Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-09-2010, 03:43 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for posting those pictures. They all look great. I love the key that sticks out under Miles's shirt lol. I guess he put it through his belt loops.

Spoiler:

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 08-09-2010, 03:46 AM
Passionate Fan

I tried going to TWOP but I really didn't like the forums or the people there. I don't think it's a great loss and am guessing that probably the majority of the PH audience doesn't go to forums anyway.

I have posted a few times at the NBC site, but it was kinda boring. I can try again though.
Old 08-09-2010, 04:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgfan (View Post)
I tried going to TWOP but I really didn't like the forums or the people there. I don't think it's a great loss and am guessing that probably the majority of the PH audience doesn't go to forums anyway.

I have posted a few times at the NBC site, but it was kinda boring. I can try again though.
I know, why to post elsewere when our forum is the best, right? but it´s better when the show is talked about on as much places as possible. (TWOP has actually a lot of credibility among the show representatives and lots of showbusiness people read it) It´s sad when I google and can´t come up with one thing about PH, it´s like the show is dead

Old 08-09-2010, 04:24 AM
Extreme Fan

I posted a lot on the NBC site when the show was on and like Debbie said so did she and I think Gege did too - It was pretty boring for a while but like here there's now a consistent core of people who post there each week and there are often messages from people as they catch the show for the first time which are always nice to read as they tend to be gushy and sweet!
Old 08-09-2010, 07:08 AM
Master Fan

That's weird and too bad that TWOP suddenly dropped the show. I do think Debbie might be right about the majority of the PH audience not going to forums, but new viewers finding out about the show online is always good. Hopefully when the next season starts the NBC forums will get even busier.

Erika, thanks for the sighting info! That's really sweet that they all hang out.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeb5981 (View Post)
Hey guys! So I wasn't sure where to post this but I just had another sighting. I went to dinner at Mexico City (which btw, I started going to after Lauren mentioned it a while back as one of her favorite restaurants). Having dinner there was Mae, Miles and Sarah Ramos. I think Mae's boyfriend was also there with them. More than anything, I thought it was really cute that they all hang out together outside of work. I'm guessing maybe they went there after the TCA's? Anyway, was really exciting for me and I'm now even more excited for the show to start up again!
Awww, this is really cool!! Now I want another sighting of their (tv) parents. Hehe...
Old 08-09-2010, 09:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm a little bit late on this but I hope one day Dax provides some twitpic evidence of this espresso bar! Doesn't it just sound so Lauren?

"...we're flavoured coffee brewing losers"
Old 08-09-2010, 10:53 AM
Elite Fan

Erika, that's so cool!!
Here's a pic of the 3 of them together:
icon: Permanent_99
Old 08-09-2010, 12:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Holy. Crap.

If you put a wig on Sarah in that pic she would look like Lauren at the Drama League Awards last year! She's doing a freakin LG tongue roll and everything!

They really could all be related, Parenthood has some of the most inspired casting on TV Lauren Online Gallery / lauren-online.net - 75th Annual Drama League Awards - 2009/006
Old 08-09-2010, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Many TV producers are, like Shatner, veterans of the press tour. But you wouldn’t know it from our press conference with Jason Katims, who is running NBC’s emerging drama hit “Parenthood” behind the scenes. Katims, beloved by critics for his work on “Friday Night Lights,” sorely tested our patience when, surrounded by the show’s high-wattage cast (Peter Krause, Craig T. Nelson, Lauren Graham), refused to let them answer any questions about the fall season, including a fairly obvious one (from me) about the new storyline in New York City.
Overheard at the summer critics tour | TV Barn
Old 08-09-2010, 01:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrygraham (View Post)
Hahahaha. This same guy has moaned and whined and cried about this since the set visit. He cried about it on twitter, in his article the day after, and on and on. Apparently, the fact that his question wasn't given proper due (in his mind) was a huge deal. When did these critics become so freaking self-important? I think the public gives them way too much power to tell us what to watch or not.

The question was directed to Joy Bryant about whether her character would stay in New York or not. So maybe they hadn't decided what was going to happen with that yet? Or didn't want to reveal it yet? Who knows? If that guy thinks I'm going to feel badly about his question not being answered, he's sadly mistaken.
Old 08-09-2010, 02:16 PM
Master Fan

Does it show something new from Parenthood? I can´t play it.

Movies & Specials - The NBC Primetime Preview Show - Video - NBC.com

Michelle - I remember him, I thought his question was kinda stupid. Plus Katims said that Crosby leaving to NY was their only "cliffhanger" of course he won´t tell how it goes.

Old 08-09-2010, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Anyone who has read the sides kinda knows the answer to the NY question.

Thanks for the pic Vale, they look so good as a group.

Dumb question but did any of them present at the awards show? It's not on TV here until Sunday and I'm wondering if it worth watching or recording?
Old 08-09-2010, 03:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)

Movies & Specials - The NBC Primetime Preview Show - Video - NBC.com
I can't see any vids on nbc.com anymore, either. I think it's something to do with their idiotic setup of the flash player...

Sign Petition For More Gilmore Girls
Old 08-09-2010, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)
It doesn't show anything new - there's a little montage of some nice moments from last season. Also, there's quick glimpses of the cast from the upfronts in May.