Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-21-2011, 12:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I still dislike Jasmine. first of all, who called her about Amber and was it really necessary for her to be in the hospital? and when there, ignoring Crosby? You should put your feelings aside in time of crisis and be there for each other. It really bothered me. And then when he went to tell her that he won´t pursue her anymore and appologized, she sat there like judgmental Mrs. Perfect and didn´t even appologized to him or anything. She had her shares of why their relationships ended like this and I don´t like that the writers tend to forget it. And the judgmental look on Joy´s face really bothers me.lol
I completely agree. Crosby messed up big time but it's not like they were doing great before that. She should take that stick out of her... *ahem*
icon: Permanent_99
Old 04-21-2011, 03:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)
and boy, did the pregnant lady have to spend a lot of time in the hospital after her labor.lol
I didn't even think about that. Normally you're staying in the hospital 3 or 4 days when everything is ok.

Hee, I like your train of thought with the spontaneous cheering, Katka
Old 04-21-2011, 04:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So the audiance for the play, I'm thinking it was made up of all the extras used during the year and probably more like a party than work.
Old 04-21-2011, 07:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

CoPop, now a days, a woman staying in the hospital a day, two tops.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

I really loved this episode even though, as some have already said, it was rushed, though I knew it would be because they would have to pretty much end all storylines just in case it does end up being the series end (which it better not be). Like in the pilot, everyone's story had to be told. I liked how the episode ended by not having any cliff hangers just in case it is the last and yet left it all wide open so that there can be a lot more to tell about every one of the Bravermans.

I cried a lot especially during most of Sarah's scenes. A lot of sad tears but then some happy ones, too.

Have to admit that the first time I watched, that hug in the hospital was a major Kraham scene for me, but then when I watched it again, it was a Sarah/Adam scene. Really touching either way. hehe

Sarah talking to Amber when she woke up was so real and heart warming.

We got more Drew and he was great. When yelling at Amber at home you could really tell how mad and yet scared he was. That was a cute scene with the two of them on the stairs at the theater.

I was kind of upset that other than the hugs when they arrived at the hospital, no one really paid attention to Sarah. Camille was sitting right next to her and pretty much wasn't even pay attention to her. Would have been nice if she had tried to comfort Sarah especially after Max's rant.

Loved the scene with Zeek and Amber in the junk yard. That finally got through to Amber.

Wasn't buying it when Julia was saying she was done with wanting another baby and was happy with what they have. That little tea party was cute, though. I love Sydney when she isn't showing her spoiled side. Yeah, it was pretty much predictable that once Julia held the baby she was going to admit that she wanted another one. I guess she will have to go out and buy another baby seat. hehe

Does this mean no more Cory? I hate seeing Adam get fired, but I sure can be on board if it does mean Cory is gone. He and his friends are so annoying. The only scene I liked with Cory was the whole edible/Adam thing a while back. After Cory fired Adam, all I could think of was that I hope the company fails. I hope that Adam can find something soon, hopefully even better.

I felt kind of proud of Crosby for going to Jasmine and telling her he was going to stop trying to get her back, that she could move on. I don't like how all of a sudden it was all Crosby's fault. What he did was so wrong but it wouldn't have happened if Jasmine hadn't been so controlling and judgemental. I agree, I think the writers forgot about that. I have never liked Jasmine right from the start.

Liked how Joel stepped in and was trying to get Crosby and Jasmine back together. Getting her to go to the house and it was probably him who told Jasmine about Amber that brought her to the hospital. Just going by looks on faces.

Even though it seemed like just days, you could tell that some time had passed and a lot had been done to get Sarah's play on stage. It was funny, but I would have liked to have seen more of it. I was thinking, too, that the actors who played the Bravermans on stage might have been the stand-ins for the show. They did look a lot like them.

Was really happy and proud of Max when he apologized to Sarah. It was nice that she had asked him to sit with her.

My happy tears came when Sarah followed Amber when she walked out of the play and Amber said how proud she was of Sarah and wanted to be like her. OMG the tears. Had to laugh, though, how Sarah had to get down on her knee to talk pretty much eye to eye to Amber. And then she had to bend down to talk to her when she stood up. Mae is so petite. Cute.

Would have loved to have seen Mark at the play. Also would have liked to have seen or at least have heard that Seth called.

Wow, Adam really went through a lot of different emotions from the time he found the pregnancy test to finding out he was going to be a daddy again. Peter is really amazing at that. And yeah, ewww, with holding on to that thing for so long. It always grosses me out when I see that in shows. lol Have to admit that when I first saw Adam find it in the promo my mind went to Haddie but then I knew that it would be Kristina's. I wasn't seeing Julia wanting to adopt so my mind went to her being jealous of Kristina.

That was funny when Max yelled out that he found his retainer in with the lizard. Why wouldn't he have noticed it in there when he fed it? I guess that wouldn't have been funny.

Not in order, but there it is. I have to say that Lauren and Peter can really say so much in such a little time with just the expresions on their faces. It is so amazing. They can really nail a scene.

