Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-02-2003, 09:37 PM
Master Fan

Random Lauren Graham Searches

These happen to be my forte. Plug her name into a search engine on the web with some random word and who knows what you'll come up with. Anyway, I thought a thread would be nice for people to have, since searches like Lauren Graham+pink bunnies doesn't always result in anything that will fit in a specific thread here. You can post just about anything relating to Lauren. Blog comments, weird things, funny things, compliments of her, pictures, whatever. If it's "old" information it doesn't matter, chances are someone hasn't seen it yet.

My first contribution:
About.com talking about the Gilmore Girls 2004 DVD
Quote:
Here's hoping Lauren Graham does the commentary on only one cup of coffee.
Ha! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I didn't really find this searching, but I was on the Kelly Clarkson thread on FF and someone said this...

Quote:
Alexis, I must comment on your sig, cause Lauren rocks. She's the only reason why I would ever watch Gilmore Girls and the sole reason why I kept watching for as long as I did - until everything else annoyed me to the point of no return.
[ 12-02-2003: Message edited A. B. Normal ]
Old 12-02-2003, 10:49 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah! A Lauren search thread! I'm happy!

But one word of caution.. let's remember who Lauren is.. she is a private person about her private life. Yes, it is possible to find out things about her private life on the internet, as in stuff about her family or who she is dating and so forth.

Though we all know how Lauren feels about her private life and in keeping her private life, well, private. Except for things she has said in interviews.. like the fact that she has given a lap dance before.. hee.. is fine to put on this thread. But please, if you find anything truly private, such as who she is dating or something about her family you don't think she'd want spread to the entire internet world.. don't put it on this thread. Let's respect Lauren.

This will probably be disregarded, but I just wanted to say that while we love to know things about Lauren, her private life is her own business.

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 12-03-2003, 07:27 PM
Master Fan

This is true. I was curious about Lauren's dating life and I did a very thorough search and found out who she is dating. I do know how private Lauren is, so I haven't posted it anywhere. My curiosity got the best of me.

This may be very naive but what are blog comments?

[ 12-03-2003: Message edited curlyhead ]
Old 12-03-2003, 09:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by curlyhead:
<STRONG>I do know how private Lauren is, so I haven't posted it anywhere.</STRONG>
Good girl. You're not the first or fifth. I love Lauren fans. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Blogs are kind of like online journals. Occasionally I'll find a "I saw Lauren Graham a resturant the other day. She's even prettier in person." I enjoy those types of comments. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 10:05 PM
Loyal Fan

This is a good idea for a thread. And I agree, Lauren's privacy should be respected(although I am curious as to who she is dating, but that's ok).

I found this.

Quote:
Lauren Graham in Gilmore Girls recalls the wit and independence that Katherine Hepburn and Myrna Loy brought to the screwball comedy back in the 1930s
Old 12-03-2003, 10:16 PM
Master Fan

Hey, I remember that quote. Thanks for my new sig Dorothy! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Classic.
Old 12-03-2003, 10:30 PM
Extreme Fan

I heart that quote. Quite the compliment.
Old 12-03-2003, 10:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by A. B. Normal:
<STRONG>Hey, I remember that quote. Thanks for my new sig Dorothy! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Classic.</STRONG>
No problem. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I was going to do some more searches tonight, but that school thing keeps getting in the way. I can't wait for graduation.
Old 12-04-2003, 06:26 AM
Ultimate Fan

damn! School keep getting in my way too! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Ok, searches..

I did one search on spas (don't ask how the word came up) and got this..

Quote:
http://www.lucire.com/2003a/0510ll0.shtml

Another spot that was hot with celebrities was on the “other” side of the hills in Los Angeles in a suburb known as Studio City. Arcona Studio drew stars including Diane Lane, Darryl Hannah, Lauren Graham and Carla Cugino to brave LA’s freeways
[ 12-04-2003: Message edited catkok ]

Old 12-14-2003, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] This is such bull obviously since she's done a ton of press for the movie, but it made me laugh.

