Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-08-2011, 12:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingCat (View Post)
Of course everybody are entitled to opine and fortunately there are many favorable comments as well. But i confess I sometimes spend weeks without accessing the parenthood facebook page because of things like that. lol.
yeah, I agree, lots of judgmental people on PH Fb lately. Everybody hates Sarah or call her idiot because she helps Seth. but the worst thing from the last episode was the baby basinet with Nora being close to the edge of the table, the horror!!! lol

I really like to read the comments on twitter, though. 95% is favorable and lots of people is now discovering PH thanks to Netflix and their reactions are always nice to read

Old 11-08-2011, 01:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Did they say anything about Crosby talking on the phone while driving Kristina to the hospital? Remember the fuss they made when Kristina had a drink at the baby shower.

I don't have a problem with Sarah helping Seth, given their relationship. But she need to consider Mark's feelings. At least they are talking about it.
Old 11-08-2011, 02:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)
I really like to read the comments on twitter, though. 95% is favorable and lots of people is now discovering PH thanks to Netflix and their reactions are always nice to read
Yeah, comments on Twitter are almost always nice to read, I noticed that too
Old 11-08-2011, 04:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingCat (View Post)
I agree.I've never been interested in Adam / Kristina storyline, I really don't see any chemistry there.
Lately, I'm only interested in Sarah / Mark and her family. By the way, I'd bet anything that the increased audience is due to Mark/ Sarah storyline
I do like Adam and Kristina, but i think that this type of storyline has been done too many times!

I agree, i think the ratings increase, has a lot to do with Lauren and Jason, and their amazing chemistry together ( so the people who are complaining about them should take note!). I think this season we have been spoiled with the amount of Sarah and Mark scene time. And as much as i love this, it kinda makes me not care so much about the other storylines, because all i want to see is them two! lol
Old 11-08-2011, 10:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I agree, i think the ratings increase, has a lot to do with Lauren and Jason, and their amazing chemistry together ( so the people who are complaining about them should take note!). I think this season we have been spoiled with the amount of Sarah and Mark scene time. And as much as i love this, it kinda makes me not care so much about the other storylines, because all i want to see is them two! lol
I have to say that I completely agree with that. As much as I love the complete show and as much as I enjoy almost every storyline, all I'm waiting for in the episodes are Sarah and Mark. They're chemistry is so amazing. I just love those two together so much. So I'm always just waiting for them in a scene lol.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 11-08-2011, 10:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy81 (View Post)

yes! totaly agree.

Justed Checked the PCA noms. nothing for Lauren or Parenthood. :/
Old 11-08-2011, 12:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Alexandra Daddario did some interviews today. Spoilers inside:
- Parenthood's New Girl Alexandra Daddario - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
- Parenthood Co-Stars - Hollywood Reporter

She was also set to a radio interview for "Cooper in the Morning", no idea if it has aired yet.

Joy Bryant was also scheduled to appear on Access Hollywood Live today

And there's a new interesting Writer's roundtable video on NBC.com:
Parenthood - Writers' Roundtable: The Impact of Fans - Video - http://www.nbc.com
Old 11-08-2011, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

Thank you Valentine for all the news! I really enjoy these writer´s roundtables.

Last edited by Danke; 11-08-2011 at 02:51 PM
Old 11-08-2011, 02:48 PM
Passionate Fan

The fact that they show the PH facebook page during this roundtable and talk about reading the comments makes me feel that I should start putting my 2 cents in there. I think I'll start spreading the Sarah love over there.
Old 11-08-2011, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

I read that the PH season finale will be on February 28.

Debbie - yeah, I know, right?lol I used to do that but not much lately.

Old 11-08-2011, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Where?
Old 11-08-2011, 03:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Ugh! That's so early. So many months to wait for S4, assuming there is a S4. I hope Lauren's shoots a movie during this break.
Old 11-08-2011, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes Lauren has had enough time with Peter, she needs to get back to work on her movie career
Old 11-08-2011, 04:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgfan (View Post)
Ugh! That's so early. So many months to wait for S4, assuming there is a S4. I hope Lauren's shoots a movie during this break.
A Gilmore Girls Movie, maybe? Just a thought! lol
Old 11-08-2011, 04:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

From Ask Ausello.

Quote:
Question: Loving this season of Parenthood. Scoop, please? —Stephanie
Ausiello: It looks like an all-male version of All About Eve will soon be staged at the Luncheonette
Spoiler:
ETA: I don't think has been mentioned, but Parenthood got no People's Choice love this year.

Last edited by auntbee; 11-08-2011 at 04:47 PM