Fan Forum's Finest
Joined: Dec 2004
Talkshow Thread #29 - US talkshows are not enough, she is reaching Australia now
Lauren Graham Talkshow Appearances
01. KTLA Morning Show (5/10); Lauren: "Can we call you mom?"
02. Craig Kilborn (4/27); Lauren: "I'm doing a movie with Justin Timberlake"
03. Craig Kilborn (7/30); Lauren: "He [Craig Kiborn] is saying *This is comfortable, my God this is comfortable*"
04. Leno (4/21); Lauren: “So I went down to the place where I was hired to be 5,9”
05. Leno (11/20); Lauren: “It was just a regular day on the TV show until I got bitten by a horse”
06. Letterman (12/28); Lauren: “There was a teeny tiny little part of me, that thought: Clooney wants me.”
07. Regis & Kelly (12/21); Lauren: “[Jockeys] well they are [little], they have to be cause of the speed and I would have just slowed the horse down.”
08. Carson Daly (12/28); Lauren: "It’s my hair, I have highlights now“
09. Conan O'Brien (3/01); Lauren: "My friends Jen and Pete adopted a chicken for me"
10. Conan O'Brien (12/20); Lauren: "That’s that mean mom from TV, I’m not putting her in Schindler’s List 2 or whatever"
11. Craig Kilborn (5/06); Lauren: "He [her father] said *It's two different shoe day in America*"
12. David Letterman (9/27); Lauren: "I just started ending all the stories cause I felt that was really letting my friends down, you know with and woah, were we stoned.”
13. Jay Leno (5/02); Lauren: "I feel, that I’m a lawyer somewhere in my soul.”
14. KTLA Morning News (5/07); [about drinking too much coffee on the show] Lauren: “I feel a little bad about that because then to the young kids, I don’t know. But I don’t feel bad enough to stop drinking it ”
15. KTLA Morning News (11/26); Lauren: "According my father, he is the king, of everything”
16. Rosie O'Donnell (3/01); Lauren: "There are no bad foods only bad diets"
17. Rosie O'Donnell (6/26); Lauren: "Shells are very big for summer 2002”
18. The View (10/4); Lauren: "A marriage is so hard to maintain, you should start it with your highest hopes”
19. Conan O'Brien (6/12); Lauren: "They have that camera where they're like, they're like *And Jack Nicholson is here tonight*"
20. Conan O'Brien (11/21); Lauren: "Like suddenly my boobs got bigger"
21. Craig Kilborn (1/31); Lauren: "Belly Buttons are cool”
22. Craig Kilborn (11/27); Lauren: "No Craigie no"
23. David Letterman (6/11); Lauren: "Look Sally, that’s me up there on Broadway”
24. David Letterman (11/7); Lauren: "So i said *My name is Jennifer Aniston*"
25. Ellen Degeneres (11/17); Lauren: "I got pulled over by I don't know, WB's cartoon character?"
26. Jimmy Kimmel (2/24); Lauren: "From now on I'm gonna be in agreements with everything Don [King] says."
27. Jimmy Kimmel (9/22); Lauren: "I totally made up with a lot of people. Jaques, Pierre also.”
28. Jimmy Kimmel (12/5); Lauren: "Fireman's are HOT"
29. KTLA Morning News (9/23); Lauren; "I’m always like, can I make out with more people?”
30. Regis and Kelly (1/07); Lauren: "I have actual what’s called a terminal degree, which sounds so weird because you can’t go any further, for some reason you can’t hold a doctor in acting.”
31. The View (5/12); Lauren: "Making out in public in general, I don’t know, especially in a restaurant, there’s something about the making out with the food that is just like not the combination I want”
32. The View (6/19); Lauren: "Who doesn’t love lemonade, right?”
33. Conan O'Brien (5/07); Lauren: "What's up The Diese?"
34. Ellen Degeneres (2/17); Lauren: "It comes with a bun warmer in case you have a problem with cold buns"
35. Ellen Degeneres (9/27); Lauren: "I have a rat professional"
36. Jay Leno (12/23); Lauren: "All the kids run around the table, furiously, picking up all the dishes and everything until the table is cleared. And that’s the game.”
