Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-14-2010, 05:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjoni (View Post)
Debbie, I feel bad that I may have sounded ungrateful or such. So, my apologies - it wasn't my intention at all, especially knowing how much of a pain it is for you to record and upload endless stuff for us. So, please don't you start feeling bad for just trying to help us out.
MU actually usually works very well for me when it's really early in the am for the US and Europe - less traffic on its site as you all sleep, I guess.
Gjoni, please don't feel bad. My frustration was not with you or anyone here. I just want to help out and sometimes I feel like I'm just making things tougher for people. Anyway, I eased my frustrations by leaving the computer and heading to Walmart to see if they by chance had the new Redbook. They didn't , so I then felt the need to buy myself a new HD television for my bedroom. I'm feeling much happier now.
Old 09-14-2010, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgfan (View Post)
Gjoni, please don't feel bad. My frustration was not with you or anyone here. I just want to help out and sometimes I feel like I'm just making things tougher for people. Anyway, I eased my frustrations by leaving the computer and heading to Walmart to see if they by chance had the new Redbook. They didn't , so I then felt the need to buy myself a new HD television for my bedroom. I'm feeling much happier now.
that makes me feel better... until the credit card bill arrives
Old 09-14-2010, 05:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgfan (View Post)
Debbie, if I made you feel bad about my computer issues, I apologize. I just couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. Now that I know about VLC, I'm all set.

And congrats on the new TV. I got tired of my old recliner last week (14-year-old La-Z-Boy) and bought a new one. Gotta love 12 months same as cash!

Think I'll watch Ellen again.
Old 09-14-2010, 05:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Debbie - don't ever think you're making things tougher on people!!! Us foreigners would be completely up the creek and out the loop without people such as yourselves uploading things for us!!! We really appreciate it!

That goes for everyone who is finding stuff and bringing it here

I'm extremely jealous of your new TV it puts my little portable with it's £10 digibox to shame!

Hopefully we'll get more talkshows soon unless she's cutting back?! Eek!
Old 09-14-2010, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ellen just started here, now I can watch Lauren on the TV
When are her segments?

I got a nice LG LCD a few years ago (because of the LG name of course ), it has a HD tuner but the screen is not full HD but still a lot better than the CRT I had before, and a hell of a lot lighter to move!

I'm not a fan of Leno but I hope she goes back there soon, more likely than flying the NYC to go on Letterman, which I'd prefer. Personally I think this might be it for now, until the winter break.
Old 09-14-2010, 06:17 PM
Master Fan

Well, she'll probably be on Ferguson on Halloween. I mean, isn't that what she does every Halloween? It's kind of like a thing.
Old 09-14-2010, 06:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG Stargirl (View Post)
Well, she'll probably be on Ferguson on Halloween. I mean, isn't that what she does every Halloween? It's kind of like a thing.
Haha! Yeah, I wish she'd be on it before that though
Old 09-14-2010, 06:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Debbie, thanks for the DL link
I'm not the best to judge since I find 99,9% of interviews amazing, but I loooove this one.
she's so funny as always. I can't stop laughing at the dance game and the explanation of the Emmy joke. She IS adorable.

Quote:
Debbie - don't ever think you're making things tougher on people!!! Us foreigners would be completely up the creek and out the loop without people such as yourselves uploading things for us!!! We really appreciate it!
that's so true. you're actually making things a looot easier, specially for those that live outside the US, including me.

Twitter |(Nathie)
Old 09-14-2010, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG Stargirl (View Post)
Good point, hope we get lucky

Just watch Lauren on TV, so pretty, love the dress and her hair back to the wavy curls, wonder if she'll every color it like Alexis, she just went red!
Old 09-14-2010, 07:23 PM
Master Fan

Thanks you Debbie. I also appreciate your effort. If I had any way to transfer stuff from my DVR to my computer I would do it, but I don't.

I only can capture FLV files, so I can only help with stuff from the internet.

Which I'm glad to do.
Old 09-14-2010, 07:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

I loved the interview and the dancing!!!!! She looks so gorgeous!!!
My fave part is the Betty White impersonation - Huh? -
Thanks Debbie, very much!!
Old 09-14-2010, 08:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

"Me and Matthew Perry, he's a dear friend..." - I laughed a lot when she said that. We know Lauren, don't worry! LOL. Come on, the emmy joke wasn't that bad... Their fans understood, that's what matters. I can't believe she spoke about the green room and forgot to mention George Clooney's name.

The meat dress, MY GOD.

and during the game -> "that's my people", god I love her.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for bringing it for us, Debbie!
and also thanks to Katka for the YT copy!

You don't need an invitation to your own life
Old 09-14-2010, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I forgot about George Clooney, I don't see how Lauren did? It was a big night for her, finally in a loving relationship (Peter) presenting at the Emmy's with her dear friend (Mathew) and meeting her long time crush/fantasy guy (George)

Lady Ga Ga was lucky a pack of dogs didn't get into the studio
Old 09-14-2010, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Thanks so much for the DL Debbie!

lol @ Lauren's, "I'm so excited for your, ya know, success...at 80"! And I can totally see Tim Gunn like that in the background! What a great impression of him!
Old 09-14-2010, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

As mentioned already (during the Emmy posting), she's met George before.