Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-06-2017, 10:38 PM
Master Fan

More random thoughts

Episode 10
Steve is a jerk. It doesn’t matter that he’s not with Haddie anymore, you don’t then sleep with her cousin. Doesn’t he know any other girls?
Zeek is still a jerk. He has no empathy.
I’m glad Amber told Haddie the truth, as much as it was hard to do.
I love the scenes between Sarah and Camille. I also always love the family scenes. Helping Crosby move his piano was fun.
Zeek slightly redeemed himself at the end, but only slightly.

Episode 11
Poor Max doesn’t realize the Autism walk is because of him. Kristina was a bitch at the school. Technically, Steve and Haddie had broken up. But I agree, it does suck to have the guy you just broke up with sleep with someone you are close to, whether they are a friend or relative. Go Team Braverman!

Episodes 12 and13
Haddie does actually look great with the darker hair. That scene between Sarah and Mark was so sad.
And Zeek lost all his redemption from the last episode by being an ass to Crosby.
Amber shouldn’t have run away, but I understood why she did it. And it sucks that Sarah always feels like a failure. But glad Sarah and Amber had a great conversation at the end.
When Zeek sings, “there’s a pretty girl in the neighborhood”, Peter was looking at Lauren. So cute!

Season 2
Episode 1
Zeek is way too stubborn to be making repairs, he won’t listen to anyone, and now it’s his fault the barn is in need of repairs. And he is so overbearing.
Kristina is so crazed about the driving instructions. She can’t expect Haddie to learn how to drive when she’s yelling at her the whole time. She can’t put her hands on Haddie when she’s driving.
Adam really needs to set some boundaries with his family just showing up at his work.
Old 08-08-2017, 05:13 AM
Loyal Fan

"Something tells Me I'm into Something good!"

Hahahahahaha When Peter looks at Lauren during Craig sings that Song I'm getting Butterflies in my Stomach! You can definitely see, feel the Love!

And the Picture in general with Peter/Lauren and Mae looks like a Family because They are! That's what I really love on that Show! It's the Cast!

The first few Episodes S02

Lauren: such a beauty!
Peter: He is sooooo in Love with Lauren!
Mae: my HIGHLIGHT of the Season!
Sarah Ramos: I like her more on that Season!

The storyline with the Baby for Julia shows how selfish she can be! Thank god Joel said something!

Haddie and Kristina having their Troubles because Kristina thinks that She can Teach everything!
Old 08-08-2017, 11:23 PM
Master Fan

Peter has a new job lined up in a new Ryan Murphy project.

Congrats to him!
Old 08-09-2017, 06:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_strawberry_girl (View Post)
Peter has a new job lined up in a new Ryan Murphy project.

Congrats to him!
Thanks for posting and congrats to Peter!
Old 08-09-2017, 09:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

As much as I would love to be doing this rewatch I can't but I just want to say that I feel the same way when Adam looks at Sarah or should I say Peter looks at Lauren right when Zeek sings pretty girl. So sweet.
Old 08-15-2017, 03:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Yay Peter!! I'm glad he's back
Old 08-19-2017, 07:30 AM
Master Fan

Sorry DP
Old 08-19-2017, 07:31 AM
Master Fan

Sorry i haven't been able to participate in the rewatch this summer; I'll try to watch soon, and I enjoy reading all your thoughts!

Parenthood's Jason Ritter Predicts Where Mark, Sarah Are Today - Us Weekly
Old 08-19-2017, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

Cute!

I'm having a PH marathon today, catching up with the re-watch.

Last edited by the_strawberry_girl; 08-19-2017 at 09:15 PM
Old 08-20-2017, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

More random thoughts. I’m caught up for now.
Funny when Adam looks jealous when he catches Gordon flirting with Sarah.
Seriously, Adam needs to set work boundaries!

Joel and Julia – trying to have a baby. I’m not too interested in that. Joel doesn’t seem too keen. Sarah was funny trying to get into the club.

Haddie really annoys me. I forgot “April” was in this show. And poor Drew kissed her and she wasn’t in to it. Sad. Awkward that Adam had to have a double date with his sister. I wish we could have seen more of that.

Adam is jealous of Sarah and her going to the trade show. I was glad Adam went to the support group. He had to realize it was important to Kristina.

