Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-22-2011, 02:02 PM
Elite Fan

I must have watched this movie last at least... 2 years ago? I really need to make up for that. I remember the first time I watched I had to look up what "stoned" meant lol.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 07-22-2011, 07:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

aww I love Lauren in this movie. I think it's my favorite character Lauren played in a movie.
I just can't stop laughing when she says "thank God I have more money than they do or I'd ******ing hate them" (is it right?).
All of Lauren's scenes are great. The one Claire and Lou are making fun of each other's laughs, the other at the end of the movie when she says "that's what you rented to have an affair?"
I think I'm gonna watch it again.

Twitter |(Nathie)
Old 07-22-2011, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Haha, how funny, we were just talking about this movie over on the PH forum. lol I watched it a few days ago all the way through for the first time & I really liked it! I thought it was an interesting premise & the entire cast is great (still can't get over Liz Phair's cameo & "Donald" is played by an actor I'm currently watching in the Vampire Diaries lol)! Yes, Katka, it's a blast seeing Lauren do a bitchy role, I wish she did more cuz she's great at it! In the film, I think Lou & Claire would've made the perfect couple they were both such pricks.
Old 07-23-2011, 02:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

I haven't watched this movie in a while, so now all of this talk has me wanting to see it again. Guess I'll give it a go tonight.