37. KTLA Morning News (11/30); Lauren: "It depends how friendly you are with a...with the a...the actors...the other actors tongue"
38. The View (5/06); [about having an affair while you’re in a relationship] Lauren: "I do think it is a fantasy, probably more common a male fantasy, that the grass is always greener and if only you can just see the other … lawns. "
39. Ellen Degeneres (2/08); Lauren: "Elton John watch out"
40. Ellen Degeneres (9/13); Lauren: "He [moving man] said *You don't have a lot of chairs, you know who has a lot of chairs? Ellen!!*"
41. Ellen Degeneres (11/03); Lauren: "I had to make out with my TV love interest, Scott Patterson, for a photoshoot but we had to make out like the way, we were holding for the cameras, so we were like “mhm” hold and “mhm” hold and we had to do that for a long time.”
42. The View (3/04); Lauren: "Tongue, lots and lots of tongue"
43. Craig Ferguson (9/25); Lauren: "Yoga makes me mad."
44. Ellen Degeneres (2/14); Lauren: "What if i had a date with George Clooney?"
45. Ellen Degeneres (9/26); Lauren: "It [head] just gets lost in the pants"
46. Jimmy Kimmel (9/06); Lauren: "My sister is living with me, but I just kicked her out. She’s british, that’s why she had to leave.”
47. Ellen Degeneres (5/08); Lauren: "Fine, great, ok, we're married, thank you."
48. Jay Leno (06/12); Lauren: "Lala, you didn't say any of the things you normally say."
49. Conan O'Brien (06/22); Lauren: "Fatty had a party and nobody came - I have a disco ball!"
50. Ellen Degeneres (9/29); Lauren: "I'm so needing a pizza, right?"
51. Craig Ferguson (10/02); Lauren: "I don't want you to have sexy dreams about me."
52. The Hour (10/02); Lauren: "I still don't have a microwave."
53. The Bonnie Hunt Show (10/6); Lauren: "Like, who's the actress in the family?"
54. Craig Ferguson (10/31); Lauren: "I'm just touching myself."
55. David Letterman (1/27); Lauren: "They wished, for my sake, that I had died sooner."
56. The View (4/1); Lauren: "I'm doing a pilot."
57. Jimmy Fallon (4/3); Lauren: "Kelly Clarkson came backstage and I was like, I'm done."
58. Rachael Ray (5/11); Lauren: "I haven't taken my wig out."
59. Jimmy Fallon (7/16); Lauren: "We've got tonight, who needs tomorrow?"
60. The View (7/17); Lauren: "They say it for themselves.".
61. Ellen Degeneres (10/20); Lauren: "Happy Birthday Mildred!"
62. Craig Ferguson (10/30); Lauren: "Why is our porn music so terrible?"
63. Craig Ferguson (3/1); Lauren: "Have you ever shod a horse?"
64. Ellen Degeneres (3/2); Lauren: "Just sitting and giggling, I'm gonna make Ellen have funny teeth!"
65. The Tonight Show (3/29); "This is Peter Krause, who plays my brother, and I - and we're discussing about private times between two people."
66. Today Show (4/26); "What's frightening is, in terms of that initial list, I have met it."
67. Craig Ferguson (4/30); Lauren: "Or is it a tour where you go and see ghosts? Which is stupid because everyone knows you can't see ghosts . . ."
68. The Tonight Show (6/16); Lauren: "What?! Shut up, no! Yes, yes. I have a renewed interest in sports, let's just say that."
