Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-02-2010, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well this is the irony when someone says "with all due respect..." but it wasn't anything against Lauren I can assure you...

FYI I've read else where that Lauren was at that NBC part, maybe we'll get some pic's, oh and Scott was there as well

I'd kill to have a picture of them at the event, a mini GG re-union
Old 08-03-2010, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

...okay, they both look amazing, personally I like Lauren best but they both look great. Dropping this now.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 08-03-2010, 10:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Do you guys think this is the same dress Lauren was wearing the last time she was at Leno or it's just very similar? I guess Valentine can tell for sure
The dresses look similar but they are not the same lol
Yvonne's dress has a some kind of a little pattern on it and the fabric is also different (you can see it here). It looks like it's whool or something like that and the one Lauren is wearing looks like a jersey one... Yvonne's dress is also shorter and doesn't have the "drapped" effect...
I hope I'm clear lol
Old 08-03-2010, 01:30 PM
Total Fan

^You are, thanks for answering.
Old 08-04-2010, 03:52 AM
New Fan

Hi all, I'm new here but read the thread for a while now. I really admire you guys for always finding new stuff, that's amazing!

I've always admired Lauren's style, and fell in love with a necklace used in Gilmore Girls. Maybe you can find it or have seen it somewhere??? I personally don't know much about jewelry, but since you all found so many pieces already, maybe there's a chance you can locate this one (although it's quite old, of course, it's from the 4th season of GG, so back from the year 2004). Here are the best pictures I could find:

link

link

The pendant is round and silver, but with some picture on it. I just don't know what it is, it looks like a "S" but that makes no sense. I would be very thankful if anyone can help!!!

Oh, I just found some more pictures, and the pendant looks a bit different there, very strange:

Last edited by Grashopper; 08-05-2010 at 03:55 PM
Old 08-06-2010, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

A couple of weeks ago, Katka gave me an assignment lol. She found an old Good Housekeeping magazine from February 2002 that featured Lauren. They wouldn't ship outside the US, so I bought the magazine to find out what it was. It turned out, they were pictures (beautiful ones!) from a photoshoot that we already knew about. It's a lovely 6 page spread.

However, I noticed that the scans of the actual article were not on lauren-online (even though the photoshoot is). Plus, there was a ton of information listed about what she was wearing that I thought Valentine would enjoy. This is also why I'm posting it on this thread.

So - Ele and Valentine (and Katka too ), these scans are yours for the taking to put on lauren-online if you wish.

Everyone else - enjoy remembering these pretty, pretty pics!

Page 1: http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/s...argirl/GH1.gif

Page 2: http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/s...argirl/GH2.gif

Page 3: http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/s...argirl/GH3.gif

Page 4: http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/s...argirl/GH4.gif

Page 5: http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/s...argirl/GH5.gif

Page 6: http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/s...argirl/GH6.gif
Old 08-06-2010, 07:27 PM
Master Fan

Awesome, Thanks!

I'm not really a fan of the red suit, but the rest is nice.
Old 08-06-2010, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Thanks SO much for the scans LG Stargirl!!

That Bill Blass dress skirt is to DIE for! Classy, classy lady!
Old 08-06-2010, 11:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Michelle, thank you so much for those. I have been kicking myself for a few years now because for some reason I didn't keep that magazine in tact and all that I have been able to find was the article about "Friends" along with the index page which had a smaller picture of Lauren, I think in the red suit. I know that I kept these pages with Lauren, but I have not been able to find them. Thanks to you, I now have the next best thing. Thank you again.

I have always loved the picture of Lauren on the stairs in the long black skirt. She looks so elegant in it. Love the clips that we have seen of the makeup people getting her ready for the first picture of her on the sofa. I had forgotten that it was for this photoshoot.
Old 08-06-2010, 11:52 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grashopper (View Post)
Hi all, I'm new here but read the thread for a while now. I really admire you guys for always finding new stuff, that's amazing!

I've always admired Lauren's style, and fell in love with a necklace used in Gilmore Girls. Maybe you can find it or have seen it somewhere??? I personally don't know much about jewelry, but since you all found so many pieces already, maybe there's a chance you can locate this one (although it's quite old, of course, it's from the 4th season of GG, so back from the year 2004). Here are the best pictures I could find:

http://www.moon-palace.de/necklace2.jpg
link

http://www.moon-palace.de/necklace3.jpg
link

The pendant is round and silver, but with some picture on it. I just don't know what it is, it looks like a "S" but that makes no sense. I would be very thankful if anyone can help!!!

Oh, I just found some more pictures, and the pendant looks a bit different there, very strange:
http://www.moon-palace.de/necklace4.jpg

ot could mean Sassy,Sexy,Sensitive any of those 3 would work since she is al of those

Last edited by valeposh; 08-08-2010 at 09:34 AM
Old 08-07-2010, 04:28 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilmoreluver06 (View Post)
ot could mean Sassy,Sexy,Sensitive any of those 3 would work since she is al of those
yes, the "S" would make sense in many ways, that's true!

But on the other pictures it doesn't look like an "S" anymore, right? More like a round picture of something...?
Old 08-07-2010, 07:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the scans Michelle - I adore the pic of her on the stairs. It's just gorgeous
Old 08-07-2010, 09:17 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the scans Michelle!
That first pic featured on pages 1-2 is probably my all-time personal favourite.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 08-07-2010, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the scans Michelle.

And could "we" please stop quoting pics, it's not allowed. And annoying.
Old 08-08-2010, 07:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

[QUOTE=Grashopper;49214833]...The pendant is round and silver, but with some picture on it. I just don't know what it is, it looks like a "S" but that makes no sense. I would be very thankful if anyone can help!!!=quote]

I just started re-watching the Phood episodes and if my eyes were not playing tricks on me, it looked like from the Pilot to ep 3 Lauren was wearing the same pendant . At some point in one ep (sorry can't remember which one) there were two pendants of the same shape and size and similar figure on them. I could be wrong though. Otherwise, she must love that necklace to be wearing it again although it's been quite a while since she wore it on GG.