Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-17-2004, 07:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

Jennie Garth played Kelly Taylor in Beverly Hills 90210

isnt Jennie garth in this show with amanda byrnes?

Lauren really looks cute in this pic

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-17-2004, 07:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Here is some info on jennie garth http://www.thewb.com/Faces/CastBio/0,7930,62546,00.html

Ok back to Lauren she is looking so pretty this seaon. Not that she doesn't look pretty all the time. She just seems to look less tired and alot happier then she did last seaon and I am loving her hair.

Old 11-18-2004, 12:01 AM
Master Fan

How did everyone feel about Lauren's hair on last night's episode??

Thanks for the pictures everyone. I'll have to ask my old co-mod from GM,M if she can get us the bigger pictures.

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 11-18-2004, 12:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Lauren's hair is doing exactly what mine is doing at the moment. The US call a fringe bangs/bands don't you? Well her fringe is exactly the same length as mine and it falls in exactly the same spot and it is the most annoying thing ever. It's to short to go behind your ear and it's to long to be out of your eye view. Me and her have had exctly the same movements for the last 2 weeks (which is when i first noticed). You push it to the side and then 3 seconds later it's back where it started lol

And on her actual hair. I'm not sure. I liked it but then I see it in other episodes and like it better I think. It looks different and I think I'm just getting used to it.

MMS #55, ILY #64, WYMM #17, NSL #15, VT #4, LL #11

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/lookin_for_luke/ My day on the Gilmore Girl Set
Scott Patterson hugged me
Old 11-18-2004, 12:37 AM
Master Fan

At first it took a sec to get use to the straight hair look again <g>

Once I was over it I thought she looked gorgeous in the ep

ETA: I want a close up of one of those wireimage shot - she's wearing a damn fine ring but at 3 x 3 size you can't tell what it is like

Twitter: nlm78

Last edited by Nadine; 11-18-2004 at 01:12 AM
Old 11-18-2004, 12:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Oh yeah I forgot to say I looked gorgeous. Forgive me. It's 1.45am lol

MMS #55, ILY #64, WYMM #17, NSL #15, VT #4, LL #11

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/lookin_for_luke/ My day on the Gilmore Girl Set
Scott Patterson hugged me
Old 11-18-2004, 12:52 AM
Supreme Fan

Wow, she looks gorgeous at the Lili Claire event. Aw, I wanna see the bigger WireImage pictures! Looks like Matt's arm is around her, cute.

RORY: What'd I miss?
EMILY: I was just admiring your mother's life.
RORY: Oh, I do that daily.
Old 11-18-2004, 06:34 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Çherié £u£u
How did everyone feel about Lauren's hair on last night's episode??
I thought it looked great. First, it's black. I love that. Maybe that's why her eyes are popping out so blue lately. Second, it's straight, but not that super-fried straight perm with blonde highlights. There are natural curved ends, that do not make me imagine split ends. I love how her hair is parted and swept straight across her forehead. Third, it's a great length for her. Not too long, as it was before, thereby becoming cumbersome or messy, and not too short (say, the way it was in Townies - that was not too flattering).

In general, I like loose-locked Lorelai, but for straight hair, I think this is the most attractive hairstyle to date.
Old 11-18-2004, 06:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ilovetheshins
I thought it looked great. First, it's black. I love that. Maybe that's why her eyes are popping out so blue lately. Second, it's straight, but not that super-fried straight perm with blonde highlights. There are natural curved ends, that do not make me imagine split ends. I love how her hair is parted and swept straight across her forehead. Third, it's a great length for her. Not too long, as it was before, thereby becoming cumbersome or messy, and not too short (say, the way it was in Townies - that was not too flattering).

In general, I like loose-locked Lorelai, but for straight hair, I think this is the most attractive hairstyle to date.
Everything you said. She looks absolutely gorgeous in this episode. I've been saying, for forever, that the dark hair in season 1 was her best look. And now it's back. It looks especially pretty in that diner scene with the purple shirt. That whole ensemble just made her stand out so sharply and beautifully. In this light especially

Old 11-18-2004, 07:02 AM
Master Fan

We've already established that she looks amazing in all colors, but I always thought blue, pink, and black worked best on her. After the maroon and eggplant turtlenecks though, those colors are definitely climbing the charts as far as shades that really look good with her hair color, skin tone, and eye color.

Just FYI: I posted a ton of thumbs and the like on the LG Society and there are 4 new Lili Claire HQs on Luminary.

http://img66.exs.cx/img66/6181/laure...liclaire03.jpg

First the mysterious green oversize shoes and now way too long pants. Is Lauren shrinking?
Old 11-18-2004, 07:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

The eggplant top reminds me of the purple number she wore in Kill Me Now. She owns that color.

Quote:
Originally posted by A. B. Normal

First the mysterious green oversize shoes and now way too long pants. Is Lauren shrinking?
She's either shrinking or thinking she's abundantly larger than she actually is.

Old 11-18-2004, 08:35 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for that enormous shot!

lol not sure if she's shrinking - maybe she got a size too big j/k Or maybe both her heels broke

Ohh you can see that ring in that shot - well kind of - needed a darn photographer who took a shot a tiny bit to her left <g> (I want to see if it's the same colour as her purse, top and shoes)

Regardless at least she got the tanning sessions covered - and her hair that length looks gorgeous

Twitter: nlm78
Old 11-18-2004, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by A. B. Normal
Just FYI: I posted a ton of thumbs and the like on the LG Society and there are 4 new Lili Claire HQs on Luminary.

http://img66.exs.cx/img66/6181/laure...liclaire03.jpg
Where are the other HQs..?? Can't find them...

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 11-18-2004, 11:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

Suzanne the pic you posted is totally cute .. she looks adorable on it

Quote:
that comes if youre making out with Scott patterson ..youre shrinking

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-18-2004, 02:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly1985
Where are the other HQs..?? Can't find them...
They're from Luminar. You can just type in a 1, 2, 3, and 4 in place of the link I provided though.