69. Ellen Degeneres (9/14); Lauren: "Jokes that require an explanation are the best kind."
70. The Tonight Show (9/27); Lauren: "Something feels right in a way that hasn't felt right before."
71. Craig Ferguson (10/5); Lauren: "My fingers are in handcuffs, I can barely pay attention!"
72. Lopez Tonight (1/10); Lauren: "Here, do you want to see a little step from it?"
73. Kevin Pollak´s Chat Show (2/27): Lauren: "I just went in and humped a chair."
74. Today Show (9/9); Lauren: "Look, it's America. My boyfriend is my brother. You can do anything you want!"
75. Regis & Kelly (9/9); Lauren: "I match the carpet"
76. Jimmy Fallon(9/9); Lauren: "Have a tramtastic day, have tramtastic night, watch your step as you exit the tram and everything will be alright. MAKE IT STOP"
77. Craig Ferguson (9/13); Lauren: "Look at this y'all, yeaahhhh"
78. Jay Leno (9/27); "It´s not fraud, it´s just me shopping"
79. Ellen Degeneres (11/14); Lauren: "She did not rent me the house"
80. Rove LA (11/21); Lauren: "No, no, no, no..."
81. The Tonight Show (8/31) "I think I got some faulty seeds"
82. Conan O'Brien (9/5) "What I learnt from your Bruise is your really are a read head"
You can find clips of all these appearances Here
Last edited by lancer1993; 09-06-2012 at 02:53 AM
Fan Forum's Finest
Joined: Dec 2004
Reposting for those who missed it.
Lauren on Rove LA - Nov 21, 2011 - The Full show, 350Mb
Rove LA s01e10
100th Gilmore Girls cake
Awkward Family Photo
physic clip 1
physic clip 2
and that's it guys, hope you enjoy them
ETA - yes we need a title and a quote for her last Leno appearance.
Last edited by lancer1993; 11-21-2011 at 10:12 PM
Joined: Aug 2010
Thanks for the Rove interview! Super funny combination. I also loved seeing Lauren interact with people we've never seen before. I loved the few comments Will made. "Metrotones? Dats dope." and "You plank, imma drank." lmfao.
I didn't realize that her and Seth had all those weird little connections from GG.
Anyways, Lauren looked stunning as usual. Thanks again!
Joined: Jul 2006
Thanks Craig. That was funny.
I also sort of see the resemblance to this show and Graham Norton. I <3 Graham Norton. They show his show here on BBC America.
Graham is much more campy though.
I'm going to have to watch some of the other episodes online.
Fan Forum's Finest
Joined: Dec 2004
Thanks for changing the title... I really wish Lauren could come here (with Peter) and do a few local shows
BTW last I checked the full ep had been DL almost 60 times.
Joined: Aug 2009
Thanks so much Craig! Well that was... fun She looked very pretty! I love how she tried to move the show on after the confusing alcohol tampon talk *shudder*
I didn't realise they showed it here in the UK actually. I watched the episode with Lisa Kudrow and Kathy Griffin online and that was also hilarious. He reminds me a bit of Graham Norton too!
Leah Caitlin xxxx
"...we're flavoured coffee brewing losers"
Joined: Nov 2010
I really enjoyed this. I wasn't sure on Will.i.am in the two clip Craig first posted, but he was actually really funny is his own way. I LOVED Seth Macfarlene, impersonation of Michael J Fox in Back to the Future. That was awesome! As for Lauren, she was adorablely great. Has to be the longest interview i've seen her on? Not that am complaining! She looked seriously worried about the akward family photo, lol!
Roves on here tonight in the UK, and i know i've already seen it, but i hope it the show with Lauren on!
Thanks again Craig for posting this!
I´m just sad that Lauren and Seth missed the point of the awkaward photo and didnt get...well... awkward.lol
and i guess this has been cut then.
He had some great guests on, I will have to check the show with MCHall a Kathy Griffin.
Joined: Jun 2005
Thanks so much, Craig. I'm watching in bits and pieces since I don't have time to watch the whole thing at once. I've enjoyed it thus far.
*"Because Lorelai is obviously a killer and Rory is her accomplice."
Bev ~ twitter: @Bev__Schultz
Joined: Feb 2009