Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-11-2011, 09:55 AM
Elite Fan

Parenthood - Episode 3.05 - Nora - October 11

Quote:
“NORA” (TV-PG)
KRISTINA AND JULIA RECEIVE UNEXPECTED SURPRISES THAT WILL CHANGE THEIR FAMILIES’ LIVES WHILE SARAH’S PAST TROUBLES RETURN – JASON RITTER AND JOHN CORBETT GUEST STAR – Kristina (Monica Potter) is rushed to the hospital by an unlikely accomplice, while Julia (Erika Christensen) and Joel (Sam Jaeger) receive positive news on a possible addition to their family. Jasmine’s (Joy Bryant) choice of suitors begins to affect Crosby (Dax Shepard), while Sarah’s (Lauren Graham) ex, Seth (guest-star John Corbett), threatens to disrupt her relationship with Mark (guest-star Jason Ritter). Meanwhile, Amber (Mae Whitman) begins to understand Max’s (Max Burkholder) mind and helps him mend his friendship with Jabbar (Tyree Brown). Also starring Craig T. Nelson, Peter Krause, Bonnie Bedelia, Miles Heizer, Sarah Ramos and Savannah Paige Rae.
Source
icon: Permanent_99
Old 10-11-2011, 09:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

Shouldn't it be an episode 3.05?
Old 10-11-2011, 09:59 AM
Elite Fan

Already fixed, jeez, you guys are fast.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 10-11-2011, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow this one was *cough* quick this week, we thinks it's from Canada, either way I should be watching in about 40 mins

ETA - 'Parenthood': Five reasons you simply can't miss 'Nora' - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

Last edited by lancer1993; 10-11-2011 at 06:06 PM
Old 10-11-2011, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG Adam

Back with more later...
Old 10-11-2011, 08:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Loved Adam's outfit. The hat and the necklace and the shirt and the pants and the red shoes . . . it was classic.

Loved Seth referring to Mark as Captain Morgan.

Saw Zoe's offering of her baby to Julia and Joel coming from a mile away.

All I could think of was grape jelly and cream cheese when I saw the baby.

Amber working with Max on his apology to Jabbar was very sweet.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:13 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm tired so I'm just going to say that I really enjoyed this episode.

The ending with Seth killed me. How horrific! I wasn't expecting that at all.

I'll comment more tomorrow after I've rewatched the episode.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:21 PM
Loyal Fan

I can't wait to watch it..what happens with Seth at the end?
Old 10-11-2011, 08:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Seth calls Sarah in the middle of the night and she goes to some run-down motel to get him. She finds him by the dumpster, beaten up.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydsgirl1 (View Post)
I can't wait to watch it..what happens with Seth at the end?
Sarah had to go pick him up in the middle of the night near a dumpster outside a sleazy hotel. He looks like he had the crap kicked out of him.

ETA: Or what Bev said. Off to bed. Goodnight.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Adam and Crosby made me laugh so much today. They were the perfect definition of wrong place, wrong time. I couldn't believe when I saw Adam dressed up like that. Never thought he would get to that point, lol.

It's nice to see all the family around the baby. I love big family scenes.

And Seth is back, yaaay! I like him, I can't help it. It sucks to be such a loser at that point of life... He's an awful dad... I know... but I feel sorry for him anyway. (Maybe it's because I really like John Corbett ). I hope Sarah can help him somehow, but I'm worried how this will affect her relationship with Mark.

And Mark, awww, such cute scenes today! love to see them in the classroom, especially when Sarah raises her hand to speak, hahaha. very, very cute. I love them together.

Also good to see Amber helping Max. I'm not really his big fan, but he made me laugh today when he said "Enough about the baby! I have something important to say!". IDK why... haha.

You don't need an invitation to your own life
Old 10-11-2011, 08:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Wow.... Adam's outfit... Glad Mark is made of tougher skin and didn't let Seth get to him. Definately saw Julia being offered the baby coming. Loved how Crosby was with Kristina.. I loved how Amber worked with Max. It was an enjoyable episode. I didn't expect the ending at all. Yeah, she is going to help him, but we know she is smart enough not to get tangled up with him.. And Mark will stick. I think this was a strong episode.. better than last week.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think this is the best episode so far. I love all the parts. Funny but heartbreaking it was just really well done. First Adam hipping it up, hilarious i was LOL so hard, he look like a little boy, i thought he look hot I mean ridiculous but good haha. Then Julia is so nice, she really deserves the baby and her family is great i was about to just get pregnat so i can give her my baby, i usually dont like her story line but it was really cute to watch, (BTW how cute is syndey when she touches zoey's belly and says awesome)
Amber and Max, really good. I'm really impress by Max (the actor) i dont think i will be able to see him as something else after this, he is great.

and finally Sarah aka Lauren, the reason i started to watch this show. Well at the beginning when they were discusting LOTR cute and totally her character, and then with Seth and Zeek it was like... I dont even have words, really good. it was like so much drama; screams, punches and then mark saying that he doesnt look like capitan morgan it was just so real and the way Sarah reacts to that is like i know is funny and i know your trying to make me laugh but i cant!, really good actress. and the end was just good, i really want to know what happens or just to see the promo whatever i need it!

OK well that is it. hope everyone else enjoy the episode as much as me!

Andy
Old 10-11-2011, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

All I could think about with Adam's outfit is how much Lauren must have mocked Peter that week!

With the adults getting the lime light for the most part this week we got a bit of a break from Drew and the rest of the kids.

Yes everyone saw the Zoe thing coming, but will it be that easy?

Seth is in a bad way, I don't know if I wanted to join in with Zeek and kick him or help him?

"Capt Morgan" would have these problems if he was clean shaven, just saying. Although he's probably look about 16yo then! Will we hear anything more about the photo (on FaceBook) of him kissing Sarah.

The whole Crosby/Kristina story was nicely done, 'don't look down there'

Didn't like Max apologizing to Jabbar in the way he did but just like most kids it was nice how Jabbar apologized, I think the adults blow things out of proportion.

BTW I've found 4 of this weeks songs but none of the hip-hop are being picked up by Shazam.

Quote:
"Stormbringer" Beck
"Such Great Heights" Iron And White
"Will I Ever" Kitty, Daisy & Lewis
"Jewel" Bombay Bicycle Club

Last edited by lancer1993; 10-11-2011 at 09:39 PM
Old 10-11-2011, 11:19 PM
Master Fan

That was a wonderfully done episode. Just enough humor and drama.

Highlights
Sarah/Mark/Seth
Adam "hipped" up
Kristina/Crosby
No Haddie/Alex teenage stuff
Nice bonding between Max/Amber

Of course the Julia/baby thing was pretty obvious, but I still thought they did a nice job with those scenes.