Quote:
For those wondering why "Gilmore Girls" star Lauren Graham hasn't been seen doing publicity for her new film "Bad Santa," I've got the scoop.

Sources tell me that Graham, who plays a bartender with a Santa fetish who engages in an intensely physical relationship with Billy Bob Thornton in the dark comedy, which features 7 sex scenes with the couple, has been showering for eight months straight since production on the film wrapped.

"I can't get her to come out of the bathroom," a friend told me. "I just keep hearing her muttering 'not clean ... Billy Bob stench still deep in pores' over and over from inside. And the shower never stops running."

The friend added that the only time Graham opens the door is a weekly request for more brillo pads.
I always see this when I'm searching.

Quote:
Posted: Wed., Apr. 23, 2003, 10:00pm PT

TV acad's night out with 'Girls'
'Gilmore' team opened up for Q&A

By DENISE MARTIN
Monday night's behind-the-scenes gab session with the cast and crew of "Gilmore Girls" revealed at least one thing about the fast-paced WB skein: Creator Amy Sherman-Palladino is the Valley-bred version of Lauren Graham's Lorelai.... WANT TO READ THE WHOLE STORY?
I do, but I'd have to have a Variety account, and I don't. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Cute picture with it though.

[ 12-14-2003: Message edited A. B. Normal ]
Old 12-14-2003, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

Good finds LGers!

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 12-14-2003, 04:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] that showering thing is funny. It sounds like a bunch of bs, but it's funny. 7 sex scenes? Uh, no.. try two! I think there was supposed to be three, but one was cut out.

Ahh, does someone have a Variety account? Do you have to pay for an account?

Old 12-14-2003, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

I think you do have to pay.

11/18/02
Media Contact: Cynthia Peters
(909) 621-8515 | cynthia.peters@pomona.edu
Deborah Haar Clark
(909) 621-8514 | deborah.clark@pomona.edu
New episode of "Gilmore Girls" to air Tuesday night (Nov. 19) on WB affiliates across the country, featuring scenes shot on the Pomona campus

The stars of the television series "Gilmore Girls"--from left: Lauren Graham (Lorelai Gilmore), Edward Herrmann (Richard Gilmore), Alexis Bledel (Rory Gilmore), and Kelly Bishop (Emily Gilmore)--stroll across Marston Quad, with Bridges Hall of Music visible in the background during filming on the Pomona campus for two days in October. In the show, Pomona is standing in for Yale University, where Rory is making a campus visit. The episode is scheduled to air Tuesday night (Nov. 19) at 8 p.m. on WB affiliates across the country (including KTLA 5 in the Los Angeles area).

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'll spare you the blog, but this guy digs Lauren so much he put a cartoon of himself in a picture with her!

[ 12-14-2003: Message edited A. B. Normal ]
Old 12-14-2003, 07:58 PM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh, that is so cute!

I found a little something on clothes.. didn't search too much, just one page of Yahoo..

Quote:
I love the clothes Lauren Graham wears in the WB drama "Gilmore Girls". Does she pick them out herself? What brands or stores does she like?

"Gilmore Girls" stylist Robin West does most of the shopping, but Graham, 34, has input. They see her character, Lorelai, as "funkier" than her onscreen daughter, Rory (Alexis Bledel), who wears lots of Abercrombie & Fitch. West shops at Barneys and several L.A. boutiques. Graham says Lorelai "finds everyday things fun; we have a Hello Kitty toaster. Every year I pick out a theme. This year, we're looking for anything that says 'kitten' on it." In real life, Graham likes a classic, tailored look. She prefers trousers -- especially Chloe and Katayone Adeli -- and loves an L.A. store called Vionnet. Graham spends long hours at work, so she says her style sense is erratic. "It's either schlubby, gross jeans I wear on the way to the set or Halston for the Emmys!" Graham says she admires the style of Renee Zellweger, Julianne Moore, Charlize Theron and Angelina Jolie. "I appreciate women who have a little toughness," she says.

Old 12-15-2003, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

I love how Lauren uses words like schlubby. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-