Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-28-2011, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not really a spoiler but Jason won't be in a couple of eps, I guess they are spreading his appearances out over the season which might be a good sign.

I heard the ratings were up last night.
TV Ratings Tuesday: ‘New Girl’ Leads Fox Win; ‘Parenthood,’ ’90210′ Rise, While Post-Premiere Declines Vary - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
Quote:
Parenthood was up a tenth (5%) vs. last week to a 2.2 adults 18-49 rating.
Only small but better than nothing... yes I know 'That's what she said" LOL
Old 09-28-2011, 02:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

Didn't we already know that Jason was
Spoiler:

I am off to watch this episode again. I was so tired last night, I nodded off a couple of times. I know, I know . . . that's awful, but I was very tired. That's why God made DVRs.
Old 09-28-2011, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think Adam should always wear tight polo shirts. This may sound weird, but I like Peter's muscular back. LOL
so you are saying you are ogling Lauren´s man?lol but boy, do I agree.lol

I liked the episode, although I felt like nothing really happend. Just one of the low key episodes between all the bigger drama arcs. It was nice to spent an hour with the Bravermans anyway.

Quote:
Drew really should've chased after that dog. LOL
yeah, that´s what I was thinking. It was like the best opportunity for them to get closer. well, at least it worked out in the end. He is so cutely awkward.lol

I felt it was Lauren-lite episode but at least we got the rat scene.lol I loved the whole "conversation" while looking for the "beast". Sarah commenting on the mess and Amber trying to stop her. Pefect timing in that scene. Laughed out at the "sure, let´s just be cas(ual)" delivery, too.

ETA: Bev- I put the thing about Jason into spoiler tag. Just in case.

Old 09-28-2011, 02:50 PM
Extreme Fan

For me this was another great episode. Parenthood can do no wrong in my book, at the moment! I thought that every one had a part to play, and they didn't focus too much on one character. Even though, i wouldn't say no, to an all Sarah episode!

My only problem was, there was no Mark and Sarah! BIG BOO! Think that we've been spoiled over the last two episodes! I think we should just make it the Sarah & Mark show! The ratings would rocket! lol

Am also hoping, in episodes to come, we get to see Mark meet the rest of the Bravemans? Think those scene would be really good.
Old 09-28-2011, 03:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)
ETA: Bev- I put the thing about Jason into spoiler tag. Just in case.
Thanks, Katka. I thought it was already known. Plus I didn't realize that that type of information is considered to be a spoiler.
Old 09-28-2011, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
yeah, that´s what I was thinking. It was like the best opportunity for them to get closer. well, at least it worked out in the end. He is so cutely awkward.lol
But I thought that was the point, he's awkward around girls he likes, doesn't know what to do.

Ratings were up a little, while most else last night were down.
Tuesday Final Ratings: ‘Glee,’ ‘New Girl,’ ‘NCIS:LA,’ ‘DWTS,’ ‘Biggest Loser’ Adjusted Up; ‘Body Of Proof’ Adjusted Down - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

BTW I don't consider knowing how many eps a cast member is going to be in a direct spoiler.

Oh and anyone notice Max was in the ep (at the Baby shower) but had no lines this week.
Old 09-28-2011, 05:50 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm so stupid. I was just rewatching the rat scene and I hadn't realized before that Sarah showed up at Amber's apartment holding a flashlight, a bag (?), and a toilet plunger! LMAO
Old 09-28-2011, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgfan (View Post)
I'm so stupid. I was just rewatching the rat scene and I hadn't realized before that Sarah showed up at Amber's apartment holding a flashlight, a bag (?), and a toilet plunger! LMAO
She came prepared

Hope we get some follow up on that in the coming eps, maybe Amber speaks to her landlord?
Old 09-28-2011, 11:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
BTW I don't consider knowing how many eps a cast member is going to be in a direct spoiler.
yeah, but maybe some spoiler free people wouldn´t like to know how far (or not) the character will last

Quote:
Debbie, I noticed that. I´m sure they had good time filming this scene

Old 09-29-2011, 03:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

I'm -ing at Sarah's 'equipment', too. The light I get, but bag and toilet-thingy? *giggles*
Old 09-29-2011, 07:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgfan (View Post)
I didn't noticed that before but when you said that I re watched the episode and now I can see that
Old 09-29-2011, 07:33 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaDianaNy (View Post)
I didn't noticed that before but when you said that I re watched the episode and now I can see that
I'm glad I wasn't the only one.

One thing I forgot to mention that kinda annoyed me. I usually really like Joel but I didn't like his patronizing attitude towards Crosby in this episode. What was the deal with him assuming that Crosby would come running to him for a loan? I haven't seen any past history of this type of behavior. If I were Crosby I would've had to have stuck it to him on that one.
Old 09-29-2011, 10:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

Okay, here are my random thoughts...

I love that Drew has a cute little story going now, i think Drew and Amy were really cute. But i agree, he so should have went after the dog

One of my favourite lines was "I had some homework and one of my shows was coming on"

Zeke is really funny, i love when he tries to help. Him and Sarah watching at the end of the episode was so awesome!

I really liked the Crosby/Jasmine interaction at the shower, i kinda like the banter ahaha

Highlight was the rat scene! Loved it! My favourite part was that plunger you are all talking about heehee, when i was first watching it, i had to rewind to see if that was a plunger, it was! ahaha
I also really enjoyed the coffee shop scene, dunno why just did. I thought the bannana was kinda random ahaha

Sarah throwing a carrot (?) at Adam, brilliant! and the "who cares"

I liked the Julia/Zoe interactions, when she was avoiding her then when they were talking

Glad the Alex thing is doneeeeeee

Kristina walking through the house then talking to Crosby was a really good moment i thought

So far this season i feel there has been a lot of talk about how Sarah came back home.

and thats it! Told ya, random! hahaha

Emma: "We could change our identities, and go to Tallahassee"
Old 09-29-2011, 10:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Argh my computer is acting way up with audio. Anyone feel like PMing me a recap of Sarah's scenes? lol.

Until I can afford a new computer. Argh I think I'm beginning to hate technology!
Old 09-29-2011, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydsgirl1 (View Post)
Argh my computer is acting way up with audio. Anyone feel like PMing me a recap of Sarah's scenes? lol.

Until I can afford a new computer. Argh I think I'm beginning to hate technology!
I'm working on a Transcript of the whole ep (as always) but won't be ready until after the weekend. They are posted on my site (link below) and don't worry there are no spoilers unless you click on the spoiler link on the site.