Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-20-2003, 09:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliii:
<STRONG>

Yes! "Sophisticated" is the word. I remember seeing her in that dress when the episode was on and I was just like, "Wow". She looks insanely gorgeous in that dress.

[ 03-28-2003: Message edited Eliii ]</STRONG>
I wish I could look as amazing as she does in that dress.

So where is everyone? Are we done raiding her closest?
Old 04-21-2003, 07:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey,

I love the idea of this thread. I love all of these outfits!!

-Monica-

Booth Brennan
Old 04-21-2003, 09:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CutieKatie:
<STRONG>Are we done raiding her closest?</STRONG>
Never. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2003, 04:16 PM
Elite Fan

Good. I don't want to be alone in raiding her closet. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Some recent Lauren looks I love [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-06-2003, 06:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi,

I just wanted to pop in and say that my Vixen shirt, the one that Lorelai wore in 314 Swan Song has arrived and I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] it ... I'm now hooked on Americana Couture [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
Old 05-06-2003, 08:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Congrats on your vixen shirt. American Couture is definitely an addiction of mine. I got Lorelai's chandelier shirt and a Breakfast at Tiffany's shirt from there for Christmas. I love them. I'm just scared to wear the chadelier one because I don't want anything to happen to it. I'm so bad about that. I buy something I really love and then I'm afraid to use it in case it anything happens to it or it gets too warn. Which is just rather dumb if you think about it, because the whole point of buying something is to use it. I'm getting better, but still bad about all my really nice stuff.

"Coffee without caffeine. Can someone explain that to me? That's like sex without the spanking." - Cupid
Old 05-12-2003, 12:57 PM
Elite Fan

I've never even heard of that store..do you have a link so I can look at the site or anything?

Watch, you're going to get me addicted too! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-12-2003, 01:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>I've never even heard of that store..do you have a link so I can look at the site or anything?

Watch, you're going to get me addicted too! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Here you go... http://www.americanacouture.com/

So my new favorite find is Ann Taylor Loft. Nothing really new and exciting, but I just went in there for the first time this weeked and they have lots of really great stuff and pretty affordable too.

"Coffee without caffeine. Can someone explain that to me? That's like sex without the spanking." - Cupid
Old 05-18-2003, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I've never even heard of that store..do you have a link so I can look at the site or anything?

Watch, you're going to get me addicted too! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Americana Couture, I live in Australia so its always good to have something a bit differnt [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-19-2003, 02:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Has anyone seen the lauren graham worn lorelai shirts at ebay?? Go check em out.
Old 05-20-2003, 09:17 AM
Extreme Fan

I saw those. They didn't seem all that special to me. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

I adore about anything Lorelai has ever wore. If I start, I'm afraid I'll never finish. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

The suit from One Has Class and the Other One Dyes is too beautiful. It's classy but very... is has something spicy to it. Lauren and suits are a terrific combination.

The dress Lorelai wore on the dance marathon is so pretty. Dude, I'd steal that for sure. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

The Geisha shirt is adoreable! My mom has something similiar to it, too bad it's not my size... and that I can't pull off Lycra. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I love the combination of a simple shirt with a cute vest, especially with that lowish V-neck, like in Keg! Max! and Say Goodnight, Gracie. Also, I loved that cute flower-y sweater from Keg! Max!

But oh, I so adore the Firecracker Vixen shirt from Swan Song. I ordered it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] With a pair of light blue jeans, I can totally nail the look. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 05-20-2003: Message edited Camino Palmero ]
Old 05-21-2003, 10:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Camino Palmero:
<STRONG>Lauren and suits are a terrific combination.</STRONG>
Speaking of which...

Sort of.

...To mention some. Heh, there are more and especially from GG, but that takes too long to go through right now.

She looks *so* good in suits.

[ 05-21-2003: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 05-21-2003, 12:36 PM
Elite Fan

Oh God, now you got Eli started on Lauren and suits. Just check out her whole little speech on the first page and pictures of Lauren and her suits. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You're crazy, Eli, but we love ya for it. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I do have to admit that I love that dress she wore to the dance marathon. If I could buy that dress and wear it to one of my dances, I would be thrilled. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-23-2003, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Lauren's suits ... as I have to wear suits for my job its great getting some inspiration. Though I think its best to wear a shirt underneath my jacket when I go to work [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-25-2003, 06:49 PM
Master Fan

Oh god, now this was definitely one of my favorite tops that Lauren wore this season. Apparently it's a Laundry top by Shelli Segal

It's on sale on ebay, pretty cheap actually, but it's got a whole day to go.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I think that's the most times in a row a single shirt has ever been posted.

[ 05-25-2003: Message edited A. B. Normal ]