Last but not least, Valentine, another amazing picspam. I am going to miss them. 'Til next season!!!!

Yikes!! Sorry I get so long winded.
Old 04-21-2011, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Second Re-airing Early Friday Morning of NBC's Parenthood - ArkansasMatters.com
Quote:
Fans of the NBC show Parenthood can tune in to this week's scheduled episode at 1:05 Friday morning on KARK 4.

Storm coverage pre-empted the program that was set to air Tuesday night.

KARK 4 already replayed both The Biggest Loser and Parenthood on Thursday morning.

Only Parenthood will air again on Friday morning.
Quote:
CoPop, now a days, a woman staying in the hospital a day, two tops.
Later last year my sister stayed only 2 or 3 days and she had a c-section for her 4th child.

Last edited by lancer1993; 04-21-2011 at 02:22 PM
Old 04-21-2011, 03:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Rewatched the episode. The timeline was a bit wonky for me. I was confused with Adam because he comes in the house, and Christina says Hi Hot Stuff then he goes looking in the trash, storms into the house saying that earlier today Haddie's boyfriend promised him they would use a condom. And also that he got fired.

So my question if they were at the play together, where was Adam that he comes home and is greeted by Christina?

Plus Joel is in his suit (from the play) when he drops off Jasmine. At the same time that Julia is at the hospital with Ms. Wu?

Very odd.
Old 04-21-2011, 06:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Okay, I know I just said I’ve given up figuring out Parenthood timelines, but that’s not entirely true….sometimes I give it a shot, just for fun. So, Lulu, here’s the best I could do with the timeline the night of the play.

All the Bravermans go to the play
Afterwards, everyone goes to Braverman HQ (Zeek and Camille’s) to gather and celebrate a bit more. Eventually:
  1. Haddie and Alex left and went out somewhere
  2. Kristina left, taking Max home, and waited for Adam to come home
  3. Adam stayed at HQ, partially to support Sarah, and partially to delay having to tell Kristina about his firing
  4. Crosby went home to watch Smokey and the Bandid (IIRC)
  5. Joel and Julia went home with Sydney, but then Joel decided to go talk to Jasmine, and then went to Crosby’s with her. While Joel was gone, Julia hatched the carseat donation plan, so she left to go to the hospital as soon as he got home. He put Sydney to bed and then crashed himself. That's where she found him when she got home from the hospital
  6. Adam eventually left HQ and went home to talk with Kristina
  7. Sarah, Amber, Drew, Camille and Zeek, still pumped up by the night’s events, stayed up talking, singing and laughing together.

Oh, and BTW, via Erika Christensen's twitter, here is the title song from last night's episode: Hard Times Come Again No More.

Last edited by Hannah2010; 04-21-2011 at 06:45 PM
Old 04-21-2011, 06:51 PM
Master Fan

I think it's reasonable that Adam and Kristina arrived home separately after the play. Kristina was already at the theater with the kids, when Adam arrived at work, so they arrived separately too.

Maybe Adam stayed a little longer to talk to people, or took a little drive before going home.
Old 04-21-2011, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
So my question if they were at the play together, where was Adam that he comes home and is greeted by Christina?
Maybe he went back to work to collect some stuff, but yes weird he didn't come home with Kristina and the kids.
Quote:
Plus Joel is in his suit (from the play) when he drops off Jasmine. At the same time that Julia is at the hospital with Ms. Wu?
Again weird, maybe since they had stuff to do they did them separately or Julia was waiting in the car with Sydney/Jabbar and Joel waited in the car or hall with Sydney at the hospital?

I learnt long ago to not worry to much about TV time lines, we all remember the Paris incident in the final season of GG
Old 04-21-2011, 08:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
I learnt long ago to not worry to much about TV time lines, we all remember the Paris incident in the final season of GG
I assume that you mean the city and not the character!!

I try not to pay attention to timelines and just enjoy the story. It works out better for my confused mind.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I assume that you mean the city and not the character!!
Yeah, in the space of one hour they woke up went looking for food early in the morning (still can't believe nothing was open at that hour in Paris) went back to the room, spend 2 minutes in bed had a shower before Chris realized he was rich and the paid a place to open early, with in 1 hour.

Quote:
I try not to pay attention to timelines and just enjoy the story. It works out better for my confused mind.
I agree, just wish they made it more clear. Maybe the baby (Ms Wu) was premature or something and needed a week or more in the hospital?
Old 04-21-2011, 09:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yes, Gilmore Girls should have taught me to not question timelines.

Mrs Wu, as I recall, said the baby was two weeks early. Hence the freaking out in the hall with Julia.
Old 04-21-2011, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't re-watch it yet, just starting the transcript. 2 weeks is not that early.

Yeah better to not question it and just enjoy the show
Old 04-22-2011, 06:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

yeah the baby was 2 weeks early but boy was that baby big... lol
I never question timelines, I just enjoy the show..it's better that way