What is it and with this family and barging in on each other at their jobs. Julia is too overbearing with Sydney. If Sydney wants to be Ms. California, then that’s what she should be. I also love Halloween. I think Kristina is too controlling about Halloween. I know she wants to protect Max, but if he wants to try trick-or-treating, she should let him try. Trying to control every aspect doesn’t help. If he freaks out or isn’t having a good time, they can leave, but let him have the real experience. Lauren looks so cute in the cat costume. Amber as a banana was funny.

Sarah was right to tell Kelsey’s mom. It’s the Mom Code, even if it sucks. I forgot about Haddie and Alex.

Jabbar is too cute, calling Crosby a boat guy. Sarah and Gordon in the limo makes me a bit uncomfortable. I feel bad that Adam is angry all the time, but glad that he let it out. Ooh, Sarah’s in trouble with Drew and Amber! Again with siblings just dropping by the workplace. I love the ending scene with the siblings on the boat.

Whatever happened to Zeek’s financial issues? Were they solved?
Old 08-21-2017, 08:45 AM
Loyal Fan

I think the money issues were gone... I think..

Adam is such a good dad right? I'm almost done with S02. So let me finish the last 3 eps and I'm giving you a really detailed Post
Old 08-21-2017, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

it seems like that friend of Julia offered to help with the property sale, and Zeek blew him off, so it never went through, and I don't remember it being mentioned again. Guess it was resolved off screen.
Old 08-22-2017, 09:34 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm donr! So here are my Thoughts!

My favourite Character of S02 is Definitely without a doubt Amber! Through the entire Season! She had such a crap Year. She lost her only Friend, Her Father shows up and leaves again, and then she doesn't can go to College! I totally get her Point! She didn't act! This wasnt the Amber from S01 but still Amber. It was a different Side of Her. She wanted to be a good Student and a good Kid but it didn't work out for Her. I'm so sorry for Sarah when She got the News about Amber... College and Hospital! And Drew was so Hurt and crushed when He saw His Sister in the Hospital. That's why he yelled at Her!

I also think it was the Start of "Franny Banks" she was writing in many Scenes this Season. Maybe ime wrong but I have a Feeling. She keeps writing till S03e07 or 08.

The Family Moments from S02 are pricey! The happy and the dramatic Scenes. Crosby totally grew up in this Season! And totally messed up in this Season... I'm glad He learned from His Mistake.

Julia my Heart cries with you! She had a hard time too. It's hard to imagine how horrible it must be. She wants a Baby but can't get pregnant. Poor Girl!

Adam/Kristina/Max/Haddie having a mixed Year... I would say that Max deserves 1000 Emmys for His Story! Especially this Season! Haddie is kind of selfish when she moved out and said all those things to Her Parents. Good that She apologized! And how funny was the Phone call Scene!!! And the crazy imaginations from Adam and Kristina! Maybe she gave her Phone to a Friend. Hahahaaha!

Zeek and Camille are really loud in the middle of the Season. I'm glad they ok now. It would've been the end if the would split up. The Show wouldn't be the same.

I'm so happy they found a REAL Seth! John Corbett is perfect for this Role! I had no feeling for the other Guy. I know it was the Pilot but still...
Lauren and John having a strong connection! I love their Scenes together!

Now let's talk about Lauren! She looks perfect! Her smile her crying, her yelling, her laughing! All in all priceless! And Peter looks at her many times. I guess Lauren was the professional part back then. Mae and Lauren can be proud of Their Friendship and Scenes! I adore Them!

So that's it. I'm starting with S03 next Week!
Old 09-04-2017, 11:03 PM
Master Fan

I got a bot behind on the re-watch, so I'm a week behind, but I'm caught up through 2.11.

Here's the next episodes. I'm hoping to get caught up this week. I'll post my thoughts then.

8/28/2017 to 9/3/2017 - 2.12, 2.13, 2.14
9/4/2017 to 9/10/2017 - 2.15, 2.16, 2.17
9/11/2017 to 9/17/2017 - 2.18, 2.19, 2.20
9/18/2017 to 9/24/2017 - 2.21, 2.22, 3.01
9/25/2017 to 10/1/2017 - 3.02, 3.03, 3.04
Old 01-17-2018, 10:04 AM
Master Fan

Bad news for Netflix users, good news for Hulu users:
https://netflixlife.com/2018/01/16/p...february-hulu/
Parenthood is leaving Netflix in February and will be on Hulu beginning February 15th.