stories. I want new stories now! Lol
Same here. I love Her Book! I really enjoy the stories behind the Chapters but she already told us much about them. But a big fat plus for Kevin is Peter stuff! I really like their story. Such a nice beginning. Just had drinks one night and thts it!
Old 03-02-2017, 03:59 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for all the links to the latest!

The Anna Faris podcast was wonderful and even got me laughing out loud a few times.
Also loved how truly empathetic she was to those two callers seeking advice and patient she was with that lunatic, boundary-less fan Anna portrayed. lol

Sign Petition For More Gilmore Girls
Old 03-03-2017, 01:10 AM
Loyal Fan

I fell asleep last night. No LG on Craig Ferguson for me! I was looking for Tweets with Quotes..... nothing found. Did I miss something special?
Old 03-03-2017, 04:50 AM
Master Fan

I don't have Sirius so I couldn't listen, but hopefully someone will fill us in!
Old 03-03-2017, 09:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Is it just me or were there more tweets about the podcasts this week than the Craig Ferguson show
Old 03-03-2017, 11:52 AM
Ultimate Fan

Anyone have a dl of Lauren on CF on Sirius?

Sign Petition For More Gilmore Girls
Old 03-03-2017, 09:10 PM
New Fan

Long time lurker first time poster I was able to listen to Lauren's interview with Craig so I figure I would join and fill you all in. I started a little late so I didn't hear all of it. They talked a bit about how Craig likes to imagine that lauren grew up on the beach in Hawaii and how he thinks she's going to start writing Victorian like novels. They talked about German Shepard a and how special a connection to an animal is. They made a lot of jokes about Lauren's publicist who was in the room with them. They talked about aging and how Lauren isn't sure if she still wants to be acting in 10 years and how her manger got made at her because she was telling people she retired. They mentions the Oscar mix up and Lauren defended the presenters a bit by talking about how stressful it is to present. The bit I found most interesting though is when Lauren said that she was doing an animated series with James Van Der Beek called Vampirina and she did the voice she's using for the role which is like the stereotypical way vampires talk. I googled the show and it looks like it's set to premier this year and it's based of a children's book.