Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-05-2006, 08:34 PM
Master Fan

Spoiler Free #2 ~ 'Cause Lauren is better than spoilers!

Hey guys!

I figured since we had a spoiler thread, we might want a spoiler-free thread, also. I know a lot of people are spoiler-free, and want to try really hard to be for Season 7.

This is a place for spoiler-free discussion, and a place for help if you just want to take a "little peek" at the spoiler threads. We can be a great support group!

I think the general consensus about spoilers, is NONE at all, including talking about promos and the episode titles (which some, including me, consider spoilers until the episode airs).

If you are spoiled and visiting this thread, please be considerate of others. THIS INCLUDES SPOILER REACTIONS, *grumbles* and *squees*.

Thanks!! Visit these other spoiler-free communities

Spoiler Free on Gilmore Girls board

Spoiler Free on Scott Patterson board

Spoiler Free on LJ

Spoilers Rules:
Quote:
Spoilers:

• No spoilers about any new or current television shows are allowed on the television show forums, and they should only be posted on the Spoilers Forum. Information is considered to be a spoiler if it details something that has not yet been broadcast anywhere in the world. Promos that have already aired on television and small episode descriptions are not considered to be spoilers.
• Spoilers are allowed on the Male and Female Celebrity Forums as long as the spoilers are limited to information about the character that the actor or actress is playing on the television show that they’re on, and they’re not about the overall show. Spoilers on these forums should only be posted to discuss the upcoming work of the actor or actress, and they must be posted in separate topics and be clearly identified with the word Spoiler in the title.
• Spoiler threads for upcoming movies are permitted on the Movies forum or on forums that are devoted to a movie franchise, as long as they're clearly identified with the word Spoiler in the title. Spoilers should not be discussed on the general threads on these forums.
• Spoilers for new books should only be discussed at the Spoilers Forum prior to the official release of the book.

Pictures
• Pictures from promos that have already aired on television, been shown at the movie theatre, or are from general promotional material at official websites or published in magazines are not considered to be spoilers.
• Pictures of clips, episode stills and filming pictures of scenes from an upcoming episode or movie that are available on the Internet and have not been aired on television or have not been shown at the movie theatre before the movie is released are considered to be spoilerish, and they should only be posted in designated threads for the upcoming episode or movie.

• Avatars made from promos that have already aired on television, been shown at the movie theatre, or are from general promotional material at official websites or published in magazines are not considered to be spoilers.
• Avatars made from pictures of clips, episode stills from official websites, and filming pictures of scenes from an upcoming episode or movie should not be used until after the episode airs or until the movie is released, because avatars can be seen all over Fan Forum, and we want to respect the wishes of members that don’t want to see any spoilers for an upcoming episode.

Episode descriptions
• Small snippets/blurbs from TV Guide/Entertainment Weekly etc. are fine.
• Longer episode descriptions (like for example the ones FOX provides), are considered to be spoilerish and should just be discussed on the episode discussion thread until the episode airs or they should be posted with spoiler tags in various threads on the television boards here.

Last edited by valeposh; 10-12-2009 at 12:11 PM
Old 09-05-2006, 08:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the new thread Shannon!
Old 09-05-2006, 08:35 PM
Absolute Fan

Jeez. You always have to start the threads...
Avi by Paula
Old 09-05-2006, 08:38 PM
Loyal Fan

are you guys going to watch the CW insider if Lauren is on it?
Old 09-05-2006, 08:39 PM
Master Fan

Haha, yes. It's this complex that I have. *nods* I NEED my name on the front page!!!

CW insider? The party thing thats showing next week?
Old 09-05-2006, 08:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

YAY new thread!

LOL Kari - That's what I was saying
Old 09-05-2006, 08:42 PM
Absolute Fan

Shannon's got a big ego...

Dude, I'll watch anything with Lauren on it, but the promo, cuz it's going to be on my TV eventually, in full, as a whole episode.
Avi by Paula
Old 09-05-2006, 08:48 PM
Loyal Fan

I dunno, I just saw this commerical where Jared Padalecki and that mom from Everybody Hates Chris and they were doing a sneak-peek or something so I just assumed there would be one for GG but maybe not
Old 09-05-2006, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

Well unless it happens when the CW actually exists, I won't see it. *sad*

I'm feelin' the love around here. And I'm enjoying it...
Old 09-05-2006, 08:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Hee... and no pictures for you then...

But I do believe I thought it was Jared and someone previewing all the shows. Could be wrong...

Okay okay, off to bed. At least we finally managed a new thread...
Avi by Paula
Old 09-05-2006, 09:01 PM
Master Fan

Night Kari
Old 09-06-2006, 08:29 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the new thread

I might watch the insider. Haven't decided yet.
Old 09-06-2006, 07:10 PM
Absolute Fan

*grumbles*

Official done with avatars until Sept 26th. Just realized why I couldn't figure out where I had seen one person's avi before, until it came to me... Jeez...

So sad because I love looking at all the Lauren avis we have in this thread
Avi by Paula
Old 09-06-2006, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

Word. When I saw a promo avi, I spent forever just staring at it. It was messing with my mind. I got rid of avis too.

*grumbles too*
Old 09-06-2006, 07:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

Don't let the icons get to your head! Don't even look at them! I hardly ever pay attention to icons, especially around the GG board. People are crazy.

Sorry about seeing the pictures though, you guys. I've never understood why people couldn't wait either.